ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My List of documents for Tier 1 Ent ILR 5 Year Route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raj.m
Mood:
India

Re: My List of documents for Tier 1 Ent ILR 5 Year Route

Post by raj.m » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:13 pm

waseem84 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:02 pm
raj.m wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:58 pm
KayOne wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:23 pm
raj.m wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:36 am
Hey everyone! Thanks a lot for all your help. I've just got my approval letter.
Congrats, Raj. Do have my best wishes.

Did you receive "Still Under Consideration Email" from HO for April, May and June?

Thanks,
Kay
Hi Kay, thank you. I sent my application on 13/03/18 and after that, I received two "under consideration" emails - one in April and one in May around the 20th. This month I didn't receive any email probably because they had come to a decision already. I received my approval letter today but is dated the 18th.
Congrats Raj .

I applied on 15 May and did biometric on 23 since then no email or any communication from HO , i wonder if its only me who never got any email or its normal 😕
Thank you. May be the data entry person hasn't typed your email correctly on their system? Have you checked your junk folder?

Have you received an acknowledgement of your application by post? Generally they sent an acknowledgement email too on the same day as in the acknowledgement letter.

Good luck

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:20 pm

raj.m wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:13 pm
waseem84 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:02 pm
raj.m wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:58 pm
KayOne wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:23 pm

Congrats, Raj. Do have my best wishes.

Did you receive "Still Under Consideration Email" from HO for April, May and June?

Thanks,
Kay
Hi Kay, thank you. I sent my application on 13/03/18 and after that, I received two "under consideration" emails - one in April and one in May around the 20th. This month I didn't receive any email probably because they had come to a decision already. I received my approval letter today but is dated the 18th.
Congrats Raj .

I applied on 15 May and did biometric on 23 since then no email or any communication from HO , i wonder if its only me who never got any email or its normal 😕
Thank you. May be the data entry person hasn't typed your email correctly on their system? Have you checked your junk folder?

Have you received an acknowledgement of your application by post? Generally they sent an acknowledgement email too on the same day as in the acknowledgement letter.

Good luck

Thanks . I got ack letter with biometric letter by post after 6 days they got my application but did not receive any email . Have checked the junk mail also but maybe you are right could be spelling mistake or i will see my email setting as well , could be server issue. Thanks Raj 👍

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:40 pm

I have send my application through solicitors and they only received Ack letter + bio invite. They did not receive any email from HO.
My personal email address was in the application form.

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:19 pm

regularuser wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:40 pm
I have send my application through solicitors and they only received Ack letter + bio invite. They did not receive any email from HO.
My personal email address was in the application form.
Thanks regularuser , u made me feel comfortable 😊. Maybe its just i am thinking too much and taking stress for nothing .
I hope everything goes well .

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:32 pm

raj.m wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:36 am
Hey everyone! Thanks a lot for all your help. I've just got my approval letter.
Many Congratulations Raj.m
I have sent my application in the same catagery on 9th of May, have done the biometrics on 23rd May and have received an acknowledgment email in May and under consideration email in June.

shaf2008

Post by shaf2008 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:11 am

HI Everyone,

I aaplied for ILR under the same category. i received one email from home office that they received my application . But never received under consideration emails every month. its been two months since i applied.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:18 am

To avoid user 'raj.m' topic becoming yet another 'general discussion' one, it will now be locked as the ILR application was successful.

A reminder to members to please keep your questions in your own topics and also please take note of the Forum Top 25 FAQs, particularly point 12, in the link below.

announcements/read-me-getting-started-t ... 24804.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.