ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General dependant visa processing delay

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunny007
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 General dependant visa processing delay

Post by sunny007 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:55 pm

sunny007 wrote:
royalrams wrote:Hi,

We have applied dependant visa(for spouse and below 2 years old son) on Aug 21st 2014.On the same day received sms like "your application is dispatched to uk BA" and till now we have not received any sms or email about the visa status.

I used visa email form service to enquire about dependant visa status.Today i.e Sep 10th 2014 I received the reply from chennai uk visa like
"Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we have been unable to make a decision on your application within our customer service targets. We will continue to progress your application and make a decision as soon as possible."

I had provided all the required documents except tenancy agreement as I don't have because I have been staying in friends share accommodation and I had gone through the UK BA website there I did not find anything mandatory for tenancy agreement.Please correct me if I am wrong.

Please could any one let me know what might be the wrong with my application.

Still waiting for the visa status.

Quick response would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hello royalrams

First of all Congrates that you got visa for your dependent, I'm also in the same situation where u are , means I'm going to apply for my wife and daughter visa in Tier2 General visa, but i dont have tenancy agreement because I'm living with my friend in a share accommodation like you ,
Would You like to share the complete list of documents which you have been submitted for the visa?

Many Thanks

hello royalrams

Can you update me please?

poornagp
Newly Registered

validity for applying under tier2 general dependent

Post by poornagp » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:38 pm

Hi,

Can somebody help me

After a COS is issued & the main applicant files his application. I want to know if there is any time period within which the dependents need to apply.

Pls correct me, if my understanding is wrong:
For instance if COS is issued on 16-MArch-2015, presume the main applicant has to apply for his tier 2 general visa before 3 months ie 15-June-2015. Is there a time limit within which the dependents need to apply.

Poorna

sunny007
United Kingdom

Re: validity for applying under tier2 general dependent

Post by sunny007 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:14 pm

poornagp wrote:Hi,

Can somebody help me

After a COS is issued & the main applicant files his application. I want to know if there is any time period within which the dependents need to apply.

Pls correct me, if my understanding is wrong:
For instance if COS is issued on 16-MArch-2015, presume the main applicant has to apply for his tier 2 general visa before 3 months ie 15-June-2015. Is there a time limit within which the dependents need to apply.

Poorna
Hello Poorna

No there is no time limit, if you have certain amount in your account for consecutive 90 days, then you can apply for dependent visa
Read more threads on this forum you can get more info

pilotuk
Newly Registered

Post by pilotuk » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we have been unable to make a decision on your application within our customer service targets. We will continue to progress your application and make a decision as soon as possible.
We will write to you again if there is any change to this expected date
I too got this message
I applied on June 16th and I got this mail on June 18th 2015
Hurray , I got my passport stamped with visa on 9 July 2015
So dont worry it is routine message

pilotuk
Newly Registered

Post by pilotuk » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:31 pm

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we have been unable to make a decision on your application within our customer service targets. We will continue to progress your application and make a decision as soon as possible.
We will write to you again if there is any change to this expected date
I too got this message
I applied on June 16th and I got this mail on June 18th 2015
Hurray , I got my passport stamped with visa on 9 July 2015
So dont worry it is routine message

rabindra
Newly Registered

Post by rabindra » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:09 am

Hi All can anybody help me how its work the Bangladesh Tier-2 dependent visa application in Delhi

My wife and son applied for visa on 14/06/2015 and we have received following message on 30/06/2015 and still now there are now response yet.

"Thank you for your UK visa application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process applications:

Non-settlement within 15 working days
Premium Visas within 5 working days
Settlement within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we may not be able to make a decision on your application within our customer service targets. We will continue to progress your application and make a decision as soon as possible. Please note that fees paid are non-refundable.

We will notify you via e-mail once your application has been decided and despatched.

Please do not attend the visa application centre until you have been asked to do so.
This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UK Visas and Immigration contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk"

Is it most likely going to refuse the application.

I will appreciate for information

Rabindra

rabindra
Newly Registered

Post by rabindra » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:11 am

rabindra wrote:Hi All can anybody help me how its work the Bangladesh Tier-2 dependent visa application in Delhi

My wife and son applied for visa on 14/06/2015 and we have received following message on 30/06/2015 and still now there are now response yet.

"Thank you for your UK visa application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process applications:

Non-settlement within 15 working days
Premium Visas within 5 working days
Settlement within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we may not be able to make a decision on your application within our customer service targets. We will continue to progress your application and make a decision as soon as possible. Please note that fees paid are non-refundable.

We will notify you via e-mail once your application has been decided and despatched.

Please do not attend the visa application centre until you have been asked to do so.
This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UK Visas and Immigration contact details can be found at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk"

Is it most likely going to refuse the application.

I will appreciate for information

Rabindra