ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GERMANY VISA UNDER EU FREE MOVEMENT REAL HELP NEEDED

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khanlive
Newly Registered

Re: GERMANY VISA UNDER EU FREE MOVEMENT REAL HELP NEEDED

Post by khanlive » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:46 pm

Sorry about your immigration history ..same story here with italian got refusal we apply for visit EU family member they refuse that my wife is not residence in Italy ..just one thing one line answer. Appeal by solicitor got rejected too.now going to court waiting for court date now. Solicitor gave advise stick with file now reapply(fresh) will be same from embassy and if apply for different EU country possible is rejection coz Italy one then more harder if go to court then two consulate's gonna involved in case ..you can stick with ur file contact solicitor in Germany at least thing gonna simple what kind of documents they want if your wife move to Germany after that they not gonna give refusal ..its not safe n healthy for women to live alone different country ...its may be little cost you

mgb

Post by mgb » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:17 pm

Did you refer in your cases to visahandbook C(2010) 1620 part III?
http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/po ... 620_en.pdf

Btw: A other embassy doesn't help much. Via the VIS system a embassy know about every single rejection from other embassies.

khanlive
Newly Registered

Post by khanlive » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:59 am

explained all freedom of movement and solvit to at very end EU law's just joke for visa officer ' embassy passport nearly 12 month gave me back when I ask for returned with single objection .my wife not in Italy I apply for joining spouse visa .from start till end they just want her to move Italy ...hope Rome court will do right thing

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:44 pm

khanlive what docs you have submitted and in which country?
You May see me struggling but you will never see me quitting

mgb

Post by mgb » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:50 pm

@ khanlive
Explaining doesn't help much. You should present something in writing. Copy of the cover page and copy of part III of the visahandbook would be a good idea.

khanlive
Newly Registered

Post by khanlive » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:10 pm

I submitted ' document at Gerry Islamabad , marriage cert ' relationship picture etc and air tickets 'letter ..
Mgb I know forgot to send 100 pages of EU law

mgb

Post by mgb » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:49 pm

You don't need 100 pages if you refer only to 2 or 3 sentences.
The embassy should have their own full copy.

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:28 pm

@MGB visa handbook dosent work in real life!!. reason is EU free movement applies to all EU citizens and there
family members.specially in the case of spouse its really strong.but most of the EU countries takes it as the non-eu family member is taking advantage from the law which is totally wrong its our right.and also every EU country has its own national immigration act made for immigrants for which they check all the requirements.
its a Geniuine mistake to point out that your spouse is going to exercise his or her treaty rights.they want to see your economic situation in your host country where you applying from eg bank statements or employment history.or any other good reason to enter EU.few of people got succeeded in getting the visa on the basis of just applying as tourist visa showing there plans at the day of interview in any EU embassy.so my suggestion is not to disclose this fact that your spouse will be exercising his or her treaty rights just put your application as tourist and offcourse once you arrive in EU you can fallow the procedures and law to get the residence once your there.Pakistan is one of the countries which has been blocked to control economic migrants.
I am not saying that is the only remedy to get the visa from third world countries but this is what it looks like.

mgb

Post by mgb » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:08 pm

The visahandbook is mandatory if the guest country is a schengen country.
You have to force them to use the visahandbook and justify any rejection due to the visahandbook.

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:49 am

@khanlive if your wife is italian.why dont you apply for a diffrent EU country as a tourist?.they are taking your case as family reunfication.

khanlive
Newly Registered

Post by khanlive » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:36 pm

British national not Italian.
Stuck in middle of no where .. Now can't go back :D

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:21 pm

lol same situation here.. with my wife in pakistan for over 1 year know cant go back hahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahha wtf.... :D whats your story bro ?

mgb

Post by mgb » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:31 pm

If you want you could reapply at the german embassy and refer to the german free movement act.
http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/freiz ... 4/__2.html

Important is section (5) and section (6)

(5) Für einen Aufenthalt von Unionsbürgern von bis zu drei Monaten ist der Besitz eines gültigen Personalausweises oder Reisepasses ausreichend. Familienangehörige, die nicht Unionsbürger sind, haben das gleiche Recht, wenn sie im Besitz eines anerkannten oder sonst zugelassenen Passes oder Passersatzes sind und sie den Unionsbürger begleiten oder ihm nachziehen.

(5) The possession of a valid identity card or passport shall be sufficient for a stay by
EU citizens of up to three months. Family members who are not EU citizens shall have
the same right where they are in possession of a recognised or otherwise approved
passport or passport substitute and where they accompany the EU citizen or
join the EU citizen in the Federal territory.

(6) Für die Ausstellung des Visums werden keine Gebühren erhoben.

(6) No charges shall be imposed for issuance of the visa.

khan1992

Post by khan1992 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:52 pm

Hi,
My husband is a Afghan national and we intend in making a application for a short stay schengen visa to Germany. I am a British citizen so will be exercising my EU treaty rights. However I am still in the U.K. and will travel once he receives the visa,will this be a problem?
My question is apart from our marriage certificate which took place in Pakistan and has been attested in Pakistan MOFA,
should we include any other supporting documents with the application
* Should I include my /his flight hotel bookings
* should he have travel insurance

I should also mention he was voluntarily deported 3 years ago, will this affect our application...should we mention anything when applying.
Will they question our reasons for travelling to Germany?

Any advice would be much appreciated. :?

Sincejune

Post by Sincejune » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:58 pm

khan1992 wrote:Hi,
My husband is a Afghan national and we intend in making a application for a short stay schengen visa to Germany. I am a British citizen so will be exercising my EU treaty rights. However I am still in the U.K. and will travel once he receives the visa,will this be a problem?
My question is apart from our marriage certificate which took place in Pakistan and has been attested in Pakistan MOFA,
should we include any other supporting documents with the application
* Should I include my /his flight hotel bookings
* should he have travel insurance

I should also mention he was voluntarily deported 3 years ago, will this affect our application...should we mention anything when applying.
Will they question our reasons for travelling to Germany?

Any advice would be much appreciated. :?

Hi
I applied for my afghan wife in Kabul for a schengen type c visa under with free movement directive to French embassy and she got the visa in 10 days.

If u were in afg and accompany him to the appointment that will help and they will need a good reason for travelling to Germany from you both.
I got married in pak with my wife but we attested our marriage certificate from foriegn ministry in afg not pak.
I included flight and hotel reservations with her application a statement confirming we will travel together and the reason for going. We didn't include health insurance.

I don't think being deported from uk will have an effect on the application. You don't have to mention it because on the application they only ask have u been refused for schengen visa before they never mentioned uk.

Good luck

khan1992

Post by khan1992 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:50 am

I have a brother in law and his family in Belgium. ..should I mention we would like to visit him also or would this make the application complicated and would we need to add this in the form. ..

Sincejune

Post by Sincejune » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:10 am

khan1992 wrote:I have a brother in law and his family in Belgium. ..should I mention we would like to visit him also or would this make the application complicated and would we need to add this in the form. ..
You can't mention those on the form. They will ask you questions while submitting the application.

If you don't mention it it will be good. Just have a good reason why u want to go Germany that's the important thing. After u get the visa you can go any where. We have family in Belgium and Holland. My wife kids r now in Belgium they were in Holland last week.
So once you have the visa you can chose any country.