ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application on hold please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Pscloud

Re: ILR application on hold please help

Post by Pscloud » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:40 pm

You have seen yourself in recent months UKBA using discretion on amended returns.

I will say it bluntly your case is 50/50. Its on mercy of cw what discretion he/she going to use.

If there is only 1 amendment and everything else is in order, income is quiet consistent in last couple years then success rate is 95%.

If there are 2 amendments then success rate is 50/50 because CW or if things go to AR JR , applicant have to come up with a solid reason why amendments are done only for years when visa is applied.

usernew123
inactive
United Kingdom

Post by usernew123 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:05 am

Hi Pscloud,

Thanks for your reply. It was only one year ammendments 2010-2011 & they were done much before i went to the window so i am hoping for positive result. Worse case i will have no other choice to go for AR and PAP and JR etc. I corrected my mistake as soon as i fiund it out so that will be my argument.

shah23
Newly Registered

Post by shah23 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:09 pm

usernew123 wrote:Hi Pscloud,

Thanks for your reply. It was only one year ammendments 2010-2011 & they were done much before i went to the window so i am hoping for positive result. Worse case i will have no other choice to go for AR and PAP and JR etc. I corrected my mistake as soon as i fiund it out so that will be my argument.
Hi, any news on your case it's quite late in asking though, hopefully you would have got it. I am in the same situation so sharing the outcome of your case can be helpful.
Did you the get the successful amendment from HMRC and send it to HO before getting decision?
Thanks

usernew123
inactive
United Kingdom

Post by usernew123 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:54 pm

Hi Shah23

I havent heard from HO yet it is been almost 7 months no news at all

Waledayo
Newly Registered

Post by Waledayo » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:03 pm

usernew123 any news yet on your application?
Last edited by Waledayo on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:18 pm

Waledayo wrote:usernew123 any news yet on your application?
When members have an update they choose to share they will post by themselves.
Member in question last visited our community back in July.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Andy_ILR
Newly Registered

Post by Andy_ILR » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:28 am

Hi,
I applied for ILR yesterday (27 feb 2017) at Solihull premium centre.
Mine was put on hold asking if i have paid tax on some dividends. I said yes. They asked me to submit ct600 and sa302 for all the years. I ran out, took printouts of the same and gave it to them.
They just took it and did not say a thing. Now i have gone through this site to see if there are anyone with this condition. Please note, I have not had to do any amendment of any kind. I just had to submit the documents. Not sure what records are there from HMRC (I guess it is the same set, that I have taken print out of). If anyone has faced this situation, can you guys please tell the likely outcome/time it will take to process my application?

saleemd
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by saleemd » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:04 am

Hi,
I am also applying for my ILR next month and decided not to do a tax amendments although i do have a income discrepancy but the HO are rejecting applications whether amendment is done or not, if you had legitimate expenses and they fall after the months declared to the HO then don't see the point in rushing in for an amendment. every case is different and the HO can also view the amendment as a form of deception too, if you have paid tax on majority of the income and is declared then rushing in for the amendment is not appropriate.
i hope you hear about your decision soon and best of luck