ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All July HSMP Applicants Please post here!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rrst_101

Post by rrst_101 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:57 am

vinay_sambyal wrote:Hi All,
I got screwed up. I called them( HSMP office UK) up today.. They said my application is declined as the payment cudnt happen.. i had given them my ABN amro debit card with 3 digit number.. i had asked ABN head branch delhi.. they said my card is master card and will work across world but in the end i got screwed up...

PLease tell me is it rejection and deduct my one chance of applying or my applciation was not processed at all..

They have sent back my documents by a mail.. hoping to get them soon.. Please guide me how do i make payment which should be sure shot mechanism... I dont have Credit card..

Also, this time i dont want to take any risk...
I had sent 10th Degree certficate ( CBSE ) along with notarised copy of Passport. Please let me know if that is enough for age proof??

Making payment by DD is the safest bet, not card. And for age proof u either need to give ur full driving licence or birth certificate. You are lucky ur payment failed the first time, otherwise ir application would have got rejected for wrong date of birth proof.

aman

Post by aman » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:00 am

i don't think so that would be safe enough. Do get a driving license or a birth certificate issued. Secondary evidence is taken into consideration only if you provide strong reasons why you on't have the primary evidence(Driving License or Birth Certificate).
vinay_sambyal wrote:
vishalsunr wrote:
vinay_sambyal wrote:Hi All,
I got screwed up. I called them( HSMP office UK) up today.. They said my application is declined as the payment cudnt happen.. i had given them my ABN amro debit card with 3 digit number.. i had asked ABN head branch delhi.. they said my card is master card and will work across world but in the end i got screwed up...

PLease tell me is it rejection and deduct my one chance of applying or my applciation was not processed at all..

They have sent back my documents by a mail.. hoping to get them soon.. Please guide me how do i make payment which should be sure shot mechanism... I dont have Credit card..

Also, this time i dont want to take any risk...
I had sent 10th Degree certficate ( CBSE ) along with notarised copy of Passport. Please let me know if that is enough for age proof??
ur applicaion is not rejected but it is not processed.... so u can easily apply again with changes in some docs as pay slips etc...
dont worry... go ahead...best luck
Thanks vishal!

I had sent 10th Degree certficate ( CBSE ) along with notarised copy of Passport. Please let me know if that is enough for age proof?? please reply!!

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:55 am

Dear LionKing!

the format for the income letter desired by you. hope it helps!!!

<Employer Address>
Tel: <phone>
Fax: <fax>
E-Mail: <e-mail>

<Date>.

To Whom It May Concern:

RE: SALARY FOR FirstName LastName (Start_Date TO End_Date)

This letter is to confirm that Mr FirstName LastName is currently employed by CompanyName. Mr LastName has worked at CompanyName since Employment_Date. He currently works as JobDesignation.

This letter is to confirm that during the period beginning Start_Date to End_Date, Mr LastName has been paid the salary detailed below (figures are in LocalCurrency): -

Month Transfer Date Gross Salary Deductions Net Salary
Start_Date 29/05/2005 ***,*** XX,*** ***,***
Start_Date+1 25/06/2005 ***,*** XX,*** ***,***
Start_Date+2 27/07/2005 ***,*** XX,*** ***,***
Start_Date+3 25/08/2005 ***,*** XX,*** ***,***
Start_Date+4 27/09/2005 ***,*** XX,*** ***,***
Start_Date+5 28/10/2005 ***,*** XX,*** ***,***
Start_Date+6 26/11/2005 ***,*** XX,*** ***,***
Start_Date+7 27/12/2005 ***,*** XX,*** ***,***
Start_Date+8 25/01/2006 ***,*** XX,*** ***,***
Start_Date+9* 28/02/2006 ***,*** XX,*** ***,***
Start_Date+10 27/03/2006 ***,*** XX,*** ***,***
Start_Date+11 28/04/2006 ***,*** XX,*** ***,***
Total X,***,*** ***,*** X,***,***

*In Start_Date+9 month, X happened and y was done (explain any inconsistencies). Like in my case, I had been given an advance and hence the payslip showed the usual salary but the amount credited to the bank was less that advance. Since I had provided my bank statement too and they would have noticed the anomaly, I decided to have this explained than have points dropped off my claim.

Mr LastName’s salary is paid through his account with the XYZ Bank, ABC branch. The account number is NNNNNNNNNN.<if different accounts, write each against the corresponding credit>.

<Any further details e.g. changes in company name, secondments that may be seen on payslips>

I hope that this letter confirms to you Mr LastName’s earnings over the past 12 months. Should you require any further information, do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithfully,

Manager's Name
Manager's Designation, Companyname.

jimmy50
Newly Registered

Post by jimmy50 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:06 pm

Docs sent: 18 July
Docs received: 20 July
Reference no received: 23 July

Still waiting

llcool

Post by llcool » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:36 pm

Yes Vinay you were very lucky... Its good that your payment did'nt get thru.

Now when you get the docs back do this:

Get the original full driver's license or Original birth Certificate (notarised if they are not in English)

Use DD as this is the safest and i have never heard anyone's payment declined via this mode. You can get it done from any indian bank. I used HDFC (they charged mere Rs. 200).

And send the application back. trust me ypu have'nt lost your first chance. Your application was not considered at all for the processing so there is no question of losing the first chance.

Best of luck.

Keep on posting.

llcool

cdraina

Post by cdraina » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:55 am

Hi Friends,

Is it necessary to have the Bank's signature/seal on the Statement?

Is it not enough to have it on the Bank's stationary?

My salary account is with Citibank and as a policy they do not sign/seal the account statements.

Would appreciate if you can share your experiences/views.

Cheers!
CD

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:32 am

as long as the bank statements are original and supplied by citibank on their stationery and not a computer print of e-statement, it is fine to not get an extra attestation.

or to keep you in peace whilst your file being process you get can a letter from the bank stating that you have a cprporate account xxxxx and A company has been crediting money regularyl to your account... you should get this from citibank...

cdraina

Post by cdraina » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:40 am

Thanks J!

That's pretty logical. But from the forum one can infer that logic doesn't seem to work much with the HSMP team.

Let's ask from more experienced people.

Guys with recent approvals please throw some light on this.

Cheers!
CD

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:47 am

Dear CD!

If you have a corporate bank account then you should get a letter from the bank confirming that your salary being credited every month from so n so company.

Even I am sending citibank statements for my first company and if this is true that sign/seal isnt in their policy then i may have to seek a letter from the bank.

rrst_101

Post by rrst_101 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:00 am

cdraina wrote:Thanks J!

That's pretty logical. But from the forum one can infer that logic doesn't seem to work much with the HSMP team.

Let's ask from more experienced people.

Guys with recent approvals please throw some light on this.

Cheers!
CD
Hi cdRaina,
I too have a citibank corporate account and there is no policy as such. I have got it signed and sealed. I requested for a years' statement, which I received in 4 days.After thet I went to the bank and asked them to sign and seal.They did what was required in a days time.
I think if u have downloaded ur statments,they dont attest .
It would be a problem for you if you tell the HSMP team about the citibank policy since they would have received thousands of citibank statements with seal and sign.

Cheers.

lionking
Newly Registered

Post by lionking » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:13 am

"~J~" Thanks a lot forproviding me the format.
It was very useful to me.

fly2uk

Post by fly2uk » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:26 am

cdraina,

If it is the original bank statements sent by the bank (quarterly I suppose) on their own stationery, I think you dont need to get it attested.

If its just a printout of the statments, then you would need to get it stamped and signed by some one at the bank. The bank folks usually do it, if you request them. Also if the statements dont mention your company name explicitly, then get a letter from them on their letter head that you hold a salary accnt with them and XXXX company credits salary every month to your accnt. I also gave a break up of the salary for the 12 month period on the same letter. You should be able to get this in 2-3 days, if you catch hold of the manager and explain the reasons to them.

Hope it helps !!

Good Luck !!

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:04 pm

Dear CD!

Hope this helps.. Date: 17 March 2007

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Miss. XXXXXXX is having Salary Account baring A/c No. XXXXXXX and the address in our records is 123, abc, Bangalore 560000.

The salaries remitted on the above account from Aug 2006 to January 2007 are by Cheque and from A COmpany, Mumbai.

List of net salary credits for the following periods are as follows:
S. No Date of Credit Source of Credit Cheque Number Net Amount in Rs. ( Rupees)
1 31/07/2006 A COmpany Pvt. Ltd 007700 24,251.00
2 31/08/2006 A COmpany Pvt. Ltd 007700 62,650.00
3 30/09/2006 A COmpany Pvt. Ltd 007700 86,746.00
4 31/10/2006 A COmpany Pvt. Ltd 007700 72,650.00
5 30/11/2006 A COmpany Pvt. Ltd 007700 85,150.00
6 31/12/2006 A COmpany Pvt. Ltd 007700 64,223.00
7 31/01/2007 A COmpany Pvt. Ltd 007700 62,650.00

For any further verification needed, please contact us on the mentioned Telephone and Fax numbers.

For XXXXXX Bank Ltd,

Branch Manager,

vinay_sambyal

Post by vinay_sambyal » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:36 pm

llcool wrote:Yes Vinay you were very lucky... Its good that your payment did'nt get thru.

Now when you get the docs back do this:

Get the original full driver's license or Original birth Certificate (notarised if they are not in English)

Use DD as this is the safest and i have never heard anyone's payment declined via this mode. You can get it done from any indian bank. I used HDFC (they charged mere Rs. 200).

And send the application back. trust me ypu have'nt lost your first chance. Your application was not considered at all for the processing so there is no question of losing the first chance.

Best of luck.

Keep on posting.

llcool
Hi llcool,
Thanks for reply... And , i am feeling good after getting couple of repplies.. thanks to all.. I am waiting for my documents to reach at my place.. dont know how long will it take...

I had an Indian license from UP which was in hindi.. today i got a new one issued which is of a page and that is in English from the RTO( transport office)...

Another thing that, I had submitted my salary slips from July-2006 to June-2007 along with ITR1, Form -16 , Bnk stmt to claim points for income...
Since, my documents will be reaching first week of nxt month ( hopefully ).. so do i need to send salary slips from Aug-06 to Jul-07... The reason i am asking is because i got my salaru lsips signed and stamped after a long pain and lot of excuses from employer.. they usually dont stamp and give slary certificate...

vinay_sambyal

Post by vinay_sambyal » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:44 pm

~J~ wrote:Dear CD!

Hope this helps.. Date: 17 March 2007

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Miss. XXXXXXX is having Salary Account baring A/c No. XXXXXXX and the address in our records is 123, abc, Bangalore 560000.

The salaries remitted on the above account from Aug 2006 to January 2007 are by Cheque and from A COmpany, Mumbai.

List of net salary credits for the following periods are as follows:
S. No Date of Credit Source of Credit Cheque Number Net Amount in Rs. ( Rupees)
1 31/07/2006 A COmpany Pvt. Ltd 007700 24,251.00
2 31/08/2006 A COmpany Pvt. Ltd 007700 62,650.00
3 30/09/2006 A COmpany Pvt. Ltd 007700 86,746.00
4 31/10/2006 A COmpany Pvt. Ltd 007700 72,650.00
5 30/11/2006 A COmpany Pvt. Ltd 007700 85,150.00
6 31/12/2006 A COmpany Pvt. Ltd 007700 64,223.00
7 31/01/2007 A COmpany Pvt. Ltd 007700 62,650.00

For any further verification needed, please contact us on the mentioned Telephone and Fax numbers.

For XXXXXX Bank Ltd,

Branch Manager,
I have salary account in ABN Amro Bank.. Can i get the above thing from bank or Company has to issue..? Because i seriously work for a srewed up cpmpny :) they dont want to issue some logical document :)

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:51 pm

bank CD bank :)

lionking
Newly Registered

Post by lionking » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:12 pm

Hi All,
below is the list of documents that i am going to send this weekend for HSMP.
Please let me knw if any mistakes found or suggestions .
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Academic qualifications
Required evidence:
Original degree certificate – done (org BE degree certificate)
Exceptional evidence:
Original letter from institution – done (letter from institution which is also English language evidence)
Original academic transcript - done (all org BE transcripts from institution)

Previous earnings - salaried employment

Required evidence:
Income tax returns – done (F16 for FY April 2006 to Mar 2007)
Wage slips - done (FY June 2006 to June 2007) --should be 12 months slips.
Exceptional evidence:

Bank statements - done (bank statements for FY june 2006 to June 2007 with seal & accountants signature )
Letter from employer –done (letter from employer which mentions date of salary remitance, gross sal, deductions, net salary, emp id, bank a/c, company details, designation details, company seal, finance officer signature on company letter head.)

Age assessment

Exceptional evidence:
Original birth certificate – done (original birth certificated attested by attorney)

Original full driving licence – done ( or 10th mark statements as proof for age)

Notarised copy of personal details passport page – done

Checklist for supporting evidence supplied with your HSMP application continued:
English language

Exceptional evidence:

Original degree certificate and original letter from institution - done (BE degree certificate + letter from institution stating the course completed in English)

Others recommended checklist:

ITR (income tax returns ) acknowledgment for the filed Form 16 for FY 2006-2007 – done

Payment mode : CREDIT CARD ( Valid VISA credit card as other payment may not be safe due to currency fluctuation)

Courier : TNT or DHL
APPLICATION to be sent by Courier on 26 JULY or 27th JULY

Postal Address :
WORK PERMITS (UK) HSMP
PO BOX 3975
SHEFFIELD
S1 9BL

llcool

Post by llcool » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:13 pm

hi Vinay

You can still file on the same salary slips provided if you qualify for the 75 points threshold as you have to give earnings of 12 months out of last 15 months so its okay unless you file ur app too late.

Get ur DL and payment straightened up and file the application ASAP.

Llcool

llcool

Post by llcool » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:19 pm

Hi Lionking,

Exceptional evidences are not mandatory. they are only required if you do not have the required evidence.

It may lead to further confusion for case worker.

So only send docs which are required.

llcool

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:27 pm

I contacted HSMP Team and they are saying that my case awaiting to be assign to case worker. Its been now 14 days since I got reference number.

Is this normal delay?

Thanks
Kaff

sham111

Post by sham111 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:40 pm

Dude,

The normal processing time is between 5 to 14 weeks. so sit back and relax.

llcool

Post by llcool » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:03 pm

Kaff

When have you received the ref # ? as mine was on 16th and the case worker has already been assigned.

llcool

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:23 am

Thanks Sham

IICool, I got reference on 16th as well..
Is your in-country application?
WHat three digits of reference number you got? I am thinking may be they are picking up files based on Reference?
I have 2231**

Thanks
Kaff

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:15 am

Dear LionKing!

If you are sending by courier then you should send it to the balm green address its in the guidelines... check check!

and good compile... am waiting for this month end to add my july payslip :(

ALL THE BEST!!!

charleye
Newly Registered

Wish to apply for HSMP. How to start with??...

Post by charleye » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:26 am

I am from Bangalore. I wish to apply for HSMP. I went thru the HSMP points calculator and I find myself eligible. Can anyone assit me how to begin with?? and whom to contact??. Please drop your suggestion at charleyedward@gmail.com
Thank you.