ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

corasson

Re: FLR FP form

Post by corasson » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:42 pm

Well I will just sit and pray then.
I'm about to start a new job now to be on the safe side so my income added to my husband income will make it more than their 18600 required so that will back me up in case the eco do not withdraw his decision and I have to go to court. I just hope the wouldn't tell me that I cannot add my husband income as I am the sponsor.

Thank you

corasson

Post by corasson » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:22 am

As you all know I have been struggling to bring my daughter to live with me. We lodged a 2nd appeal after the re refusal of the entry clearance visa. We have now received a notice of pending appeal dated 25/01/2017.
I just asked anyone to pray for this case so the ECM to overturn the decision.

Bless you all

corasson

Post by corasson » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:06 pm

Hiya
I received an email and a letter informing of the refusal of the the entry clearance of my daughter being overturned. I really don't know if I should be happy it has been 26 months since I first put the application.
Does anyone knows what will be the length of her visa? Bearing in mind that my leave here is due for renewal in 2 months time?
Also the email and letter said that the embassy will contact me for the next steps.
Does anyone know how long exactly it will take for the embassy to contact me for the submission of my daughter passport?

Thanks in advance

corasson

Post by corasson » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:09 pm

Hiya
I received an email and a letter informing of the refusal of the the entry clearance of my daughter being overturned. I really don't know if I should be happy it has been 26 months since I first put the application.
Does anyone knows what will be the length of her visa? Bearing in mind that my leave here is due for renewal in 2 months time?
Also the email and letter said that the embassy will contact me for the next steps.
Does anyone know how long exactly it will take for the embassy to contact me for the submission of my daughter passport?

Thanks in advance

zimchic
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Post by zimchic » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi there, just reading your story this makes my heart break for you. I am in the same situation as yours been trying to get my daughter here , I tried to appeal for her to join me in Feb 2017 this was rejected by the ECO on March 2017 on grounds of sole responsibility, even though her father is not present on the birth certificate and I provided as much evidence as I could, I then logged an appeal and have had since got confirmation that the money has been taken and now waiting. I'm now worried because I dint use a lawyer but rather gathered additional documentation and responded to the points the ECO based the refusal on , my daughter is 15yrs old at present, I know things are not looking good , especially after reading this, would be interested to know how you getting on ?

corasson

Post by corasson » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:01 pm

Hi
All i can say it's a very difficult and stressful journey. I'm still in the process hopefully the end.
I started my daughter application without the help of a lawyer but after it was refused I appealed and used a lawyer.
So I cannot really advice you but from my experience so far you it's better to use a lawyer.
As regarding sole responsibility you need to prove with evidence that you are the one making all decisions regarding ur child life. Where she goes to school who is doctor appointments church...who pays for her foods clothes entertainments contacts videos calls u know evidence of contact. The relatives she lives with you need to prove evidence as why she can move more live with them etc basically everything.

Good luck