ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2 queries about Good character for Citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:57 am

You must declare a conviction and so far as 3 years has lapsed you should be ok. If you have points on your counterpart you should include that too.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

armaghanzuhaib
Newly Registered

Re: 2 queries about Good character for Citizenship

Post by armaghanzuhaib » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:07 pm

Dear all Gurus,

I am absolutely new to this forum and some advice on my scenario will be greatly appreciated.

My application for BC was sent to Liverpool office on 11th November 2014 via special delivery.

I had FPN issued to me by a police officer on 7th October 2014 with £100 fine and 3 points on the licence. Paid the fine straightaway no court proceedings involved. I did mention this on page 15 of the application form and included necessary documents etc.

Yesterday the 16th November 2014 I got another FPN with offence code 334 "contravening mandatory direction arrows" £50 fine no points on the licence. Fine has been paid today online.
My question is, do I have to inform home office on this latest development. In guidance notes its clearly mentioned "FPNs not more than 1 in the last 12 months before date of application"

Your views on this would be very appreciated.

Regards
Armaghan

Shekhar235
Newly Registered

Post by Shekhar235 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:43 pm

Hi there
I have a question to ask if any one can help me with it will be greatly appreciated
I am applying for British citizenship next month on the basis of 5 years work permit and 1 year of indefinate leave to remain ,13 years back I had case on me back in my country about taking bad quality certificates to get in to uni which I never used any further , and I was underage in that period is well , as long as I know it went to court and since then I never heard of it till the date ,I got US visa since then couple of times with ought any hitch,after 6 years of working in US got 5 years visa to work in UK, then got German and croatian visa is well, did not had any issues to get my ILR approved as well as change of visa to Tier 2 couple of years back,
Just worried if there will be any issue if I apply for Citizenship at all after all this ?
Please if any one can help me with my query will be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Shekhar235
Newly Registered

Post by Shekhar235 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:22 pm

Shekhar235 wrote:Hi there
I have a question to ask if any one can help me with it will be greatly appreciated
I am applying for British citizenship next month on the basis of 5 years work permit and 1 year of indefinate leave to remain ,13 years back I had case on me back in my country about taking bad quality certificates to get in to uni which I never used any further , and I was underage in that period is well , as long as I know it went to court and since then I never heard of it till the date ,I got US visa since then couple of times with ought any hitch,after 6 years of working in US got 5 years visa to work in UK, then got German and croatian visa is well, did not had any issues to get my ILR approved as well as change of visa to Tier 2 couple of years back,
Just worried if there will be any issue if I apply for Citizenship at all after all this ?
Please if any one can help me with my query will be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Shekhar235
Newly Registered

Post by Shekhar235 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Hi Amber do yo have any suggestion on my post ? Thanks in advance

Shekhar235
Newly Registered

Post by Shekhar235 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:06 pm

Shekhar235 wrote:Hi Amber do yo have any suggestion on my post ? Thanks in advance

sohail78
Newly Registered

Post by sohail78 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:01 am

Shekhar235 wrote:
Shekhar235 wrote:Hi Amber do yo have any suggestion on my post ? Thanks in advance
I think there will b no problem