ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

September 2017 allocation date for RCOS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hogeun
Newly Registered
Mood:
Korea South

Re: September 2017 allocation date for RCOS

Post by hogeun » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:04 am

@Joshicantony

I also asked contact number of HO, but there's no wat to call 'Tier 2 Limit Team'.
Please refer below

/qutoed/

Unfortunately you cannot call the “Tier 2 Limits team” the only available contact is email, which we have done and had generic responses.
/qutoed/

wako
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by wako » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:53 pm

has anyone received cos today?

Smokeybella
Newly Registered

Post by Smokeybella » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:24 pm

@Joshicantony I am also going from one visa to the tier 2 and my employer applied for an unrestricted CoS and our visa was refused due to it being the wrong certificate for me.We didn't know an RCoS was needed so we are also still waiting for it for September.

deepakkalra5
BANNED
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by deepakkalra5 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:31 pm

iam also waiting for Sept rCoS

Smokeybella
Newly Registered

Post by Smokeybella » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:58 pm

Sept allocation posted
What does this mean for those of us who haven't heard word and still under review??
www.gov.uk/government/publications/empl ... ugust-2017

Joshicantony
Newly Registered
India

Post by Joshicantony » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:13 pm

Thanks guys for responding to me.
Mine shows under review status still. Does that means I am NOT going to get RCOS in september and has to wait for october 11 ? Is there any way to get it in september? I am really disappointed and any help will be really great.

Joshicantony
Newly Registered
India

Post by Joshicantony » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:16 pm

@9saiansh are you sure that was restricted certificate of sponsorship which got generated in one day ?

hogeun
Newly Registered
Mood:
Korea South

Post by hogeun » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:23 am

@Joshicantony,Smokeybelly

After it is published in web-site with 'Under review', then we need to wait for October.
Based on my experience for July,August,September, we cannot get any other more information than that.
That is main thing I cannot accept. I don't think our application is really 'UNDER REVIEW'.

Smokeybella
Newly Registered

Post by Smokeybella » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:28 am

@hogeun, how strange! They originally granted an unrestricted certificate, which I used when I applied for the tier 2 visa in July. This means the resident Labour market test was fulfilled correctly. Visa was refused end of July because of the wrong certificate. My employer applied on The 6th of August not knowing of the deadline so HO pushed the decision to September.

However, this does mean I should have 20 points from the RLMT as it's not expired and with my salary, a total of 30 points. I am also a new entrant to tier 2 as I'm younger than 26 and new to this. The september allocations say, "All valid applications received by 5 September were successful if they scored at least 21 points." So this must be a lie then?? I'm definitely confused. Hoping HO will properly explain what happened to my employer...

lrakm
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by lrakm » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:06 am

I've had an application for an RCOS under review since June 30th 2017. The HO emailed back requesting more information which was supplied and returned to them on the 10th July (I missed the 5th July cut off for the July allocations) I assumed my application would then go into the next allocations (August) Waited till the 11th August and still nothing was received from the HO. The August allocation results were published and still hadn't received not one bit of correspondence from HO. At this stage I had to leave the UK due to my tier 5 mobility visa expiring. Waited for the September allocation and again, no RCOS issued from HO. I've had no news in nearly 3 months, i'm sitting around, not being paid by work just because they can't make a decisions or at least let me know whats going on. Absolutely disgraceful.

njuilee
Newly Registered
India

Post by njuilee » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:55 am

I have a very basic question. For Tier 2 ICT visa. i.e., Intra company transfers where a company in India is transferring thier employee to a branch in UK, is the same process followed for obtaining a Cos? Also is RCos applicable in that case or it is applicable only for Tier2 General Category?

It would be great if anyone can help me with this information

priyafa

Post by priyafa » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:07 pm

anyone got RCOS this week ? Is there any chance I get RCOS before next allocation date ?