ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd interview Tier 4

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

XY Cheong
Newly Registered

Re: 2nd interview Tier 4

Post by XY Cheong » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:01 am

Hello guys

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

How reliable is this link actually because I clicked "back" on this link and it leads me to a page where it says "application in UK" I checked my status and it said DECIDED (updated on 3rd Aug) then my friend who submitted his document at BRP 4 working days before me attempted to check his with his application reference and IHS reference. Both reference he used was unrecognized. We both make the application in same application centre in Malaysia, used the same service, only difference is he submitted his document earlier than me. I received an email saying that my application is being prepared to be considered by Entry Clearance Officer on the day I submitted my document and attended BRP appointment (26th July) but he did everything on 20th July yet he only received that email on 1st Aug....

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:58 pm

XY Cheong wrote:Hello guys

How reliable is this link actually because I clicked "back" on this link and it leads me to a page where it says "application in UK" I checked my status and it said DECIDED (updated on 3rd Aug) then my friend who submitted his document at BRP 4 working days before me attempted to check his with his application reference and IHS reference. Both reference he used was unrecognized. We both make the application in same application centre in Malaysia, used the same service, only difference is he submitted his document earlier than me. I received an email saying that my application is being prepared to be considered by Entry Clearance Officer on the day I submitted my document and attended BRP appointment (26th July) but he did everything on 20th July yet he only received that email on 1st Aug....
Bro every case is processed by different ECO.Some gets process fast some so don't worry . He will receive it soon.

wwlt
Newly Registered

Post by wwlt » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:00 am

Hey XY Cheong, I have the same status as you (DECIDED: updated on 3rd August; did my visa in malaysia on the 26th July, and had an email from SHEFFO that day itself, priority service). I was wondering if you had any emails/ response since?

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:20 pm

Can any moderator explain why they have locked the tier 4 biometric time frame thread which was currently active. Everyone was following the forums rules.
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Because it has gone off topic from the OPs original question and everyone just tagging on, much like the same users are tagging onto this one. We don't need two topics running.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

XY Cheong
Newly Registered

Post by XY Cheong » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:22 am

wwlt wrote:

Hey XY Cheong, I have the same status as you (DECIDED: updated on 3rd August; did my visa in malaysia on the 26th July, and had an email from SHEFFO that day itself, priority service). I was wondering if you had any emails/ response since?
Hi, I did not receive any email from SHEFFO in regards of my visa decision made, I found out based on the link they post on Saturday :roll: . I am currently still waiting for Kuala Lumpur VFS to contact me in regards of my visa collection. I wonder how long does it take them to ship it back? Have you received yours?

wwlt
Newly Registered

Post by wwlt » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:50 pm

XY Cheong wrote: Hi, I did not receive any email from SHEFFO in regards of my visa decision made, I found out based on the link they post on Saturday :roll: . I am currently still waiting for Kuala Lumpur VFS to contact me in regards of my visa collection. I wonder how long does it take them to ship it back? Have you received yours?
Same, my application timeline and process has been very similar to yours; (Priority service) (Malaysia)
24th Jul- Online app
26th Jul- Biometrics/ Received acknowledgement email from SHEFFO
7th Aug- checked the link posted and it says: Decided on 3rd Aug

After that, nothing has been sent. No email from UKVI or VFS. Can you please update me when you receive any emails? :D Just wanna see if we are in the same boat. I've been so anxious :|

XY Cheong
Newly Registered

Post by XY Cheong » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:20 pm

wwlt wrote:
XY Cheong wrote: Hi, I did not receive any email from SHEFFO in regards of my visa decision made, I found out based on the link they post on Saturday :roll: . I am currently still waiting for Kuala Lumpur VFS to contact me in regards of my visa collection. I wonder how long does it take them to ship it back? Have you received yours?
Same, my application timeline and process has been very similar to yours; (Priority service) (Malaysia)
24th Jul- Online app

After that, nothing has been sent. No email from UKVI or VFS. Can you please update me when you receive any emails? :D Just wanna see if we are in the same boat. I've been so anxious :|
I will post here right away once I received email from them. Can you also keep me update about it? We might bump into each other during collection time. Haha... I certainly do hope that they will email us tomorrow. One week to post things back, it should be enough. I recently received a standard post from UK, it took 10 working days. This is not even post from the UK and a highly secured post :roll:

Chaaria
Newly Registered

Post by Chaaria » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:31 pm

Hello guys, I'm new on this website wondering about the late reply about my TIER 4 student visa.
I submitted my application on the 6th july and got acknowledgment email within 4 days. From then I haven't receive any update . It's always showing that my application is being processed for decision but as some of u have posted we all counted the processing time to be within 15 working days. Has anybody here applied is same date and still waiting? And what could be the reason of this delay?

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:35 pm

Chaaria wrote:Hello guys, I'm new on this website wondering about the late reply about my TIER 4 student visa.
I submitted my application on the 6th july and got acknowledgment email within 4 days. From then I haven't receive any update . It's always showing that my application is being processed for decision but as some of u have posted we all counted the processing time to be within 15 working days. Has anybody here applied is same date and still waiting? And what could be the reason of this delay?
Which country you applied ? Are u returning student?

Chaaria
Newly Registered

Post by Chaaria » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:40 pm

This is my first time applying for an (access to higher education) course.. I'm applying from Morocco.

Chaaria
Newly Registered

Post by Chaaria » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
Chaaria wrote:Hello guys, I'm new on this website wondering about the late reply about my TIER 4 student visa.
Which country you applied ? Are u returning student?

This is my first time applying for an (access to higher education) course.. I'm applying from Morocco.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: 2nd interview Tier 4t

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:18 pm

mjaan wrote:Ok guys I need some help here,
I submitted my online application on 7/07/17, biometric on 11/07/17 at Islamabad VAC and recieved email of
Acknowledgement on 15/07/17, since thn havnt heard anything back. I was expecting a 2nd interview but I havnt heard back anything at all . I contacted international inquiry service and they said status says under consideration.
What should I expect e.g and is there a timeframe for this process?

Kindly share if you have experienced anything similar :shock:

To let u knw nothing happend of escalation . Today was the 15 working day.

XY Cheong
Newly Registered

Post by XY Cheong » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:43 am

wwlt wrote:
24th Jul- Online app

11th working day with priority service, 5 working days since visa application was DECIDED, passport still not arrived at visa application yet. :cry:
Any update on your side?

wwlt
Newly Registered

Post by wwlt » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:34 am

XY Cheong wrote:
wwlt wrote:
24th Jul- Online app

11th working day with priority service, 5 working days since visa application was DECIDED, passport still not arrived at visa application yet. :cry:
Any update on your side?
Nope; I paid 5 pounds and emailed them yesterday but no reply. :(

XY Cheong
Newly Registered

Post by XY Cheong » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:04 am

wwlt wrote:
XY Cheong wrote:
wwlt wrote:
24th Jul- Online app

Any update on your side?
Nope; I paid 5 pounds and emailed them yesterday but no reply. :(
Email takes 2 working days but they will definitely reply you. You might receive a reply tonight. Would you mind to share with me if you have any updated information?
I knew someone who received collection message on the 4th Aug (Friday) from visa application center Kuala Lumpur, maybe we can hope that there are courier coming in tomorrow then ...

wwlt
Newly Registered

Post by wwlt » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:59 am

No problem! I will update you! Yeah hopefully soon! Do you know if there is a general delay among Malaysians applicants? I'm the only one applying priority service among my friends so I'm not sure.

XY Cheong
Newly Registered

Post by XY Cheong » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:32 am

wwlt wrote:No problem! I will update you! Yeah hopefully soon! Do you know if there is a general delay among Malaysians applicants? I'm the only one applying priority service among my friends so I'm not sure.
Been trying to collect information since my visa took longer than what was promised. There is one friend whom I am keeping close track with him. This is his time-line:
Priority service (first time applicant)
20th July - document submission + BRP
1st Aug - acknowledgement email
9th Aug - finally shown DECIDED (updated on 7th Aug) based on the link they shared. He attempted to check his status for many times but it always shown unrecognized until yesterday.
Today is his 15th working day with priority service and he too hasn't receive any collection email.

Another case (his friend) Standard procedure
17th July - document submission + BRP
not sure when did she receive acknowledgement email but...
4th Aug - received collection email and got her visa
She only take 14 working days with standard procedure to get everything done

Therefore, I do not know what is the difference between priority and standard procedure anymore... :roll:

wwlt
Newly Registered

Post by wwlt » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:52 am

I just got a reply for the email that I sent:
"IIn regards to your query about the status of your application, we have made a decision on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application on-line or by telephone. You should receive written details of your application within 10 working days. If you have requested a courier service, you can track the location of your travel document on line. If you have opted to collect your decision from a VAC team will notify you that your documents are ready for collection."

Not very helpful. I wonder how long it takes for them to deliver the passport.
Your friend applied for priority service yet it has been more than 15 working days. :( Did he call the Vfs centre or anything?

XY Cheong
Newly Registered

Post by XY Cheong » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:12 am

I received an email for collection! I'm heading to Kuala Lumpur now to collect now!

wwlt
Newly Registered

Post by wwlt » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:19 am

Hi! Yes! I received an email too from crnadmin! Did you just received one email from then?

wwlt
Newly Registered

Post by wwlt » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:57 am

Sorry, I typed that in a hurry. To rephrase, did you get just one email from crmadmin or were there any other emails sent to you? Also, I'm going there today as well! Hopefully it's all good x :D

Razbi

Post by Razbi » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:58 am

best of luck to both of you...for me its 15 woeking day today was expecting a call but nothing happened...Waqas any updates from your side?

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:05 pm

Razbi wrote:best of luck to both of you...for me its 15 woeking day today was expecting a call but nothing happened...Waqas any updates from your side?
Nothing here. No email and tracker showing not recognized

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: 2nd interview Tier 4t

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:44 pm

mjaan wrote:Ok guys I need some help here,
I submitted my online application on 7/07/17, biometric on 11/07/17 at Islamabad VAC and recieved email of
Acknowledgement on 15/07/17, since thn havnt heard anything back. I was expecting a 2nd interview but I havnt heard back anything at all . I contacted international inquiry service and they said status says under consideration.
What should I expect e.g and is there a timeframe for this process?

Kindly share if you have experienced anything similar :shock:

Any update on your side mjaan ? Escalation nothing happened.