ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 entrepreneur extension wrongly refused. AR advice req

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur extension wrongly refused. AR advice

Post by seasky » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:45 am

KNY wrote:
zimba88 wrote:
FOCUS wrote:Hi Zimba and KNY,

As following the post throught out , I came to know that KNY ur visa has expired in Dec 2016, but for your new application you are going to submit the pay slips from dec to till date , which are actually after your visa got expired,and u r Covered by 3C. so will that be okay. I mean can we submit the pay slips after our visa expired and will those be considered as valid?
Technically the jobs must have been created during your last grant of leave. Home office might accept time spent on section 3C towards employment too.
In the OP's case, he has no choice anyway
Although i am yet to see one through my search on this platform, i have heard of instances where additional investment was made after section 3C was triggered. My solicitor also said he has treated similar cases successfully before. I am however taking what i hear on this platform more serious as this is my personal responsibility, i got to make sure i am doing the right thing.
I have seen cases where people applied FLR (3C kicks in) for getting a few more weeks and than varied to T1E extension. While HO does not like Bogus FLRs it is legal (the HO recourse is to review the FLR fast and rightly decline it)

I have not seen a case on this forum that didn't accept evidence of 3C period as connected to the pre-3C period. In fact we keep seeing people reapply, fixing an issue and getting extension.

KNY

Post by KNY » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:50 pm

Hello team,

I made a fresh application within 14 days of my AR refusal. Due to the recent delay in getting biometrics letter, i am yet to get one but the application money has been deducted.

I got a liability to detention letter today asking me to report at a detention centre every fortnight. I will appreciate valuable advice on the necessary steps to take.

Thanks.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:13 pm

KNY wrote:Hello team,

I made a fresh application within 14 days of my AR refusal. Due to the recent delay in getting biometrics letter, i am yet to get one but the application money has been deducted.

I got a liability to detention letter today asking me to report at a detention centre every fortnight. I will appreciate valuable advice on the necessary steps to take.

Thanks.
Hi KNY - I am sorry for all the trouble you are going through. I got the detention letter while I was waiting for my AR result ! I have sent in a fresh application and I have to report weekly. Hope this thread helps

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/new-is96-r ... 27298.html

KNY

Post by KNY » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:21 am

annoyedatukba wrote:

Thanks.
Hi KNY - I am sorry for all the trouble you are going through. I got the detention letter while I was waiting for my AR result ! I have sent in a fresh application and I have to report weekly. Hope this thread helps

Thanks annoyedatukba.

I intend writing them and copying the HO that i have a pending application.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:04 pm

KNY wrote:
annoyedatukba wrote:

Thanks.

KNY - I wrote both the HO and the reporting centre explaining the situation on March 10th and I have not received a response from either one yet.

Also when I went to my first reporting appointment, i spoke with the officers there and they said I still have to report since I got this letter.

Let me know what happens with you. Good luck

Thanks annoyedatukba.

I intend writing them and copying the HO that i have a pending application.

KNY

Post by KNY » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:53 pm

I will surely update you. I pray i will not have to go. I will write them formally the reason why i shouldn't. Their response will determine my next point of action.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:47 pm

Good luck, do all you can.

But if you are unable to cancel the appointment formally, then you MUST go and explain yourself.

KNY

Post by KNY » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:38 pm

annoyedatukba wrote:Good luck, do all you can.

But if you are unable to cancel the appointment formally, then you MUST go and explain yourself.

Noted.

Thanks

KNY

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur extension wrongly refused. AR advice req

Post by KNY » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:33 pm

Application finally approved to the glory of God. Biometrics card received today. Awaiting documents and partial refund.
My gratitute to everyone who contributed in one way or the other.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:33 pm

Congratulations :D :D :D

So happy for you and glad that it all worked out in the end. I am sure the waiting part wasn't easy.

KNY

Post by KNY » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Thanks man!

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:04 pm

Congratulations!

Were you reporting at the centre till the time you got an approval?
What is your business type and was it in profit? Also, do you have a separate office or do you run it from home/have a virtual office?

Faheemryk
Pakistan

Post by Faheemryk » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:28 pm

Congratulations

Really happy to know about your extension