ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter From CAPITA ON behalf of Home Office

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kensamson
Newly Registered

Re: Letter From CAPITA ON behalf of Home Office

Post by kensamson » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:39 pm

kensamson wrote:
aiza78601 wrote:just need some information guys

i sent permission to appeal to upper tribunal on 19th jan 2015 and got acknowledgement letter a week later,but i m still waiting for decision its been more then 3 months..any one in same situation plz share
hello
pls same with us but is home office sent you is96 to start signing
pls can anybody advice me on what to do next pls our application to upper tribunal was refused again: meaning our appeal rights exhausted .
pls what can we do now and kindly anybody advice us what to to now.

kensamson
Newly Registered

urgent reply needed

Post by kensamson » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:48 am

hello
pls can someone advice me pls we received a letter from reporting centre that we sholud come for interview with my family and say if the kids cannot come we should come with there 4 passport photograp each with birth certificate. pls on get there last week we were told to sign emmergency travel document with 3 kids . age .8 years 6 monts, 6 years,4 years all born in uk
pls we need anybody advice urgently.