ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

overseas stay

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ara121

Advice

Post by ara121 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi Everyone,

I applied for SET LR application on 25th Jan 2016 and received decision on 13th Feb 2018. The decision was refusal . The reason was I was away from the county for 313 day from 2013 August to 2014 July . I had a really bad back problem and consulted NHS . NHS advised that only way that I was able to recover the pain was to under go a surgery. I refused the option for the reason that there was no one else to look after me after post surgery.

UKVI has given the option to right to appeal their decision.

We have submitted our appeal on 27th Feb, And May i Know how long does it take it a date for court hearing ?

May I have your thoughts on this ?

vinny

Re: Urgent Help Staying more than 180 days

Post by vinny » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:04 pm

vinny wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:08 am
M.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.