ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help visa refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yorm
Newly Registered

Re: need help visa refused

Post by yorm » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:28 pm

zimba88 wrote:I already have given you my take on your case. Please seek help from a professional if you are unable to write a decent defence of your case :idea:
Thanks Zimba88, I do have a Solictor, I was just checking your thoughts following the input by kaka-mag .. thanks for your valuable opinion

KAKA-MAG

Post by KAKA-MAG » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:29 pm

yorm wrote:[quote="KAKA-MAG"
zimba88 wrote:
zimba88 wrote:

Just to clarify two different things one is Reporting to HMRC through FPS report or EPS second Paying to HMRC.
1-You should send the FPS on or before your employees’ payday.There are few exceptions but you have to report to HMRC in 14 days . You have to submit the same day when you paying to staff or Payroll run date
FPS quarterly report does not exist.

2-Paying to HMRC, this can be pay to HMRC Monthly basis or Quarterly (If you pay less than £1,500 per month) . I agreed as Zimba88 mentioned above.

The Report you sent with application was Earlier Year Update not FPS report , CW refused the vise because, They Could not verified information because lack of FPS report. Your Accountants clearly mentioned (End of Year / Early Year Update) .

Please do not confuse paying to HMRC and reporting to HMRC. Your issue is reporting to HMRC not paying to HMRC. because HO can not refused the visa on basis that you did not pay on monthly.

Your Accountant supposed to submit Nove - March 16 FPS / EPS by 19 -04-2016 ., but they failed to submit . Therefore they submitted EYU (Early Year Update), because HMRC could not accept any FPS report after 19th April 2016 for year 15-16. You were only allowed to submit EYU, Thats what they did.

Hope this will help you understand the problem.
[/quote]
Dear KAKA-MAG,
I qoute reasons of refusal as follows
"although you have provided detailed evidence of RTI from April 2016 to Dec 2016 we cannot accept hours for either employees from before April 2016 as the RTI you have submitted between Nov 2015 to March 2016 do not show individual monthly HMRC payment, therefore we can only calculate a total of 1170 for employee A and the same for employe B a total of 2340 hrs ... "
Please bear in mind the EYU is a category of RTI, which clearly indicates: tax payable, start date, gross payment, company,
What does exactly mean by you just submitted accumulated one earlier year update / ONE RTI which cover Nove to March 16, but you suppose to submitted four FPS reports , Nove to March 16.

vmai

Post by vmai » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:43 am

yorm wrote:my solicitor received a refusal letter yesterday, I need advice on if I have hope if I go for AR,Zimba88 your input and advice are much valued
Reasons for refusal: creation of jobs
you have provided: "passport copies, biometric copies, wage slips, RTI for april 2016 to dec 2016,P60s
.....although you have provided detailed evidence of RTI from April 2016 to Dec 2016 we cannot accept hours for either employees from before April 2016 as the RTI you have submitted between Nov 2015 to March 2016 do not show individual monthly HMRC payment, therefore we can only calculate a total of 1170 for employee A and the same for employe B a total of 2340 hrs ... "
My solicitor and my accountant both insist that this is a mistake on the case worker side and that AR can overturn the refusal. RTI was submitted along with my application starting NOV 2015 and the company paid HMRC monthly.I have looked through the forum for any similar case but it does seem that I am on my own
Please advice
yorm,Can you pls reply
1.R u extensin 50K or 200k?
2.When did you apply your Extension? or processing time
3.I knew that your RTI-FPS from HMRC Basic tools tell your accountant change to moneysoft
4.How many hours worked per month employee A?
you can easily win your case when go to AR

yorm
Newly Registered

Post by yorm » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:28 am

vmai wrote:
yorm wrote:my solicitor received a refusal letter yesterday, I need advice on if I have hope if I go for AR,Zimba88 your input and advice are much valued
Reasons for refusal: creation of jobs
you have provided: "passport copies, biometric copies, wage slips, RTI for april 2016 to dec 2016,P60s
.....although you have provided detailed evidence of RTI from April 2016 to Dec 2016 we cannot accept hours for either employees from before April 2016 as the RTI you have submitted between Nov 2015 to March 2016 do not show individual monthly HMRC payment, therefore we can only calculate a total of 1170 for employee A and the same for employe B a total of 2340 hrs ... "
My solicitor and my accountant both insist that this is a mistake on the case worker side and that AR can overturn the refusal. RTI was submitted along with my application starting NOV 2015 and the company paid HMRC monthly.I have looked through the forum for any similar case but it does seem that I am on my own
Please advice
yorm,Can you pls reply
1.R u extensin 50K or 200k? 200K
2.When did you apply your Extension? or processing time23/01/2017---REFUSAL LETTER 23/03/2017
3.I knew that your RTI-FPS from HMRC Basic tools tell your accountant change to moneysoft, I can't change or add documents for AR
4.How many hours worked per month employee A? employee A and B both did 130hrs/month
you can easily win your case when go to AR
god willing