ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Refused 322(5). Suggested for Admin review

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manjunathhr
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Refused 322(5). Suggested for Admin review

Post by manjunathhr » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:15 pm

krrish_Raj wrote:Hi,

I am not sure, how HO would consider tax amendments applications. My case is not about the TAX amendments. SA's weren't submitted at all for 12/13,13/14,1/15. How ever the amount i declared to HO and the amount i declared to HMRC are matching in Company tax returns that were filed and submitted to Companies house and HMRC on time to time basis. When initially ILR refused, then I have immediately submitted SA's as well for those years and with all those proofs and documents and my accountant suporting letter. I had re applied . Mentioned with detailed explanation in a cover letter..

Luckily this went thru and happy . As long as there's no tax liability post SA submissions, and if the amount is already declared in Company tax returns and if you are 100% share holder operating via limited company,then i am sure your applicaiton will get thru. All the best.

Thanks
Krrish.
Hello Krish

I am in same boat as like you, and applied for AO, but I would like know more about your re-apply could please send me contact details to manjunathhratgmailcom

varun123
Newly Registered

Post by varun123 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello Krrish,

That's a good news you got you're ILR.

I missed to do SA for tax year ending 2012 for the same reason they have put 322(2). I had gone for the single day appointment. After the refusal i have filed the SA and paid the tax which was £0.97. now i have applied for the admin review and waiting for the decision.

When you're admin review was refused, what was the result given to you ? If the admin review is rejected than do we have an option to re apply again ?

can you please drop me a mail on email address removed by moderator ?

thanks
varun

kirankhalil75

Post by kirankhalil75 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:22 pm

HI varun123

Very sad to hear about your case, could you please share you experience in details, which PEO it was, what documents you submit etc

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:39 am

varun123 wrote:Hello Krrish,

That's a good news you got you're ILR.

I missed to do SA for tax year ending 2012 for the same reason they have put 322(2). I had gone for the single day appointment. After the refusal i have filed the SA and paid the tax which was £0.97. now i have applied for the admin review and waiting for the decision.

When you're admin review was refused, what was the result given to you ? If the admin review is rejected than do we have an option to re apply again ?

can you please drop me a mail on email address removed by moderator ?

thanks
varun
Please see Point 5 of the forum Terms & Conditions (click). I have removed your email address. The forum, which is very public, is frequently visited by spammers and scammers.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

manjunathhr
Newly Registered

Post by manjunathhr » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:47 pm

krrish_Raj wrote:Hi,

I am not sure, how HO would consider tax amendments applications. My case is not about the TAX amendments. SA's weren't submitted at all for 12/13,13/14,1/15. How ever the amount i declared to HO and the amount i declared to HMRC are matching in Company tax returns that were filed and submitted to Companies house and HMRC on time to time basis. When initially ILR refused, then I have immediately submitted SA's as well for those years and with all those proofs and documents and my accountant suporting letter. I had re applied . Mentioned with detailed explanation in a cover letter..

Luckily this went thru and happy . As long as there's no tax liability post SA submissions, and if the amount is already declared in Company tax returns and if you are 100% share holder operating via limited company,then i am sure your applicaiton will get thru. All the best.

Thanks
Krrish.
Hello `krrish

Please contacts ..let us know what Admin review outcome to you ? please tell how can we reapply and how long it takes for HMRC to update the SA ? we eagerly wainting for your reply ..please kindly reply us asap
regards
Manju

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:17 pm

This topic/thread will be locked due to the tax discussion continuing to take place on what is, an immigration forum.

Please find a tax forum to discuss your tax/HMRC queries and timelines. This forum is for immigration applications / questions only.

To the original poster, please contact one of the mods when you are ready to discuss your immigration/ILR application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.