ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jamaal

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by jamaal » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:57 pm

Hi Umair,

Ok I thought EU spouse also falls in Join Family category.

Which category is yours in the list? Others??

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:36 pm

It's a mistery, some says its family and some says others,

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:37 pm

I think EU Spouse/family also falls in JOIN FAMILY, if it was in "others" Umair and other guys must have got decision. because they are on 22/09/2015. So looks like all Join/Acc. Spouse/family from pakistan are in JOIN FAMILY category. :roll:

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Hey Jamaal,

You are right.... Join EU is the same..... I got it checked..... If thats the case then we don't have to apply for a 6 month visa first then 5 year visa or do we have to go through all the procedure.... Any advice...???

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:44 pm

For All,

To all You people out there, If Your visa status changes can You please let the others know the time and date You applied and the time and date it got approved. Thank You in-advance.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:44 am

fahadmalikz wrote:Hey Jamaal,

You are right.... Join EU is the same..... I got it checked..... If thats the case then we don't have to apply for a 6 month visa first then 5 year visa or do we have to go through all the procedure.... Any advice...???
Did you apply Join family 5 years visa or 3 months accompany spouse EU citizen visa?
If you have applied short stay accompany spouse C visa Under the Directive (EU law) then you have to go through the all procedure :)
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:16 pm

I have applied accompany eu spouse three month visa ,before I applied I checked on Inis website processing time for short c visa, it's clearly stat with in four weeks they will make decision,
But four month has passed I have not recived decision on my application?

@ kunfayankun what procedure your are telling for short c category????

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:26 pm

umairks123 wrote:I have applied accompany eu spouse three month visa ,before I applied I checked on Inis website processing time for short c visa, it's clearly stat with in four weeks they will make decision,
But four month has passed I have not recived decision on my application?

@ kunfayankun what procedure your are telling for short c category????

Umair,

We all are here for the same reason... Don't worry You applied 4 weeks ago we all here applied 16 weeks ago, still waiting for an answer. Due to the over-load these guys are taking long to process the applications. In this forum there is a link go there and you will feel easy....!

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:50 pm

@ Fahad
I have mention previously, this week is 18th week since I applied not 4 weeks,

I was saying 4 week is time period in which they have to make an decision, the Inis mention for qualifying member of an Eu citizen.

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:23 pm

Hi All,

Any one got visa decision today?

Please share

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:02 pm

jamaal wrote:Hi All,

Any one got visa decision today?

Please share

No :(

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:35 am

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Cu ... sing_Times

Check this link out guyz.....

You wouldn't believe it previous week this page was showing "Join Family -- 25/05/2015"
I checked today and its showing "Join Family -- 27/05/2015".
That means in a week they only checked 2 days application. Thats the mother-load of all laziness. I also checked the time their office opens and closes.

Starting Time -- 9am till 12:30pm
Break Time -- 12:30pm till 2:30pm
Closing Time -- 2:30pm till 5:30pm

According to my calculation they only work 6 Hours a day. Who the hell works 6 hours a day in an office. If you guyz want to say anything please feel free to express it.

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:04 am

They are going to take full 6 months or more.. :(

There are many 209 and 210 successful applications. I think they do not care about pakistani applicants. :(

Danny65

Post by Danny65 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:14 pm

Hey...
Did you all apply from Pakistan?

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:16 am

Danny65,

I completed all the papers from here and then i sent them to Pakistan, from there my wife went to Gerry's Islamabad.

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:05 am

Yes applied from Gerry's VFS KHI.

Danny65

Post by Danny65 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:10 am

That's just ridiculous they shouldn't take this long...my temporary stay came back after 11weeks but tell you something them 11weeks were killer I can imagine what you lot are going through its frustrating but just pray and wait there's nothing else you can do

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:43 am

Danny65,

Yes, thats what all of us are doing right now. Passport is also in their possession. Like literally we cannot do anything at all. If You don't mind me askin whats your story...??

Danny65

Post by Danny65 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:55 am

Hi fahadmalikz
Have you tried emailing them?that might help and my wife's British and I applied for eu1 in July and alhumdullillah got my temp stamp 4 till January 2016

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Danny65,

I mailed them but no reply. I am waiting will end of november after that i will contact solvit and let them handle the case. I applied for a accompany visa for my wife i have no idea what is going on where is the application reached too. They don't mail the sponsor or the applicant. The thing is if they need anything from us they will give you a time limit and when you need something from them they will put you on hold. All this started from here in england i don't know who the hell voted david cameron. Where is the human rights people now?.

Danny65

Post by Danny65 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:49 am

Yeah I know back a year ago it wasn't this hard to get a visa and don't even talk about that prick he made it impossible in England that's just ridiculous specially people who get married from back home ygm

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Anyone heard any news from the Irish Consulate....?

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:36 am

Hi, Guys just chill out stay calm Irish consulate wouldn't have any information regarding any sort of applications status all they will say to you that they have not received any confirmation from dublin visa office because it's not in their hand to make decisions on visas applications. I know i been through this big time. Just simply email dublin visa office and sit back and wait remember they could take longer time than its says on website its waste of time by calling or being in panic for decision...
Once the guideline time to make visa decision on visa applications gone over the time limit than contact them.
Join spouses and join parents applications for irish sponsor time is 6 months and same time for spouses, parents, dependant of EU citizens remember they could take more time if they want all you can do is wait and watch. Good luck all

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:26 pm

"Dublin Girl"

You are right stay calm and relax. The thing is easily said but not easily done. I applied from UK aswell i was paying 600 pound tax every month. You know what i heard from the goon sitting in the british embassy, they quoted You don't get paid. Think for yourself if i don't get paid how am i paying your taxes then and how am i surviving in england then with all the heavy burden of house related bills. I was shocked to see the stupid ECO answer i appeal and was given the same answer then i appealed again and now the case is in glasgow for more then 7 months. You husband must be with You thats why you are saying all this. In ireland its hard to find a job especially when you only specialize in IT. I have heard alot of answers saying that we have find a more experienced candidate for the job. I hold 3 Degrees. Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical. Waiting for the visa is only thing i am doing. If these numbnuts are taking long to process then its there fault. I mistake made by us can cause a lot of problem for the visa process and if they do something wrong then its only wait.

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:18 pm

Fahad

This is amazing, have you studied 12 years? (3 different degrees). There are plenty of jobs for electronics engineers. I got job well before i finished my course. Intel has called me 4 times afterwards. You should apply in Intel. Also, what is your specialization in electronics?