ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Timeline Tracker 2014

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Citizenship Timeline Tracker 2014

Post by rachellynn1972 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:42 am

janet0001 wrote:That makes 2 of u now. The other guys says his uncle too got approved. Perhaps people aren't updating or may be it's coming out slowly...
okay, it would be better if the person post his uncle timeline here, but many with timeline no one of them is posting makes make me worry
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:52 am

maybe ur case has some priority, in april on the 23, 24, 25th everyone were posting... i waited for the postman and nothing :(

Buzz2014
Newly Registered

Post by Buzz2014 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:05 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote:
janet0001 wrote:That makes 2 of u now. The other guys says his uncle too got approved. Perhaps people aren't updating or may be it's coming out slowly...
okay, it would be better if the person post his uncle timeline here, but many with timeline no one of them is posting makes make me worry
It's a bit strange that only two people got approvals out thousand waiting, usually batches of hundreds gets there approval in the same date.

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:12 pm

yeah sometimes people come up with things like that thinking it will cause chaos or change the fact that no approvals are being sent out... :lol:

daarrkkyy
Newly Registered

Post by daarrkkyy » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:25 pm

"Application Basis: 5 year residency (stamp 4 E.U Fam)
Application Date: 28 March 2014
1st Acknowledgment Date: 10 April 2014
2nd Acknowledgment Date: May 7 2014
Letter of approval Date:
Documents submitted Date:
Invitation letter Date:
Ceremony Date:"

Saw the postman go right past our house today! Well i guess the waiting continues for me. Good luck to all of you out there waiting for approval letters. and for the two who already received theirs, Congratulations and pray for the rest of us!!

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:52 pm

bebo1901 wrote:maybe ur case has some priority, in april on the 23, 24, 25th everyone were posting... i waited for the postman and nothing :(
Do some case do have prioty? And why some do, please can you explain thanks
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:55 pm

daarrkkyy wrote:"Application Basis: 5 year residency (stamp 4 E.U Fam)
Application Date: 28 March 2014
1st Acknowledgment Date: 10 April 2014
2nd Acknowledgment Date: May 7 2014
Letter of approval Date:
Invitation letter Date:
Ceremony Date:"

Saw the postman go right past our house today! Well i guess the waiting continues for me. Good luck to all of you out there waiting for approval letters. and for the two who already received theirs, Congratulations and pray for the rest of us!!
My prayer is with every prople waiting. I will be sending the fees next week and in the letter they said ceremony date is not yet set.

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:20 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote:
bebo1901 wrote:maybe ur case has some priority, in april on the 23, 24, 25th everyone were posting... i waited for the postman and nothing :(
You have said you applied in March and i applied in February, so if you really received an approval letter and i clearly haven't so ur case had priority somehow... maybe u have irish born children or something i dunno, and im not implying anything but some people do say they got approval only to make people ask the dept thinking that this is gonna help... again congrats if u really got a letter and if u haven't please dont play with our heads, coz it's not nice.

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:21 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote:
You have said you applied in March and i applied in February, so if you really received an approval letter and i clearly haven't so ur case had priority somehow... maybe u have irish born children or something i dunno, and im not implying anything but some people do say they got approval only to make people ask the dept thinking that this is gonna help... again congrats if u really got a letter and if u haven't please dont play with our heads, coz it's not nice.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:49 pm

bebo1901 wrote:
rachellynn1972 wrote:
Why would I play, I got letter on the 9th and was dated 4th of july 2014 which mention the name of the new minister asking to send fee of 950euro, 2passport picture and write my reference number at the back, submit gnib card and if I have travelling document I should submit but not national passport and post all relevant document to F S P S A, citizenship section in rosanna road tippary. Also mention how my name will be on the certificate and said that after I submit the next communication will be an invitation letter and I shouldnpls not that the date if the future ceremony is not yet set.

anyone with experience can tell me if the letter I received is wrong, I have also call today to confirmed and it was confirmed again on phone by my reference number.

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:57 pm

No its correct as long as it has ur CITZ reference number. dont worry

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:01 am

bebo1901 wrote:No its correct as long as it has ur CITZ reference number. dont worry
Anybody else got approval?

Maybe some got but not on this forume.

amison79

Post by amison79 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:50 am

@rachellynn

ur very lucky, letter of approval dated 4th july :shock: :shock: :shock:

i thnk ths govt want to clear all back logs and upto date applications this year.

u recieved a correct letter, there is no doubt about it.

i was in ceremony on 4th july, and as per the minister, thy have cleared 72000 applications in last couple of years. so b assured tht next ceremony wud b even bigger.

congrats to u and keep updated on next ceremony date.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:31 pm

amison79 wrote:@rachellynn

ur very lucky, letter of approval dated 4th july :shock: :shock: :shock:

i thnk ths govt want to clear all back logs and upto date applications this year.

u recieved a correct letter, there is no doubt about it.

i was in ceremony on 4th july, and as per the minister, thy have cleared 72000 applications in last couple of years. so b assured tht next ceremony wud b even bigger.

congrats to u and keep updated on next ceremony date.
Someone else just posted got approval same day 4th july

Darr81

Post by Darr81 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:53 pm

Hi guys,
I sent an email to @citizenship , this is the reply i got from them,

Your application continues to be processed & will be submitted to the
Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.
what does it mean??

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:11 pm

thats the reply we all get :lol: it means ur application still in second stage, and yeah if they did approve some applications not in order of dates of their receipt then they are not fair and the smell of discrimination is all over the place ... i see they do give approvals to spouses of irish citizens without following the applications dates in order

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:25 am

bebo1901 wrote:thats the reply we all get :lol: it means ur application still in second stage, and yeah if they did approve some applications not in order of dates of their receipt then they are not fair and the smell of discrimination is all over the place ... i see they do give approvals to spouses of irish citizens without following the applications dates in order
They don't approve in order of date. The second person was November 2013. On their letter they said some case take longer. Anyway the ceremony is not yet set which I think will be in three months time that means many will still get approval before then

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:50 am

rachellynn1972 wrote:
bebo1901 wrote:thats the reply we all get :lol: it means ur application still in second stage, and yeah if they did approve some applications not in order of dates of their receipt then they are not fair and the smell of discrimination is all over the place ... i see they do give approvals to spouses of irish citizens without following the applications dates in order
They don't approve in order of date. The second person was November 2013. On their letter they said some case take longer. Anyway the ceremony is not yet set which I think will be in three months time that means many will still get approval before then
i do not know why you are taking it personally, you got your application approved and we are happy for you.
but yes all my family, friends and relatives applied for citizenships and it is since forever in chronological order, that's why it used to take 36 months, yes they say 'complicated cases' may take longer, that's when they ask for more documentations but they have not...

Slavuj
Newly Registered

Post by Slavuj » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:46 am

Hi All,

I am rookie here.
And this is my story:

Application Basis: 5 year residency (EU citizen)
Application Date: 27 March 2014
1st Acknowledgment Date: 1 April 2014
2nd Acknowledgment Date: 1 May 2014
Letter of approval Date:
Invitation letter Date:
Ceremony Date:

I was positively surprised that I was moved so quickly to the second stage. But now I am wating. I think this is caused by new minister. But this is only my private point of view.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:49 am

bebo1901 wrote:
rachellynn1972 wrote:
I am not taking it personal but you are. It took me two years to get my residency right for once it to almost four months to be approved. I did not consider that as discrimination. In chronological order you had to wait 24months now it has
Changed and its 6months please read people on the timeline tracking and you will see a guy got it within two months while others were waiting. At least for first time I was lucky. The other person as the same date as me apply 2013 that means there are still loads of people from 2013. I don't know anybody in doj and I don't know how they work but thank God I am lucky to get approved in a short time and my heart is with others waiting.
i do not know why you are taking it personally, you got your application approved and we are happy for you.
but yes all my family, friends and relatives applied for citizenships and it is since forever in chronological order, that's why it used to take 36 months, yes they say 'complicated cases' may take longer, that's when they ask for more documentations but they have not...

thepiratequeen

Post by thepiratequeen » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:36 am

There could be so many reasons for the difference in times of process. I sincerely hope that there is not a priority issue. I do believe that some cases are just easier than others. For me, it took 3 months, but I was in the systme with work permit, taxes etc. Also our background check was dull, I'd say, AND (this could be very important in processing time) there was no translation issue. On our taxi back from the ceremony our driver (Nigerian if that matters) insisted that as Americans we got preferential processing time. I sincerely hope that is not the case. But if processing time is faster because of 6 years of WP, taxes, yearly trips to immigration and a very mundane background, well, so be it.
I cannot believe it has been a week...we worked at this so long, so I reiterate a previous post to all who will soon become citizens. Savour the moment.....really take time to take it all in, and enjoy. (Don't let taxi drivers or graffiti mar the day at all, at all!)

To Yana....hope you enjoyed it too. It sounded like you were as excited as we were.

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:42 pm

Please read your own words, not because you are happy or lucky so that discrimination or beloved is now not an excuse.

I am not gonna bother to reply to you again, so please don't go off topic, look at the timeline you will find how many got their approvals in 23 april. i don't even know if it is true or not you got yours because people were flooding the forum with topics of receiving their approval

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:04 pm

bebo1901 wrote:
Please read your own words, not because you are happy or lucky so that discrimination or beloved is now not an excuse.

I am not gonna bother to reply to you again, so please don't go off topic, look at the timeline you will find how many got their approvals in 23 april. i don't even know if it is true or not you got yours because people were flooding the forum with topics of receiving their approval
Lol,quote is out of the question got nothing to do with the process, then if that be the quote then they did not dearly beloved against me. I have seen white americans and australians deported at the airport by white irish does that sound familiar? My quote is for the outside world on ehat happens on daily bases. Not all applications are granted even after the second stage. There is no dearly beloved issue here, because you applied before me does not guarantee you get approved before me, there are people that has applied before you and still waiting. The post from the american up here said it all. Pls dont get personal, jealousy is an awful thing, I now regrets posting here my updates so this is the last post I will have here in this forum. Good luck to others waiting and to the one still waiting from 2012 I wish you too goodluck.

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:34 pm

Jealousy? hehehehe why would i be jealous? i did not have to get married to an Irish citizen to become Irish.
i was only saying i smell discrimination if they do send decisions sooner to people married to Irish Citizens. In a matter of fact, they should actually make it longer for them to check their real intentions. and yes the other person said that his application is based on marriage too, i do not care whether you or him or anyone gets it or not, i am happy when anyone is happy, but i am checking if they are sending approvals for spouses of Irish citizens quicker, and if this is the case it is discrimination! i did not address anything to you. it is a timeline tracker, to show these kind of things not to rub it under people's noses and say they are jealous.....

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:51 pm

bebo1901 wrote:Jealousy? hehehehe why would i be jealous? i did not have to get married to an Irish citizen to become Irish.
i was only saying i smell discrimination if they do send decisions sooner to people married to Irish Citizens. In a matter of fact, they should actually make it longer for them to check their real intentions. and yes the other person said that his application is based on marriage too, i do not care whether you or him or anyone gets it or not, i am happy when anyone is happy, but i am checking if they are sending approvals for spouses of Irish citizens quicker, and if this is the case it is discrimination! i did not address anything to you. it is a timeline tracker, to show these kind of things not to rub it under people's noses and say they are jealous.....
Dont let me say what I dont want to say, firstly you said I was lying. If you came from a well country that does not discriminate why dont you stay their and practice your human right over their, maybe woman right would be better off. Human right you cannot practice in your home country is now a song here. They should make sure you had work for 10yrs before you can think of anything of being a citizen of a civilised world. If they talk about religion the race card will be brought in. Its not your right but a privilage. If your home country is so sweet you wont be crying me a river here. Jealousy is an awful thing......

PLEASE ADMIN CAN YOU CONTACT ME.....