ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Restricted COS decisions for September 2015

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ks227

Re: Restricted COS decisions for September 2015

Post by ks227 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:45 pm

fahadfaiz wrote:
ks227 wrote:Hello All ,

I am thrilled to get my Tier 2 General UK visa.

Few details

- I had 40 points and was denied RCos in July
- RCoS was granted to me on 11th of August by home office , and it was assigned to me on 20th of August by third party dealing with my application.
- I made an application at vfs Chandigarh India on 25 of Aug, 2015.
- On 10th working day I received a message from British high commission delhi instructing me to collect my passport from chosen delivery address.

Documents Submitted

Print out of online application for
RCoS Certificate
Appendix 5 tier 2
Traffic offence details and driving license
Cover letter
Passport
Degree certificate

Please note that I made a mistake on my online application form , i put the wrong passport issue month on my online application form and I was worried about that but since BHC had my original passport so they must have realized that it was just a typing error and it did not affect my application.

The whole process was quite cumbersome and I I thank all of you for sharing data/analysis and other useful stuff to help one another. Thank you and Good luck to all of those awaiting decision on their visa application especially to those awaiting the cut off points for Sept RCoS , I sincerely hope everything goes back to normal.
Congratss.. just curious why did you filled appendix 5 when yiu applied online ? Appendix 5 is only used when you apply by paper form VAF 9
Thank you. It was not really required , i just filled it for the sake of simplicity as it groups up all the points at one place other than that it is not required.

Good luck

ff88

Post by ff88 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:51 pm

ks227 wrote:
fahadfaiz wrote:
ks227 wrote:Hello All ,

I am thrilled to get my Tier 2 General UK visa.

Few details

- I had 40 points and was denied RCos in July
- RCoS was granted to me on 11th of August by home office , and it was assigned to me on 20th of August by third party dealing with my application.
- I made an application at vfs Chandigarh India on 25 of Aug, 2015.
- On 10th working day I received a message from British high commission delhi instructing me to collect my passport from chosen delivery address.

Documents Submitted

Print out of online application for
RCoS Certificate
Appendix 5 tier 2
Traffic offence details and driving license
Cover letter
Passport
Degree certificate

Please note that I made a mistake on my online application form , i put the wrong passport issue month on my online application form and I was worried about that but since BHC had my original passport so they must have realized that it was just a typing error and it did not affect my application.

The whole process was quite cumbersome and I I thank all of you for sharing data/analysis and other useful stuff to help one another. Thank you and Good luck to all of those awaiting decision on their visa application especially to those awaiting the cut off points for Sept RCoS , I sincerely hope everything goes back to normal.
Congratss.. just curious why did you filled appendix 5 when yiu applied online ? Appendix 5 is only used when you apply by paper form VAF 9
Thank you. It was not really required , i just filled it for the sake of simplicity as it groups up all the points at one place other than that it is not required.

Good luck
What was the start date on your rcos ? The reason m asking is because my rcos was granted on 11th aug. Start date on my rcos is 1st September 2015. But due to late medical test appointment I applied on 31st Aug 2015 just one day before my start date mentioned on rcos. Will it create any problem ? Should I contact my employer to do something about it ?

ks227

Post by ks227 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:04 pm

What was the start date on your rcos ? The reason m asking is because my rcos was granted on 11th aug. Start date on my rcos is 1st September 2015. But due to late medical test appointment I applied on 31st Aug 2015 just one day before my start date mentioned on rcos. Will it create any problem ? Should I contact my employer to do something about it ?[/quote]

Hi

I do not think it will create a problem , nothing in the policy guidance says that this could lead to refusal , as per tier 2 policy guidance "You must also apply no more than three months before the start date on your Certificate of Sponsorship."

since you fulfil the above criteria therefore there should be no problem :) :)

cstylishsam
Mood:
India

Post by cstylishsam » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:01 pm

@ks227 congrats. :D

Can you please add your timelines to the "Out-of-country Tier 2 application timelines" sticky post? This will surely help others.

woodie

Post by woodie » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:07 pm

Less discussion on this thread (compared to aug thread)does it mean less number of applicant this month ? :-)

luckysunny

Post by luckysunny » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:13 am

I think so :D

July had more discussion than August thread, and August points were lower than July.
And I would say September thread has less discussion than August, so I think September will be good. :)

woodie wrote:Less discussion on this thread (compared to aug thread)does it mean less number of applicant this month ? :-)

WaterFlag
Newly Registered

Post by WaterFlag » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:54 am

luckysunny wrote:I think so :D

July had more discussion than August thread, and August points were lower than July.
And I would say September thread has less discussion than August, so I think September will be good. :)

woodie wrote:Less discussion on this thread (compared to aug thread)does it mean less number of applicant this month ? :-)
June thread has even less discussion...

luckysunny

Post by luckysunny » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:08 am

You're right! Fingers crossed that it will be fine then.

Just a few days left to go and we will know.

WaterFlag wrote:
luckysunny wrote:I think so :D

June thread has even less discussion...

woodie

Post by woodie » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:39 am

Its tomorrow!!!
By what time ppl start getting their news?

ff88

Post by ff88 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:41 am

woodie wrote:Its tomorrow!!!
By what time ppl start getting their news?
Around 12pm BST.

DanaF
Scotland

Post by DanaF » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:37 am

Am I the only one that feels as though this process doesn't give you a lot of time to get organised before you fly out? I'm pretty new at this and we are hoping to fly over mid-December, and <100 days doesn't feel like a massive amount of time.

Holding thumbs for everyone for tomorrow!

priyatechit
Newly Registered

Post by priyatechit » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:13 pm

Guys Please do post here as soon as you get to know the results tomorrow along with your points :)

WaterFlag
Newly Registered

Post by WaterFlag » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:30 am

We will know the cutoff in Sept. soon today... anyone has any predication on that?

ff88

Post by ff88 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:05 am

WaterFlag wrote:We will know the cutoff in Sept. soon today... anyone has any predication on that?
I think it will be 32 this month. Just gut feeling.

WaterFlag
Newly Registered

Post by WaterFlag » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:31 am

fahadfaiz wrote:
WaterFlag wrote:We will know the cutoff in Sept. soon today... anyone has any predication on that?
I think it will be 32 this month. Just gut feeling.
I hope sooo~

DanaF
Scotland

Post by DanaF » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:45 am

Complete guess on my side but I'd say 38 points, simply because last month was 36 with so many CoS returned, so I'd intuitively expect it to be slightly higher. But since I'm so new at this I'm probably way off the mark :mrgreen:

ankjain

Post by ankjain » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:23 am

2 hours to go before we start getting results... <nailbiting> <nervous>

gag285
Member of Standing
India

Post by gag285 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:31 am

Are you sure , the results would be posted today itself! I take they don't update the site until the next day or so?

ff88

Post by ff88 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:33 am

gag285 wrote:Are you sure , the results would be posted today itself! I take they don't update the site until the next day or so?
u will get the idea after ppl start posting their results !!

gag285
Member of Standing
India

Post by gag285 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:55 am

gag285 wrote:
Are you sure , the results would be posted today itself! I take they don't update the site until the next day or so?

u will get the idea after ppl start posting their results !!

Fair enough!

vijayj

Post by vijayj » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:10 am

Guys do you know when our results will be announced?
Do they announce today for everyone?
What happen if they have any doubts for RMLT?
Finger cross :D hope cutoff points are 32 so everyone Happy :D

WaterFlag
Newly Registered

Post by WaterFlag » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:16 am

Anyone have any update so far?

kashish
India

Post by kashish » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:20 am

vijayj wrote:Guys do you know when our results will be announced?

well , they had a Doubt on my RLMT last month and rejected my application(@50) as they couldn't read the closing date of the posted job on the screenshot which was sent to them .
So this month my employer had sent them again the Print screen. Hopefully they can read it clearly now.
Fingers crossed.

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:35 am

kashish wrote:

well , they had a Doubt on my RLMT last month and rejected my application(@50) as they couldn't read the closing date of the posted job on the screenshot which was sent to them .
So this month my employer had sent them again the Print screen. Hopefully they can read it clearly now.
Fingers crossed.
Hi kashish

Do the employer need to send the screen shots of the RLMT?

My employer did not send any screen shots. Does home office will request for this if they have any doubt on RLMT?

Thanks

kashish
India

Post by kashish » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:12 pm

raghu.raju457 wrote:
kashish wrote:

Fingers crossed.
Hi kashish

Do the employer need to send the screen shots of the RLMT?

My employer did not send any screen shots. Does home office will request for this if they have any doubt on RLMT?

Thanks

Its actually random, if the case worker feels like more information is needed, he will ask for screen shot. In my case when the screen shot was shared, they replied later (after the results) that screen shot was not very visible, hence decision for your application would be done next month and they re-requested a more clear and big screenshot of the job posted.