ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No update @ HO

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:28 am

That’s a big jump alright, but my only concern is that there are a couple of people on the forum from the 18th of may who are still waiting for their decisions, also yesterday being Wednesday (when they updated the site) it only means there is only 2 more working this week, chances are Monday’s update will only be the 26th or 27th. Otherwise lets keep fingers crossed that it will be a date in June.

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:31 am

You know what I have also noticed that they only changed the date for HSMP, so maybe Monday’s update was inaccurate and so there is a good chance that that’s the date they should have put on Monday, so bring on next Monday we might be on June the 1st or even further than that

Alagomeji

Post by Alagomeji » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:26 am

Yes! Oooohhh yes!!! Guys, lets have feedback when the approvals (or the lack thereof) start rolling in. Let's have statistics!!!

Nousky

Post by Nousky » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:26 pm

Alagomeji wrote:Yes! Oooohhh yes!!! Guys, lets have feedback when the approvals (or the lack thereof) start rolling in. Let's have statistics!!!

Ok for the statistics when approval or refusal :oops: (not good at all) start rolling on.

Nousky

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:58 am

We neva did initially get many responses for May applicants. I would think the majority of them were not using this forum. I just hope though that the silence doesn’t mean that most decisions have been negative

Boom05

Post by Boom05 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:08 am

Thats is not totally correct folks, while im surprised they announced 25 May, Im on 18 May and i havent got any news from HO beyond allocating my file to a case worker ( I called to find that out 2 days ago). Anishpadela is on 19 May and i doubt if he has any news yet too. So is the update correct ? i believe they can use the service of Highly Skilled IT people among us :D
Its easy to follow the crowd, it takes courage to stand alone !

bird2004
Newly Registered

Misleading update on their site

Post by bird2004 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:38 am

Boom05, I share your opinion - there is a strange update on their site. Anyway, this update doesn't mean they solved all cases before 25 May; that's for sure as I found on 22nd November they haven't yet allocated my case (189xx, 20th May).

The reason is they process "high priority" applications first (whatever "high priority" means and in my opinion this is not fair as long as we are forced to accept long delays). As I know, my case will be allocated next week.

I think we must persuate them to give more consideration to regular cases. This is important for next applicants.

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:51 am

i dont really understand how they are going bout allocating cases I thought the ‘High priority’ (doctors) were processed immediately, after that we were all treated equally. Even if say there was reason to give some cases preference in terms of when to appoint the cases to the caseworker, the date they should give should be for the ‘commoners’ as this is the only true reflection of the actually processing times. if Boom05, Anishpadela, and bird2004 have not yet had their cases decided and they are from 18, 19, 20 then that means we should definitely ignore that update they put up on Wednesday also (I know it is not everyone who applied who uses the site) if have not heard from anyone around the 21st to 25th who has had they case decided. So I think Monday’s update which said May 18 was probably very accurate. This one was just to get us ‘excited’ for no reason

Alagomeji

Post by Alagomeji » Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:59 am

Well, this may just be the bitter truth. Better to wait for more goodnews from Boom05 and his crew before we get too excited. This has rather burst my bubble though :(
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, BUT UNBOWED

INVICTUS ; William Ernest Henley. 1849–1903

zahidhsmp

Post by zahidhsmp » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:28 pm

The HO website is updated and now they are processing 26th May applications.

http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... rvice.html

Regards

Alagomeji

Post by Alagomeji » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:37 pm

Suddenly everything seems strange. Where are the may guys, have they gotten any updates yet? It does seem rather strange that they are updating the website if in fact they haven't treated previous applications. Curiouser and curiouser.

Nousky

Any approval since 18 May?

Post by Nousky » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:39 pm

zahidhsmp wrote:The HO website is updated and now they are processing 26th May applications.

Regards

Thanks Zahidsmp for the alert.

Just want to know if there is anyone who has received an approval for application received from 18 May?
:roll:
Nousky

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:53 pm

this is really getting stranger that fiction. first an update mysteriously appears on a wednesday afternoon, then it turns out that pple from 6 days b4 are still awaiting a response and then now they have updated it again and those pple are still waiting and waiting.

tereshchenko

Post by tereshchenko » Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:29 pm

May be they stopped alerting by e-mail? And all those waiting will get their answers by post?

Alagomeji

Post by Alagomeji » Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:49 pm

Tereshchenko, a number of people said they called the HSMP office, and were informed that their cases hadn't been given to case officers yet. Unless of course the HSMP people have decided not to inform people of their decisions, and instead to let them receive it themselves by mail.

lightpace

Post by lightpace » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:55 pm

it is also possible that these people they "skipped" may have one form of issue or the other to still clear with case workers :?: but that means they should have been contacted by hsmp. in any case sooner than later i'm sure their info will start filtering out of HO.

gunjans

Post by gunjans » Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:13 am

What Home office is doing....... last-to-last week they updated the site with 7 days, which was very blooming and everybd was very happy and now for last week they worked for application for ONLY ONE DAY this is very strange.

zahidhsmp

Post by zahidhsmp » Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:53 pm

HO website have updated its website. But it looks strange. Of course there may be some error. The date of update is 6th December (which is coming monday on which HO normally updates website). They are processing HSMP applications of 18th May. :roll: I think it is some mistake or they may have given correct date this time.

Regards

Alagomeji

Post by Alagomeji » Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:49 pm

The agony, oooh the agony of extended anticipation! Just when I thought I would get my clearance perhaps next week, I find out that I probably have to wait until next month. Now I think it's time to start searching for a job, I have tried waiting for these guys, and it failed, and failed woefully.

Boom05

Post by Boom05 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:09 pm

Ho hope someone is not sleep working :shock:

Alagomeji

Post by Alagomeji » Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:28 pm

Boom, any update on your own application yet?

Boom05

Post by Boom05 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:47 pm

No. Nothing yet. If the update is right, they might just be on it and that should be since 3 weeks ago. :oops:

Nousky

This is a bombshell!!!!!

Post by Nousky » Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:21 pm

zahidhsmp wrote:HO website have updated its website. But it looks strange. Of course there may be some error. The date of update is 6th December (which is coming monday on which HO normally updates website). They are processing HSMP applications of 18th May. :roll: I think it is some mistake or they may have given correct date this time.

Regards
:twisted:

THIS CANNOT BE TRUE. :oops:
:shock:
Hope by monday when they truely update their site, this expensive joke will be corrected. :roll:
Some one is seriously laughting at us. :wink: I pray not...!!!

The waiting continua!!!

Nousky

tereshchenko

Post by tereshchenko » Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:34 pm

Oh God. Now they are going backwards? :oops:

xindie
Newly Registered

Post by xindie » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:52 pm

I am sure they are making fun of us guys :D