ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Selecting Visa Type

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: travelling date..URGENT REPLY PLEASE

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:10 pm

Post again if you're unsure of anything and we can talk you through it.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

dolly_14

Post by dolly_14 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:11 pm

If it's refused.. We can't apply for 6 months right? Can I apply for a visit visa instead and later for settlement?

dolly_14

Post by dolly_14 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:15 pm

We're also submitting the CASH SAVINGS along with those statements. Is that okay?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:34 pm

No, if you're refused but are in a position to apply again, you don't have to wait. Don't think about a refusal, let's concentrate on getting your application documents right.
What are your husband's earnings covering the last 12 months and how much savings you are including?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

dolly_14

Post by dolly_14 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:44 pm

He earns an annual salary of GBP 39,422.22 per year.

Cash savings: £10,850.26
Shares:£23,447.00
Total: £34,297.26

Please let me know if you would like to know any other details.. I'm so thankful to you for your immediate responses.

dolly_14

Post by dolly_14 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:45 pm

He earns an annual salary of GBP 39,422.22 per year.

Please let me know if you would like to know any other details.. I'm so thankful to you for your immediate responses.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:10 pm

dolly_14 wrote:He earns an annual salary of GBP 39,422.22 per year.

Just so that I can be clear...he will be showing evidence of annual salary of £39,422.22?
Only savings over £16,000 will be considered and shares would have to be converted into case deposits before they can be included. However, if you're submitting pay slips showing more than £18,600 in the last 12 months, savings and shares won't be necessary.
(Casa, not CR001)

dolly_14

Post by dolly_14 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:44 am

Yes. So I need to wait for those statements for the month of September and October right?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:11 pm

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, that's right...September & October bank statements and payslips.
(Casa, not CR001)

dolly_14

Post by dolly_14 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:15 am

Hi Casa

No problem. I got my current account statements till oct-nov online.Took the print-outs. I'm going to submit my application tomorrow morning. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

dolly_14

Very urgent reply..Appointment tomorrow..

Post by dolly_14 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:24 pm

I'm going to submit the statements that I received online from my husband. It has

1)HSBC logo (Color)
2)Name and address on the top left corner
3)Account Summary, Account Number, Branch Identifier Code, Sort Code and Sheet Number.

There're till the Oct-Nov. Is that okay???

I have appointment tomorrow.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Very urgent reply..Appointment tomorrow..

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:12 pm

dolly_14 wrote:I'm going to submit the statements that I received online from my husband. It has

1)HSBC logo (Color)
2)Name and address on the top left corner
3)Account Summary, Account Number, Branch Identifier Code, Sort Code and Sheet Number.

There're till the Oct-Nov. Is that okay???

I have appointment tomorrow.
I know this won't be what you're hoping to hear, but I must be honest. If you are submitting online statements that haven't been stamped by the bank, they're likely to be rejected. Are the other statements originals? What about the missing payslips for Sept/October?

3.3.4. Bank statements must be on official bank stationery. Alternatively, electronic bank statements can also be accepted for all bank accounts (the account itself does not have to be exclusively online) as long as they are either accompanied by a letter from the bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear the official stamp of the issuing bank on every page.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... t_2015.pdf
(Casa, not CR001)

dolly_14

Post by dolly_14 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Thank you Casa for your reply.

May I know what's official bank stationery?
Sorry for asking you this silly question. I really don't have an idea. Urgent reply please.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:38 pm

dolly_14 wrote:Thank you Casa for your reply.

May I know what's official bank stationery?
Sorry for asking you this silly question. I really don't have an idea. Urgent reply please.
An original statement. For example, a statement sent through the post, not an online statement downloaded from the internet.
(Casa, not CR001)

dolly_14

Post by dolly_14 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:48 pm

Thank you. My husband told that these are sufficient. But, the link that you've provided says there doesn't meet the criteria. It's been helpful to me.I'll have to post pone again.
How many times can we reschedule the online appointment date? Have already paid the fee. I have been rescheduled for 2-3 times so for due to delay in sending some other documents.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:54 pm

I doubt that there is a limit for re-scheduling. Just ensure that when you book your next appointment that the bank statements/payslips aren't out of date. For example, if you submit your application on the 8th December, the last bank statement should be dated no later than 8th November. Tricky I know.
(Casa, not CR001)

dolly_14

Post by dolly_14 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:15 pm

Ok.. Thank you very much.

dolly_14

VERY URGENT .. Appointment in the morning

Post by dolly_14 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 pm

I'm going to submit the application tomorrow as my husband told that these should be fine. I'm not sure of what's happening. I'm unable to print the fee receipt online, Can someone help me please.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:58 pm

I wish you well with everything. I'll leave one of the other members to help you with the fee receipt. Have you paid the £600 NHS surcharge?
(Casa, not CR001)

dolly_14

Post by dolly_14 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:08 pm

Yes Casa. I have paid it. I'm trying to get a print out from https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/ShoppingCar ... ceipt.aspx but I'm not able to. It's early morning in India...3 am. I have appointment in the morning in another place. Please help me asap. Last minute. Sorry for being hurry. but I had no choice as I thought to reschedule my appointment. Just now decided to submit the application.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:16 pm

Hopefully one of the members will have experience of printing the receipt. I don't I'm afraid
(Casa, not CR001)

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:38 pm

This may be a long shot, but although this link is for VFS/CaymanIslands the shopping cart may be universal and cover applications world wide. Try clicking on this link:
http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/caymanisland ... tions.html

and then click on the 'please click here' under I never received an email with my receipt of payment OR I forgot to print my receipt.
and Select “Reprint Receipt” and enter your GWF number and Last name.

Worth a try unless someone comes up with other advice.
(Casa, not CR001)

dolly_14

Post by dolly_14 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:16 pm

I have done the same. I have entered the GWF number and the name...shows those credentials are incorrect.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:23 pm

In the absence of any suggestions from other members who may have experienced a similar problem, I can only suggest that you take the GWF number with you when you submit your application and explain to VFS Global staff.
(Casa, not CR001)

dolly_14

Post by dolly_14 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Hi.. I have submitted my documents today. Hoping for the positive result. Instead of online payment receipt, I have submitted the emails that I have received after the payment. They told those should be fine.

I've written a cover letter as suggested by my husband. I have mentioned

To The Entry Clearance Officer
British High Commission
Hyderabad
India.

As my visa issuing office is Chennai, is it incorrect to mention Hyderabad instead Chennai?

Will there be any issue?