ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA reply over Naturalization employment history

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ElWilly
Newly Registered

Re: UKBA reply over Naturalization employment history

Post by ElWilly » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Thanks for the quick reply, its very helpful!

Best regards.

Will

presido007

Post by presido007 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:09 am

Hi guys,

just a quick question on my application. I put in my application last week. I could not remember everywhere I have worked in the last ten years as some of them are like agency work they didn't last for long. Some of them are works I did for few weeks and I could not even remember the dates. I have included in my application those ones I could remember and I am pretty sure the day and months may not be accurate but the years are. Is this going to be a problem? As I couldn't remember everywhere I have worked in past 10 years and of course the dates also. Please, can somebody advise me as I have already putting in the application.

do I need to request my employment history from HMRC and send it off to HO with a cover letter explaining that I completed the form based on what I could remember?

aragon

Post by aragon » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:01 pm

presido007 wrote:Hi guys,

just a quick question on my application. I put in my application last week. I could not remember everywhere I have worked in the last ten years as some of them are like agency work they didn't last for long. Some of them are works I did for few weeks and I could not even remember the dates. I have included in my application those ones I could remember and I am pretty sure the day and months may not be accurate but the years are. Is this going to be a problem? As I couldn't remember everywhere I have worked in past 10 years and of course the dates also. Please, can somebody advise me as I have already putting in the application.

do I need to request my employment history from HMRC and send it off to HO with a cover letter explaining that I completed the form based on what I could remember?
You can send them the employment history. But as of now, no cases on this forum that I have read has got rejection due to lack of employment details provided. So no one knows how important that information is, since, its not the requirement for Citizenship. Let us know how your application goes. We are all in the same boat.

leavetoremain

Post by leavetoremain » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:36 am

One point that concerns me is Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 G switch where notice period was served for 2 months prior to joining the new sponsor. Say if we put start date with new sponsor with the payroll start date instead of the one in the CoS will HO red flag the application?