ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife's application refused. need urgent advice.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rodelaakash

Re: I need expert advice please as my wife has been refused.

Post by rodelaakash » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:27 am

You know guys...Miracles do happen. My wife has got her visa although technically I did not meet the financial requirement. I have received the home office letter today.

Thank you all very very much from the core of my heart. You have really done a great favour for me whereas all my lawyers have turned me down. Wish

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:38 am

Very delighted fro you and your family.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

rodelaakash

Post by rodelaakash » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:53 am

Dear Obie

My wife has been given 5 years route for settlement. Still its seems to be impossible for me. She has got her passport back after 20 long months. To be honest we were mentally prepared that she has to go back eventually. Its so overwhelming. I am really happy. I wish I could meet all of you in person and convey our gratitude.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:59 am

After all the injustice, you deserve to laugh.

Your wife should not be having leave to remain but ILR by now.

It is a complete travesty.

Your wife came in before 9th July 2012 as a dependant.

When you qualified for ILR she should have been granted FLR(M) on the 2 years route which did not require the tough financial requirement.

Immediately after she receives the 2 years, she could have applied for ILR straightaway.

It is the least you deserve for all your trouble.

Your solicitors messed up big time. I am happy your wife did not have to leave the UK , it would have been the travesty of the century.

Their incompetence caused you immense financial loss and distress, and i hope you guy regain all what you lost over these months.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors