ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refused citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Priya_Rai

Post by Priya_Rai » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Ayyubi72 wrote:
Azhaar wrote:if the person has been here for 5 years before2007.

and the rule to have wrs came around 2005.. then that person will still qualify for PR regardless when he/she registered with WRS.

Also I can see that the applicant was a student so there was no need to register with wrs until the persons starts to work.. so he may have got his pr based on being student (self sufficient).
You didnt get it. OP arrived in 2003 and got PR in 2007. PR in 4 years? Under what rules/regs was it possible? I think people just like to make expert comments when the person asking the query himself is unable to understand what they are trying to ask. People just keep asking and modifying queries just in the hope that they will get a reply that they want to hear.
would advise you to find out what rules were in place pre Nov 2006 - you will be surprised.

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:16 am

Periods of residence under the 2000 Regulations
Any period during which a person carried out an activity or was resident in the United Kingdom in accordance with the 2000 Regulations shall be treated as a period during which the person carried out that activity or was resident in the United Kingdom in accordance with the new Regulations for the purpose of calculating periods of activity and residence under the new Regulations. Example 3 - An EEA national applies for a document certifying permanent residence in April 2007 (having been in the UK for 5 years in accordance with the 2000 Regulations and the 2006 Regulations). He qualifies under the 2006 Regulations. This would be based on 4 years under the 2000 Regulations and 1 year under the 2006 Regulations.

Reading from above, getting PR in 2007 does not sound right. A8 never even joined the eu till 2004, so that makes 3 years residence under eu regs.

zoga
Newly Registered

Post by zoga » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:53 am

Do you know the timeline for reconsideration application? Still no replay from UKBA. I got delivery confirmation that they received my application and they charged my account for £80.
Do know how to contact them ( no replay to my e-mails, tried to call but they give information only after 6 months)

zoga
Newly Registered

Post by zoga » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:00 am

slough_Boy wrote:
Jambo wrote:
zoga wrote:There is no more layers in this onion:

Date arrived in UK:2003
Date started working:2003
Date of wrs registration? (relating to all the jobs): 2005,2006,2007
Date residence documentation issued if any (eea1 application):n/a
Date PR issued (eea3 application, and if he has that then above questions will be irrelevant): 2007
Are you sure you had received PR Confirmation in 2007? PR is only obtained after 5 years of residence. What exactly is the wording in the vignette you have?

I,m also thinking, How's possible PR in 2007 ?

Residence documentation - UK residence documentation for a national of an EEA state, This document is issued pursuant to Directive 2004/38/EC.

Sorry was issued on April 2008 not 2007

zoga
Newly Registered

Post by zoga » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:03 am

Ayyubi72 wrote:Maybe because OP belongs to some kind of royal family and UKBA put all the regulations in the drawer and granted a PR in 4 years, or maybe there was an amateur caseworker, or maybe the caseworker was under influence of alcohol. :wink:

Most likely, and it is evident from the posts that OP has clue what he is talking about. :wink:
No I'm not a royal family and you are being very sarcastic (really rude with your posts)

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:43 am

So another layer of the onion has come off and another revelation. Your thread has been going on for more than a month. First you were not sure you got PR in 2006 and 2007. Then you confirmed you got PR in 2007. Now you say your got PR in 2008.

You have come to this forum to ask for suggestions to solve your problem, and you yourselves have been careless and inaccurate when providing information about your own circumstances. Every layer of your immigration onion gives some random and confusing information that does not make sense.

And I am rude, ha.

zoga
Newly Registered

Post by zoga » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:33 am

I don't do it on purpose all staff are new to me and very confusing.
STOP POSTING YOUR DISRESPECTFUL AND ABRUPT POSTS.

TAKE YOUR ONION SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:twisted: