ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Approved

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

helpingperson
BANNED

Re: Visa Approved

Post by helpingperson » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:19 pm

weirdofang wrote:About the investment, does your management accounts showed the investment in money made directly by you? Since you did not submit either share certificate nor directors loan agreement, and would you pls share that the content of your accountant letter? A million thanks in advance!!

I started my company in 2013, and about to apply extension. However, the investment 200K I directly transferred my money into company bank account, and not using the form of either share capital nor directors loan.
How will you meet the HO requirement if you are not using director loan or share capital?

I know you have transferred money from personal to business but I understand to meet the requirement you need both or one of above.

weirdofang
BANNED

Re: Visa Approved

Post by weirdofang » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:30 pm

helpingperson wrote:
weirdofang wrote:About the investment, does your management accounts showed the investment in money made directly by you? Since you did not submit either share certificate nor directors loan agreement, and would you pls share that the content of your accountant letter? A million thanks in advance!!

I started my company in 2013, and about to apply extension. However, the investment 200K I directly transferred my money into company bank account, and not using the form of either share capital nor directors loan.
How will you meet the HO requirement if you are not using director loan or share capital?

I know you have transferred money from personal to business but I understand to meet the requirement you need both or one of above.
There are three types of investment accepted for the award of points, one is Direct cash investment, one is share capital, and one is Director's loan. The later two are normally for directors, and the first I deem is normally for self-employed sole traders.