ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Things you HATE and LIKE about life in Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fatty patty

Re: GO ADAMKARA GOOOOOO

Post by fatty patty » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:16 pm

benjamin.nono wrote:i have a same story with adamkara ,
im french citizen and my wife she is not eu citizen we moved to ireland and i was working , we send them all paper they ask only prtp latter we did not send them ,couse its take a time to get it , we alredy mention about prtb letter to Inis and they send us deport letter couse we didnt send them prtb letter on the time , when i went to INIS that time , i met 2 german family has same letter couse we did not send it on the time , only prtb letter cost us deport.
we moved back to paris , couse they said we can make a appeal but it takes 1 year and that time my wife can not work , they know that if they do it like this no body can stay over there , thats why they re making like this ,
but irish citizen can bring theyre non eu family to Eu easly and irish goverment use Eu money to make a rail road , make a hospital ....etc but we can even bring to our family to iriland. i thing they re using us
Like other EU countries don't use Irish hard earned money which can be better used here to their favours???? bail out their banks....to build their rail road....make hospitals etc...
i agree adamkara , looks like this guy has a ball , go adamkara gooo
we re with u , u re right what u said about iriland
i know this guy has a ball....A BALL as you said...

@adamkara...
you are doing all that effort to bad mouth about Ireland...if you would have spent just 50% effort on getting your docs sorted you wouldn't have been here playing with google ads mate.

@benjamin.nono
sorry to hear that you are kicked out on the basis of not having PRTB letter but it would have done you no harm if you would have let INIS knew about difficulty in getting that letter by sending them a formal letter. I know sometimes INIS don't listen..but they aren't that stupid.

memomemo
Newly Registered

@ fatty patty and the others

Post by memomemo » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:11 am

to fatty patty ,

do u have any clue what are you talking about ?

if ireland does not cover by EU ( do u know what was happen iceland) ,they ll be burn out , they should million thanks to EU to safe their a..
if you live there (ireland) you ll see to much sign (railroad,scholl and much more) said : EU-funded project ..etc they re using EU money to make their infrastructure
You SAID '' I know sometimes INIS don't listen..but they aren't that stupid''
ITS NOT SOMETIMES , ITS USUALLY THEY NOT LISTEN. I know to many family lost their jobs for small thinks INIS cancel they re working permet
it takes up to year to get it.how come they re survive up to a year.do u know what i m talking about boy.

i saw many family like benjamin.nono they go back , cause they dont have a power to fight back to get their rights. (its not mean they re wrong)
for adamkara looks like this guy has a real BALL i wish i ll meet with this guy , looks like he s real man.

i hope u get my point.

fatty patty

Re: @ fatty patty and the others

Post by fatty patty » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:07 am

i hope u get my point
I seriously dont get your point! you say there are road signs/rail signs all over Ireland with EU funding, i know i see them, i aint blind...it says its part funded by EU just like its part funded in France with recycled german/swedish/uk/or maybe (since you dont think ireland dont pay its fair share thats why i use the word "maybe" for you to appease you) IRELAND.
You SAID '' I know sometimes INIS don't listen..but they aren't that stupid''
ITS NOT SOMETIMES , ITS USUALLY THEY NOT LISTEN. I know to many family lost their jobs for small thinks INIS cancel they re working permet
it takes up to year to get it.how come they re survive up to a year.do u know what i m talking about boy.
TAKES A YEAR FOR PERMIT? do you think i am stupid or just came on a back of the lorry from calais or landed on a boat in canaries? i know how long a permit takes...get your facts right .... BOY!

Didnt had PRTB letter handy on em! He could have gone to a solicitor get a letter drafted that could have saved his/yours backside and could've bought you/em a little time. Its bureaucracy they need paperwork not words no talking/convincing from behind the glass screen satisfy a councilor.

Good luck on your JIHAD the two of yous!

memomemo
Newly Registered

Post by memomemo » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:11 am

What do u mean , u said '' Good luck on your JIHAD the two of yous!'' i dont give a f... about ireland.

we re talking here innocence family. I saw them over there , theye re suffering.

looks like you do not want to see them. you only care about your self.

There is Red line (LUAS) is extending to south dublin , do u know how many million euros they re using Eu money ???

U did not say anything about if ireland does not cover by Eu , they re going to be worse then iceland. and i saw ireland immigration system always in EU court. do u thing WHY?????

anyway ireland is loosing they re economic preeminence in Eu, dell already close(they had manufacturing facilities ) ibm also be closing end of this year or next year , Hp and google also try to find new location

i know to many lawyer in dublin and all of them irish , they re also saying , INIS is not FAIR to non eu family.and lawyer told me , working permit to get sometimes up to 1 year.

i dont need irish working permit but , i saw it when i was in ireland.

thats all i can say.

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:57 am

memomemo wrote:What do u mean , u said '' Good luck on your JIHAD the two of yous!'' i dont give a f... about ireland.

we re talking here innocence family. I saw them over there , theye re suffering.

There is Red line (LUAS) is extending to south dublin , do u know how many million euros they re using Eu money ???

U did not say anything about if ireland does not cover by Eu , they re going to be worse then iceland. and i saw ireland immigration system always in EU court. do u thing WHY?????

anyway ireland is loosing they re economic preeminence in Eu, dell already close(they had manufacturing facilities ) ibm also be closing end of this year or next year , Hp and google also try to find new location

i know to many lawyer in dublin and all of them irish , they re also saying , INIS is not FAIR to non eu family.and lawyer told me , working permit to get sometimes up to 1 year.

thats all i can say.
I know how long it takes to get a permit, student visa, visit visa, spousal visa, eu fam and others please do not skew that fact to justify your statement, if a lawyer said that to you maybe he made an error in judgment. You apply for permit in Department of Trade take 4-5 weeks max.

Ofcourse INIS can be a pain in the mule to deal with i dont deny that, i have been through that process and still going so i know for a fact. But to sweep it with one brush is not right. I know missing a small piece of paper and get refused on it is hard to take but this is what they are waiting for to do, thats their opportunity to pounce.

As far as Ireland being Iceland is concerned theres is only C & R to be replaced in between and they are pretty much the same, everyone knows that. As far as DELL/IBM are concerned like every other big business they will look to control their cost and if they get cheap labour elsewhere they will relocate, thats Irish govt's fault for not stepping in early to control inflation. And to be honest all of us (irish/immigrants) were making loads when it was boom years, no one was complaining about wages then.

memomemo
Newly Registered

Post by memomemo » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:47 am

im not talking about to get visa , im talking about to review decision it takes too long , i know it couse im working at law firm in bruksel and i heard many
complain to inis.everybody get tired here for inis judgment.

inis even not fair irish citizen . looks like they re to be very royalist than the king. if everybody move there who is going to pay tax to pay inis officer

anyway , iriland going to loose

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:17 pm

memomemo wrote:im not talking about to get visa , im talking about to review decision it takes too long , i know it couse im working at law firm in bruksel and i heard many
Delay tactics so people go away, thats what it is i think to be honest.
inis even not fair irish citizen
100%
looks like they re to be very royalist than the king. if everybody move there who is going to pay tax to pay inis officer

Ireland problem isn't Irish people....its the clowns who rule them. No one is perfect for sure.

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:22 pm

memomemo wrote:What do u mean , u said '' Good luck on your JIHAD the two of yous!'' i dont give a f... about ireland.

thats all i can say.
Get your fuc*ing facts right . Ireland is very very very very rarely put before the European Courts , whether ECJ , Court of First Instance or European Court of Human Rights!!!. I think you will find the big two (UK and France are regulars, for various reasons). One case (ie Metock, is hardly "always in EU court". And if it is, so what, the courts in Ireland will put it right. Start putting links to all these cases, down NOW!

By the way , work permit matters have nothing to do with EU law. Anyone one who is not an eu citizen or related, can't avail of EU law. Provided disportionate human rights and discrimination is not occur, EU can't tell other member states how it deals with non eu "economic migrants"

You go on about innocents, with the exception of EU families, what about the Irish families themselves, who don't have the luxury like ye to be able to afford to leave their countries. If there are no jobs then there is no permit to give out, end of story, your contract had ended the country does not owe that person a living. there is nothing in the visa that guarantees anything

As for EU funds, bloody hell, like the new countries like Poland etc will develop all by its self will it? They too will get funds from the big paymasters like Germany. Ireland will be expected to cough up too. You seem to not understand the whole purpose of the economic community. Investment for that community to help their people improve infrastructure etc in order to make sure there are no weak links in the EU team when it faces the US and China etc. Purpose is to deal with EU citizens first then outsiders (who are not married - related to EU)

After 50 years of under development, you can't just throw money at a country expecting them to be up to scrath within 10 years (though you can expect them to use the money wisely) Spain has got the same treatment as Ireland, what have they done?

You have seen what had happened in France yeah? Any Irish authorities preventing people of certain religions from wearing certain clothing?

Of course the lawyer will say that, they are out of business otherwise. They are also not looking at the dole que.

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:25 pm

fatty patty wrote:
memomemo wrote:im not talking about to get visa , im talking about to review decision it takes too long , i know it couse im working at law firm in bruksel and i heard many
Delay tactics so people go away, thats what it is i think to be honest.
inis even not fair irish citizen
100%
looks like they re to be very royalist than the king. if everybody move there who is going to pay tax to pay inis officer

Ireland problem isn't Irish people....its the clowns who rule them. No one is perfect for sure.
In fairness, its the people who put them there, again and again and have tolerated their carry on. How many have been kicked out of the Dail or refused permission to stand as candidate for next elections for mismanagement of expenses. Look what happened at Westminister, they did right

memomemo
Newly Registered

to "walrusgumble"

Post by memomemo » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:41 pm

You guys talking about EU bad thing now I ll see you , PARTY IS OVER , IMF coming to Ireland , its going to cut foreign investment and right now there is no investment you guys ll have a very bad dream.

Most of the Irish living iriland , there re immgrant right now , u guys make a very very bad immigration system ,NOW , irish people migrait over seas , goes around comes around guys , you ll face very very bad welcome as you guys did.

I remember Ireland before joining the EU and after EU , before it was potato state and Eu gives lots of chance to bring money and you guys alwasy cursing to Eu now you guys going back to potato state again.

Uk said they ll help :) , The Irish have had centuries of English "help."

I can not see any future in Ireland anymore ,

Thats all i can say right now ......

walrusgumble
BANNED

Re: to "walrusgumble"

Post by walrusgumble » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:12 pm

memomemo wrote:You guys talking about EU bad thing now I ll see you , PARTY IS OVER , IMF coming to Ireland , its going to cut foreign investment and right now there is no investment you guys ll have a very bad dream.

Most of the Irish living iriland , there re immgrant right now , u guys make a very very bad immigration system ,NOW , irish people migrait over seas , goes around comes around guys , you ll face very very bad welcome as you guys did.

I remember Ireland before joining the EU and after EU , before it was potato state and Eu gives lots of chance to bring money and you guys alwasy cursing to Eu now you guys going back to potato state again.

Uk said they ll help :) , The Irish have had centuries of English "help."

I can not see any future in Ireland anymore ,

Thats all i can say right now ......
Yep Ireland is in for tough times alright, it may, though could be the best thing for them in a way. THe nation has forgotten what had made them liked and distinctive. Start over again. Maybe do what the French do, declare a new republic (only joking)

I am sure that your country is a real nirvana. Your the one who left it, why? (I don't know where you are from, so if you are from war areas, forgive me, i was not trying to be cheeky) By the way, you never answered the challenge to your assertion that Ireland is "always in EU courts".

When things you bad, lets face it, it is the low paid immigrant who will bear the brunt first. Will you have another country to be accepted into and allowed to work? What about home? I hope you kept your savings (unlikely with the price of living here) Will you be heading home with your tails between your legs? I don't know why you are so smug or being critical that other immigrants are looking out for themselves, as you did with Patty. Do you not realise that when this country really goes bad, along with other EU states, each country will / may not be as kind to the non eu immigrant under its legislation and easiness regarding granting residency. Moreover, it may be the case that those who don't get refugee status but could get humanitarian may not do so anymore.

Bad immigration system. Yes it is. But it aint suppose to be for the benefit of the immigrant but for the country who implements it.

Centuries of English help? I won't even utter a response to that. With the fact that Britian ruled half the world at one point, I could only assume you may be from a former British colony. One thing worth saying, Britian has a lot of money here in Ireland as does Ireland in Britian. It would be in their interests to sort themselves out

I would imagine the Irish won't be popular in Europe. But lets face it, it will be places like Britian, Canada, Australia and the US where they will go, where there is ALREADY a strong Irish communinty there. I am sure, most places in Europe will be safe from Paddy(sorry Britian, but you reap what you sow lol). Even so, the Irish disapora is well use of being targetted slagged off etc , well , the older ones anyway.

You remember Ireland joining the EU? How old are you? Potatoe state? Actually, get your facts right, the country under Lemass in the 1960's was slowly but surely moving forward. Britian was not exactly a bed of roses , with huge exception to the NHS. Ireland cursing EU? Really? have you checked the barometers in the last ten years. I think you shall see Ireland has voted pro EU in many resolutions in Brussels, often to their detriment. THe UK are the ones to look at (I don't blame them sometimes)

Seriously where are you from? You have a very select memory

memomemo
Newly Registered

Post by memomemo » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Yes , we have always seen Irish immigration systems problem (i know too many genuine family get divorce for Irish immigration system , do you know what it means to you ) in court , also i know from SOLVIT , they tried of that. another case we have right now " Ryanair flies from Marseille base over illegal working practices case " and the other EU country's investigate also , I really know what im talking about , it might hurt you little bit but sorry for that

you re trying to say , immigrant using state benefit etc ..., OK you right , what about there is tons of illegal Irish in US and Canada they earn and they don't pay tax they re sucking blood. I mean every country has this.

when irish people Migrate Somewhere Else there is no problem but when people trying to migrate to Ireland everything is chance , himmm something is wrong here ...

I know most of the Irish cursing to Eu, because i have too many connection over there , they always say , ooo we were better without EU etc ...

Im French-Belgium and Im around 60 years old , I believe Im not saying any wrong here.Everything is here %100 TRUTH.

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:07 am

memomemo wrote:Yes , we have always seen Irish immigration systems problem (i know too many genuine family get divorce for Irish immigration system , do you know what it means to you ) in court , also i know from SOLVIT , they tried of that. another case we have right now " Ryanair flies from Marseille base over illegal working practices case " and the other EU country's investigate also , I really know what im talking about , it might hurt you little bit but sorry for that

you re trying to say , immigrant using state benefit etc ..., OK you right , what about there is tons of illegal Irish in US and Canada they earn and they don't pay tax they re sucking blood. I mean every country has this.

when irish people Migrate Somewhere Else there is no problem but when people trying to migrate to Ireland everything is chance , himmm something is wrong here ...

I know most of the Irish cursing to Eu, because i have too many connection over there , they always say , ooo we were better without EU etc ...

Im French-Belgium and Im around 60 years old , I believe Im not saying any wrong here.Everything is here %100 TRUTH.
with due respect, you are talking utter boll*x and you are a spoofer of the highest order

1, How many Irish people do you know? The majority of Irish people are pro europe and continue to be so. your pals are no more than reactionary morons who what clearly do not possess one iota of a clue of the good influence eu laws have brought on this country and moved it to more modern times. Social welfare and workers rights being one relevant issue. hear many media and pubic outcrys? these pals of yours, i suppose would rather blame the eu for all this countries ills or blame anyone but themselves

The reality is, many eu citizens are not happy with the current eu institutions.it does not mean its ant eu. some of the problems lie with the following

+ Lack of transparency and accountability of those in power in Brussels. Very few ever stood for elections. Lack of proper and constant communications to the people, only at treaties

+ Historic inability to balance their own books

+ Genuine fear (unless from the big 4 and Belgium) that the EU will turn into a Federal State and continuing effort to make EU citizens more than what it originaly was interpreted as via the Treaty

+ Continung infrngement of member states' soverignity into areas that don't directly involve economic matter

+ Complete diregard and dsplayed of arrogance towards smaller EU states by the big ones. If France was asked to vote again on Lisbon (Constitution in disguise) you cn bet your francs, deutchmarks and euros the rest would have backed off.

2. Ryanair, Jesus weeps. You were asked to account for the "many" times that Ireland was brought before the ECJ, Court of 1st Instance and ECTHR. In particular, you were asked how many times Ireland was brought before these institutions in relation to the free movement of people. metock was only one case

Ryanair is a company, and not a state. it does not speak for the Irish people. the matter that they are currently in trouble with has nothing to do with one's right to move here to ireland and reside! your reference is not relevant. france did a fine job with the romas btw, love the way they deal with people from their former colonies too, what can a burka do?

I will return to the question i put to you. i ask you now to count, by looking at the data of over 30 or so years, how many times ireland and or irish companies have come before the eu institutions? more relevant, how many time has ireland come before the eu courts in relation to free dom of movement of people, goods, services, capital and workers? how many they win or loose. there, you will show yourself to be a spoofer. that a look at your own country's records before pointing fingers

Ryanair are no champion of workers rights. not too many will be sorry to see mick o'leary getting a spanking. btw, won't marseille loose out on tourists and all that airline routes bring to their city?

3. Illegal Irish. It pays to be well in with many US politicians/former politicans, i suppose. One thing, there is now a general consenus or a general regret that the government did not try to call these people back home (well the skilled ones) during the boom as oppose to tracking around the world seeking other nationals to come here.

I expect that, in light with stricter procedures in those countries today, any of the irish that go over now will do so legally and remain legally. they will be more skilled than those who went before, though, latest events may shatter their confidence

how do you know that all illegals don't pay taxes? i would imagine quite a few are under false id's. they are hardly claiming benefit as going to hospitals would be risky = so they are hardly sucking blood

4. As for immirgants here. i refer to legals. any on welfare , they are entitled to same, particularly after working hard. i don't consider them as blood suckers as their status here, is often based on them working anyway, more luck to them, just it will effect citizenship

the trends i refere to, the ibc and marriage boom

with regard to not being smug, you and i know that it will be the immigrant who will bear the first brunt with the closing down of business, complete lack of renewal of permits, more refusal of citizenship. unless some have a plan b or can return home, they may be buggered.

irish people don't have any problems with immigrants so long as they come here legally and remain legal under the proper procedures and work hard and integrate (or at least get involved)

5. considering your remarks about potatoes and pre eu or should i say eec days (when very little happened), in light of your dual nationality and what the union has done for your country after a number of very tough years, i would lay off making such remarks if i were you. many irish men lost their lives during that time fighting, as john redmons once said "little catholic belgium". belguim? is that even a country? nigel fargoe (you know the uk fella, horrible guy though) had some fair and funny observations

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:46 pm

memomemo wrote:Yes , we have always seen Irish immigration systems problem (i know too many genuine family get divorce for Irish immigration system , do you know what it means to you ) in court , also i know from SOLVIT , they tried of that. another case we have right now " Ryanair flies from Marseille base over illegal working practices case " and the other EU country's investigate also , I really know what im talking about , it might hurt you little bit but sorry for that

The ones who are saying that Ireland would've been better without EU should better think again! Irish economy/currency isn't big as others like Britain/Germany that they would've survived with just the Irish Punts and ever dwindling farming exports. It was a wise decision to join the Euro club + EU as a whole (and i strongly think that its a very daft decision not to join Schengen as it will enforce stricter border control + streamline vistor visa system in europe with much needed tourism).

Well immigrants don't use state benefits as it is perceived its very much water tight nowadays, its not free for all, that is just one size fits all mentality. As far as the Irish or any other illegals in the States is concerned they are in there for a very very rough time. ICE (Immigration & Custom Enforcement) are ba*tards for treating illegals really really bad which is sad i have to say, they really do provide red carpet treatment :roll: over there. If an illegal is working here in Ireland on cash he is in an indirect way paying tax by consuming goods...so is any illegals in US or any other country. (not that i am saying this is the right way to go about but i am merely saying what they are or aren't contributing)

But you are right....party here in Ireland is most definitely over...well for now atleast. As soon as the loan is paid off, back again the old times, no one learns. :lol: