ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration for daughter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vinny

Re: Immigration for daughter

Post by vinny » Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 pm

They appeared to have been away for too long! 13(4).
rbsjp wrote:
Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:01 pm
I came to UK on 4 April 2010 on TIER 2 visa. My family including my daughter got TIER 2 dependent visa. But they came to UK in June 2010 for one month and went back. I subsequently changed to TIER 1 and am applying for ILR in March 2015. My question is when can my daughter apply for ILR. She is 15 year old now and still lives in India
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rbsjp
India

Post by rbsjp » Mon May 07, 2018 1:28 pm

The question is from the leave granted from 2015. Now comes the further extension. The rules say you can include children who were under 18 in original application. But my daughters visa was granted a bit late by UKBA at that time. So how should should I apply in the same application?
RS

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon May 07, 2018 1:30 pm

When your daughter initially applied in 2015, she was under 18, wasn't she?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rbsjp
India

Post by rbsjp » Mon May 07, 2018 1:56 pm

Yes
RS