ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New online visa app for EEA family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: New online visa app for EEA family permit

Post by chaoclive » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:59 pm

If you're not in a rush, just complain at 30 days. If you meet the requirements, they can't refuse, unless you're a danger to public security etc.

Prepare an email that focuses on how you meet the requirements and showing the VERY few circumstances that they can use to refuse you. I mentioned in my cover letter with my partner's application that I had sought legal advice on the limited refusal reasons that can be used and asked them, if they were to refuse, to provide a detailed refusal letter which I would send to my solicitor to use in an appeal.

abrish
Newly Registered

Post by abrish » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:47 pm

Thanks for your reply I really dont know what to do ..its quite confusing on of my family member got their eea family permit within 10 days and they didn't provide even marriage certificate they just said that they're married for 5 years but the girl has her husbands surname and thatvwas enough for them ..But they applied in italy ...I really dont understand all this delay and its quite frustrating

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:08 am

You could email them if you have their contact details. That can't do any harm. Worth a try!

Good luck!

facebook.user
United Kingdom

Post by facebook.user » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:07 pm

this is strange. i can imagine that situation is getting panic at your side. what documents did you provide them? and how did you submit your application?

abrish
Newly Registered

Post by abrish » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:50 am

Well we applied online then booked an appointment and my husband took all the documents like our merriage certificate. .bank statement ..letter written by me ..my passports photo copy and my husbands job details but I just cant understand all this delay even if they hv refused they shld return us back my husband's passport..any link where I can write a complaint ..Thanks in advance

facebook.user
United Kingdom

Post by facebook.user » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:21 pm

Donot worry. Sometimes it takes them long time to verify every thing. You can check visa processing times in your country. They update every month. But if nothing happens in 30 days, you should contact them and ask them why it is taking long time as they deal with EEA family member applications with priority.

Roselle
Newly Registered

Post by Roselle » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:01 pm

HI! I would like to thank you all for your advices and help! I have the EEA family permit and soon will be joining my husband in UK! Thank you so much!!!

aaosami
Newly Registered

Post by aaosami » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:15 am

Roselle what documents did u submit?
Post by Roselle » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:01 pm

HI! I would like to thank you all for your advices and help! I have the EEA family permit and soon will be joining my husband in UK! Thank you so much

Roselle
Newly Registered

Post by Roselle » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:07 am

aaosami wrote:Roselle what documents did u submit?
Post by Roselle » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:01 pm

HI! I would like to thank you all for your advices and help! I have the EEA family permit and soon will be joining my husband in UK! Thank you so much
Hi! I submitted these:

Documents need to provide:
my passport
copy of my husband's passport and DNI(national identity card)
my husband's declaration letter
marriage certificate

Supporting documents:
proof of genuine marriage:
photos
western union receipts
letter of how our relation started and evolved
my husband's visa and arrival/departure stamps
my husband's airline ticket / boarding pass
proof of his stay (accommodation)
text messages / call logs
email exchanges
skype conversations
facebook posts

For those exercising treaty rights:
my husband's payslip
letter from employer and his employment
his employment contract
bank statements

They have returned all the documents we submitted except for these:
copy of my husband's passport and DNI(national identity card)
my husband's declaration letter

I hope it helps :)

sivav
Newly Registered

Post by sivav » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:25 am

Hello all,

could you please help me regarding the EEA family permit online application.

I am also confused with the 'EEA national' section: whose details has to be filled in here?
Name, DOB and Passport details of the EEA national?
Permanent address of the Non-EU national?

thanks,
S

User99
Newly Registered

Post by User99 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Good afternoon to everyone I have one question,my wife is pregnant in the 5th month before we apply for the FP do we need to provide the evidence that she is pregnant or not?And also i will like to know what is the requirement for the money witch I need to provide in the application?Thank you very much.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:36 pm

irenesalazar wrote:The EEA Family Permit is valid from 05/05/14 until 11/05/14. I had already bough the ticket entering the country on 5th May (leaving Colombia on the 4th). I was a bit surprised the timing is so tight, but it will be alright.
So the validity of your EEA Family Permit is not 6 months? Very odd.

You should not have had to submit any documents other than two passports and a marriage certificate.

User99
Newly Registered

Post by User99 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:46 am

Please help! I`m Bulgarian and my wife is Ukrainian we get married 2 months ago and we are together since August 2014 if been to Ukraine already 4 times. Now we are thinking to apply but from what i`m reading here I really get scared.She is pregnant in the 5 month,we have a lot of evidence my bank statements wage slips pictures together.Also what should be the answer on the application for are you planning to work?Do you think that they will refuse the visa?Please tell me if i`m missing something something which can be helpful,because I don’t want to miss the birth of my baby.Allso I would like to know if I can do something if she get refuse visa.Because I don`t think is a legal my baby to be born without I'm seeing him.I`m really desperate Please Please Please Help.Thank you in advance

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:05 pm

User99 wrote:Please help! I`m Bulgarian and my wife is Ukrainian we get married 2 months ago and we are together since August 2014 if been to Ukraine already 4 times. Now we are thinking to apply but from what i`m reading here I really get scared.She is pregnant in the 5 month,we have a lot of evidence my bank statements wage slips pictures together.Also what should be the answer on the application for are you planning to work?Do you think that they will refuse the visa?Please tell me if i`m missing something something which can be helpful,because I don’t want to miss the birth of my baby.Allso I would like to know if I can do something if she get refuse visa.Because I don`t think is a legal my baby to be born without I'm seeing him.I`m really desperate Please Please Please Help.Thank you in advance
Where do you live? Are you working?

User99
Newly Registered

Post by User99 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:15 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:
User99 wrote:Please help! I`m Bulgarian and my wife is Ukrainian we get married 2 months ago and we are together since August 2014 if been to Ukraine already 4 times. Now we are thinking to apply but from what i`m reading here I really get scared.She is pregnant in the 5 month,we have a lot of evidence my bank statements wage slips pictures together.Also what should be the answer on the application for are you planning to work?Do you think that they will refuse the visa?Please tell me if i`m missing something something which can be helpful,because I don’t want to miss the birth of my baby.Allso I would like to know if I can do something if she get refuse visa.Because I don`t think is a legal my baby to be born without I'm seeing him.I`m really desperate Please Please Please Help.Thank you in advance
Where do you live? Are you working?

I live in London from 3.6 years and yes I'm working and I have payslips,i have and contract but is 0 hours.I hope is not a problem.
Thanks for the response btw.Cheers

Jozefinka
Newly Registered

Post by Jozefinka » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:07 pm

Hi, can you please help me with one section EA National - from the EEA family permit ?

They way they ask is not clear if the answer should be from the EEA national or applicant.

1. What is your permanent residential address and contact details ? (does it mean that you - applicant or you - the EEA nation ??

2. Who do you live with you at the moment and what is your relationship to them ?

From the form I understood that the applicant should fill this questions. Am I right?

faisal1984
Newly Registered

Post by faisal1984 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:37 pm

Jozefinka wrote:Hi, can you please help me with one section EA National - from the EEA family permit ?

They way they ask is not clear if the answer should be from the EEA national or applicant.

1. What is your permanent residential address and contact details ? (does it mean that you - applicant or you - the EEA nation ??

2. Who do you live with you at the moment and what is your relationship to them ?

From the form I understood that the applicant should fill this questions. Am I right?

i am also facing these problem in the eea section
. What is your permanent residential address and contact details
please answer me

faisal1984
Newly Registered

Post by faisal1984 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:38 pm

Jozefinka wrote:Hi, can you please help me with one section EA National - from the EEA family permit ?

hello

faisal1984
Newly Registered

Post by faisal1984 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:43 pm

faisal1984 wrote:

hello

noboday here who can help me
i will be thankful to all of you

bee4e
Newly Registered

Post by bee4e » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:25 am

Hello there... this was exactly the same question I found very conFUJING...
on Online Application, (type: EEA/Swiss Family Member)
the "EEA National" section is very very confusing.... I don't know who they are referring to ?? when they say "YOU"??? me ?? or my eu husband??????
especially those questions.

1. "What is your permanant residential address and contact details?"
ME????? or my HUSBAND???????(he's currently living in the UK)

2. "Is the UK address given the permanent address of the EEA National?"
Have they ever asked me "what is your UK ADDRESS" ?????

3. why they ask me that same question "How are you related to the EEA National?" twice??
4. Why they ask me same question with differenct grammar
"Is the EEA National currently living in the UK" & "Does the EEA National currently living in the UK" twice...????

I don't know what's up with this Online Application... guys all they told me about this inquiry was advise myself with VAF5 paper form. (which is very specific and crystal clear but i cannot applicate that guidance to the Online Form )...... seriously Help me Guys...

atiqur1987
Newly Registered

Post by atiqur1987 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:04 am

Hello,

I find out to have made a mistake after submitted the hard copy of the online application.
Basically my husband entered in UK in May but i wrote April. How can I fix it?

Thanks for the help.