ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approved: extension application to be submitted in April 2018

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mig2015

Re: extension application to be submitted in April 2018

Post by mig2015 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:23 pm

Thanks a lot Marcnath

The very last thing with regards to Job creation which is now becoming a concern, is that for one employee, their starting date has been printed on the following month's RTI. Indeed the one printed on there is showing the correct starting date, however I don't know if this must be of any concern at all.
I already asked the accountant to move this to the RTI of month they actually started, they say they have tried but unfortunately it seems to be a software issue that causes the starting date appear on next RTI.

I would appreciate if you share your valuable views with me

kaps84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kaps84 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:38 pm

mig2015 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:23 pm
Thanks a lot Marcnath

The very last thing with regards to Job creation which is now becoming a concern, is that for one employee, their starting date has been printed on the following month's RTI. Indeed the one printed on there is showing the correct starting date, however I don't know if this must be of any concern at all.
I already asked the accountant to move this to the RTI of month they actually started, they say they have tried but unfortunately it seems to be a software issue that causes the starting date appear on next RTI.

Don't worry about it. It's completely fine.
-- Kaps84

mig2015

Post by mig2015 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:18 pm

marcnath wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:37 pm
Q1. Yes, those wordings seem ok. Of course, you need the DL agreement and bank statements in addition. There has been a less noticed change in the immigration rules this year - it states that the team members need to have equal investments (not the exact wording, but that appears to be the end result).
Q2. The management accounts would be sufficient. If all the investment has been made before the last year end and it shows in last year's account, that would be sufficient. Only one set of accounts is sufficient - as long it shows the full investment.
Q3. No
Hello Marcnath

Our Management Accounts is ready, it is covering all the DL transactions throughout 3 years with terms of loan in note to creditors section.
However, this only has 2018's breakdown (company's 3rd year) as well as 2017's (company's 2nd year) as comparatives. Is this okay that 2016 comparatives (company's 1st year) are not on there, or shall I also submit 2017 accounts so that 2016 comparatives will be covered?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:13 pm

mig2015 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:18 pm
marcnath wrote:
Q1. Yes, those wordings seem ok. Of course, you need the DL agreement and bank statements in addition. There has been a less noticed change in the immigration rules this year - it states that the team members need to have equal investments (not the exact wording, but that appears to be the end result).
Q2. The management accounts would be sufficient. If all the investment has been made before the last year end and it shows in last year's account, that would be sufficient. Only one set of accounts is sufficient - as long it shows the full investment.
Q3. No
Hello Marcnath

Our Management Accounts is ready, it is covering all the DL transactions throughout 3 years with terms of loan in note to creditors section.
However, this only has 2018's breakdown (company's 3rd year) as well as 2017's (company's 2nd year) as comparatives. Is this okay that 2016 comparatives (company's 1st year) are not on there, or shall I also submit 2017 accounts so that 2016 comparatives will be covered?
There is no requirement to submit 2016 accounts or comparatives so entirely up to you
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

mig2015

Post by mig2015 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:34 pm

kaps84 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:38 pm
mig2015 wrote:
Thanks a lot Marcnath

Thank you kaps84

@marcnath do you agree with kaps84's opinion?

Really thankful to all your patience and help

mig2015

Post by mig2015 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:12 am

marcnath wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:13 pm
mig2015 wrote:
marcnath wrote:
Q3. No
Hello Marcnath

There is no requirement to submit 2016 accounts or comparatives so entirely up to you
Thanks a lot @marcnath

The very last question with regards to MA, on the accountant report's page, there's only the accountancy firm (TaxAssist) appearing. However the accountant (the director) is a member of CIMA, I'm not sure if the firm is registered with qualified bodies (seems this is required by HO). Also I don't know if the page needed to be signed, who should sign/stamp it, should it be for example accountant on behalf of the firm.
Could you please advise what my options are?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:49 am

mig2015 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:34 pm
kaps84 wrote:
mig2015 wrote:
Thanks a lot Marcnath

Thank you kaps84

Yes, i do. In fact, since Jan 2018, they have removed the requirement for starting date to be in the FPS totally.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:52 am

mig2015 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:12 am
marcnath wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:13 pm
mig2015 wrote:
marcnath wrote:
Q3. No
Hello Marcnath

Thanks a lot @marcnath

The very last question with regards to MA, on the accountant report's page, there's only the accountancy firm (TaxAssist) appearing. However the accountant (the director) is a member of CIMA, I'm not sure if the firm is registered with qualified bodies (seems this is required by HO). Also I don't know if the page needed to be signed, who should sign/stamp it, should it be for example accountant on behalf of the firm.
Could you please advise what my options are?
You should be able to ask the accountant about the status of their registration. Also ask them if they can sign it. Some accountancy firms do not practice affixing an actual signature and if that is there practice, it should not matter. But if you have an email exchange that says it is their practice, you can attach that just as a back up. HO can always contact them directly anyway.

mig2015

Post by mig2015 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:24 pm

marcnath wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:49 am
mig2015 wrote:
kaps84 wrote:
mig2015 wrote:
Thanks a lot Marcnath

Thank you kaps84

Yes, i do. In fact, since Jan 2018, they have removed the requirement for starting date to be in the FPS totally.

Thanks again @marcnath for all valuable help, I was looking to the RTIs issued so far, the latest three months are not fitted into one page. Indeed the Employer's Total Table (if you remember it from photos attached earlier) has been split into two pieces (a few table lines are appearing on the second page).

Not sure if I'm at risk of OCD, was wondering if this is an issue at all - if I print them on two papers 1-sided and staple them.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:54 am

mig2015 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:24 pm
marcnath wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:49 am
mig2015 wrote:
kaps84 wrote:

Thank you kaps84

Thanks again @marcnath for all valuable help, I was looking to the RTIs issued so far, the latest three months are not fitted into one page. Indeed the Employer's Total Table (if you remember it from photos attached earlier) has been split into two pieces (a few table lines are appearing on the second page).

Not sure if I'm at risk of OCD, was wondering if this is an issue at all - if I print them on two papers 1-sided and staple them.
Yep - OCD case :)

Don't worry about these minor things

mig2015

Post by mig2015 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:31 pm

I have a few more questions about the application:

B11. Your Home Office reference number(s) (if known):
Could somebody please help me, what reference it's referring to?

B15. I lived in more than two addresses within the past three years. Please could somebody advise how it can be reflected?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:35 pm

mig2015 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:31 pm

B15. I lived in more than two addresses within the past three years. Please could somebody advise how it can be reflected?
B11 - reference number/brp number of your initial visa and any others that you may have had
B15 - just add another sheet and list additional addresses

mig2015

Post by mig2015 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:46 pm

marcnath wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:35 pm
mig2015 wrote:

B11 - reference number/brp number of your initial visa and any others that you may have had

Thank you, I have a GWF number (Visa Application Reference Number, I got when applied for initial visa), also a 9 digits number printed on the visa. Can I ask which one do you mean?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:47 pm

mig2015 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:46 pm
marcnath wrote:
mig2015 wrote:

Thank you, I have a GWF number (Visa Application Reference Number, I got when applied for initial visa), also a 9 digits number printed on the visa. Can I ask which one do you mean?
Does not matter. It just helps HO get your history and either number should help them

mig2015

Post by mig2015 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:59 pm

marcnath wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:47 pm
mig2015 wrote:
marcnath wrote:
mig2015 wrote:

Does not matter. It just helps HO get your history and either number should help them

Thank you @marcnath
Part K section K2.
You must provide the Points Based System reference number of the other entrepreneurial
team member if he/she is a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant.
Points Based System reference number of the other entrepreneurial team member:

Could you kindly advise if this is the similar reference from other team member, like discussed above (GWF or Visa number)?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:18 pm

mig2015 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:59 pm
marcnath wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:47 pm
mig2015 wrote:
marcnath wrote:

Thank you @marcnath
Part K section K2.
You must provide the Points Based System reference number of the other entrepreneurial
team member if he/she is a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant.
Points Based System reference number of the other entrepreneurial team member:

Could you kindly advise if this is the similar reference from other team member, like discussed above (GWF or Visa number)?
Yes

mig2015

Post by mig2015 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:43 pm

Thank you Marcnath

My final questions with regards to job creation are as following. Your valuable advice would be again appreciated.

Q1. Our two job positions have been both sales assistant. Is this still the best known practice to be set as:

Job number: 1
Job title: Sales Assistant 1

Job number: 2
Job title: Sales Assistant 2

Q2. Date post created, as long as the date is before position was filled for the first time, must be okay?

Q3. End date in job table, is that the end period for each employee which is being claimed, or date for P45?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:49 pm

mig2015 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:43 pm
Thank you Marcnath

My final questions with regards to job creation are as following. Your valuable advice would be again appreciated.

Q1. Our two job positions have been both sales assistant. Is this still the best known practice to be set as:

Yes
mig2015 wrote:

Q2. Date post created, as long as the date is before position was filled for the first time, must be okay?
Yes
mig2015 wrote:

Q3. End date in job table, is that the end period for each employee which is being claimed, or date for P45?
P45

mig2015

Post by mig2015 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:16 pm

marcnath wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:49 pm
mig2015 wrote:
Thank you Marcnath

Yes
mig2015 wrote:

Yes
mig2015 wrote:

P45
Thank you @marcnath, in this case if the employee is still working for the company shall I leave the end date blank for them?

kaps84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kaps84 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:35 pm

Thank you @marcnath, in this case if the employee is still working for the company shall I leave the end date blank for them?
Instead of leaving it blank, I would mention 'On-going'.
-- Kaps84

kaps84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kaps84 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:36 pm

marcnath wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:49 pm
mig2015 wrote:
Thank you Marcnath

Yes
mig2015 wrote:

Yes
mig2015 wrote:

P45
@marcnath, shouldn't the start date and end date be the period claimed ?
-- Kaps84

mig2015

Post by mig2015 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Thanks for all the advice so far, I'm summarising the application, and noticed the only place I'm attaching business bank statements, is in section K where pages with DL transactions are being submitted to back 200K investment.

Is there another section needing business bank statements or is that only it?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:50 pm

kaps84 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:36 pm

@marcnath, shouldn't the start date and end date be the period claimed ?
I don't see why it should be. My interpretation is that it is exactly what it states - the start and end dates with the company.

mig2015

Post by mig2015 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:45 am

mig2015 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:34 pm
Thanks for all the advice so far, I'm summarising the application, and noticed the only place I'm attaching business bank statements, is in section K where pages with DL transactions are being submitted to back 200K investment.

Sorry for bringing this question to top again, just thought it may have been very well hidden, and I'm just submitting the application, cheers

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:30 am

mig2015 wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:45 am
mig2015 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Sorry for bringing this question to top again, just thought it may have been very well hidden, and I'm just submitting the application, cheers
The last para of Pg 33 in the guidance document.
and
(iii) a business bank statement from a UK account which shows business transactions or a letter from the UK bank in question on its headed paper, confirming that the company or partnership has a bank account, that you are a signatory of that account, and that the company or partnership uses that account for the purposes of their business.