ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: TIER 1 ILR

Post by aman90 » Fri May 03, 2019 11:40 am

Rashiadnan wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:09 am

Now I get it! So I will divide the payslip salary amount before taxes with the per hour rate I have paid and will get the no of hours for all employees.

I created one new full time job (32 hours/week) after extension
I have one continued full time job (32 hours/week) created since 01/07/2015.

So will be claiming points for both full time jobs as I am from post April criteria.

This is perfect!! Thank you so much

Kind regards,

Rashi
Do ur payslips state the number of hours worked and wage rate applied?
Do all the payslips state more than 120hrs?

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Fri May 03, 2019 3:20 pm

Rashiadnan wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 6:37 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:55 pm
Rashiadnan wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:40 pm
bizman wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 12:55 pm
Always remember that the number of weeks in the months are not the same depending on the year in question for instance

August 18 is 4 weeks 2days for you
September is exactly 4 weeks
October is 4weeks 3 days
November is 4 weeks 2 days
December is 4 weeks 1 day
January 19 is 4 weeks 3days
February is 4 weeks
March is 4 weeks 1 days

This will be 34 weeks 2 days.

When I discovered this I just stuck to paying monthly and decided to give 13 months payslips and other documents, this way any lapse can be covered.
Hello,

Thank you for the clarification. Yes, I also pay monthly salary for the same reason. So should I then take the hours worked as below and submit payslips for more than 12 months to cover up the lapse, if any?

If I calculate it using general mathematics that there are 52 weeks per year. So 1 month will have 4.33 weeks. So Employee A worked for 8 months (August till March)

8 months * 4.33 = 34.64 weeks
34.64 weeks * 32 hours per weeks = 1108.48 hours
How do you pay your employees? Weekly or monhly? What does your salary slips show? How many number of hours (if any) or payment?
I pay them monthly. I have attached one for reference
I advise you to ask your accountant to change the basic pay to "Hourly Pay" and to mention the number of hours and the hourly rate, the result will be the same basic pay amount.
Thanks

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Tue May 07, 2019 1:23 pm

aman90 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:40 am
Rashiadnan wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:09 am

Now I get it! So I will divide the payslip salary amount before taxes with the per hour rate I have paid and will get the no of hours for all employees.

I created one new full time job (32 hours/week) after extension
I have one continued full time job (32 hours/week) created since 01/07/2015.

So will be claiming points for both full time jobs as I am from post April criteria.

This is perfect!! Thank you so much

Kind regards,

Rashi
Do ur payslips state the number of hours worked and wage rate applied?
Do all the payslips state more than 120hrs?
The payslips do not state the number of hours worked and wage rate. They are generated for a month and shows 1 in the hours and total salary before tax in rates.

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Tue May 07, 2019 1:24 pm

jafersadeq wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 3:20 pm
Rashiadnan wrote:
tier11417 wrote:
Rashiadnan wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:40 pm

Hello,

Thank you for the clarification. Yes, I also pay monthly salary for the same reason. So should I then take the hours worked as below and submit payslips for more than 12 months to cover up the lapse, if any?

If I calculate it using general mathematics that there are 52 weeks per year. So 1 month will have 4.33 weeks. So Employee A worked for 8 months (August till March)

8 months * 4.33 = 34.64 weeks
34.64 weeks * 32 hours per weeks = 1108.48 hours
How do you pay your employees? Weekly or monhly? What does your salary slips show? How many number of hours (if any) or payment?
I advise you to ask your accountant to change the basic pay to "Hourly Pay" and to mention the number of hours and the hourly rate, the result will be the same basic pay amount.
Thanks
I have already requested them but they are not willing to do this.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 07, 2019 1:26 pm

Rashiadnan wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:24 pm
jafersadeq wrote:
Rashiadnan wrote:
tier11417 wrote:

Thanks
Thats fine. Just draw up a table yourself and mention all hours and hourly rates for easy calculation for CW.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Tue May 07, 2019 1:31 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:26 pm
Rashiadnan wrote:
jafersadeq wrote:
Rashiadnan wrote:

Thanks
Thats fine. Just draw up a table yourself and mention all hours and hourly rates for easy calculation for CW.
That's a fantastic idea! I will do so, thanks

Just one quick question, for cohabitation bank statement should be scanned fully or just the first page with address and account numbers will do?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 07, 2019 2:00 pm

Rashiadnan wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:31 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Rashiadnan wrote:
jafersadeq wrote:

Thanks

Just one quick question, for cohabitation bank statement should be scanned fully or just the first page with address and account numbers will do?
For cohabitation purpose only the front front page should be okay as long it shows the name account number and all necessary details.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Tue May 07, 2019 3:22 pm

Rashiadnan wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:23 pm
The payslips do not state the number of hours worked and wage rate. They are generated for a month and shows 1 in the hours and total salary before tax in rates.
That’s actually good!
Have you paid your employees minimum wage or above it? If ur having any trouble with hours than stick to minimum wage as you’ll get more hours in calculations.
Its funny that ur payroll issuer refused to re issue the payslips with hours and wage rate!

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Tue May 07, 2019 3:41 pm

aman90 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:22 pm
Rashiadnan wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:23 pm
That’s actually good!
Have you paid your employees minimum wage or above it? If ur having any trouble with hours than stick to minimum wage as you’ll get more hours in calculations.
Its funny that ur payroll issuer refused to re issue the payslips with hours and wage rate!
Yes, I have paid my employees more than minimum wage

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Tue May 07, 2019 3:41 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 2:00 pm
Rashiadnan wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:31 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Rashiadnan wrote:

For cohabitation purpose only the front front page should be okay as long it shows the name account number and all necessary details.
Thank you

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Wed May 08, 2019 12:29 pm

Hello,

Another question regarding points calculation

1. 20 points for proof of investment - As I have already claimed points earlier during my extension then do I have to send the required documents again?

2. 20 points for registration as director within 3 months - Do I need to send required documents again as claimed points earlier in extension.

3. 15 points for absences no more than 180 days in any 12 months period - As I have already mentioned all dates and reasons while completing the online form, should I make a table again and send it along with other documents?

Also one more thing, I went to Germany for a meeting in the morning and came back the same day in the evening so the dates for leaving and coming back are the same. I am trying to enter that but it is not accepting the same return date. Should I put the next day as return and in reason also mention that why I have done that?

Thank you!

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Wed May 08, 2019 1:25 pm

1. Mention in your cover letter that you have fulfilled this requirement for investment during extension. You don’t need to present the evidence again.
2. Yes you have to send your CAR and filling history, you get that from companies house, call their customer service and pay £3, they will sort you out.
3. Yes you can do the tabulation and include it in the doc you scan.
4.You can mention it in your tabulation but ignore it in the online form you are filling as it is not seen as absence since you came back the same day.

Hope this helps
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed May 08, 2019 1:38 pm

Rashiadnan wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:29 pm
Hello,

1. 20 points for proof of investment - As I have already claimed points earlier during my extension then do I have to send the required documents again?
No need to mention or provide anything they already know this. You mentioned this in the online form no need to mention again in cover letter

2. 20 points for registration as director within 3 months - Do I need to send required documents again as claimed points earlier in extension.
CAR. The online webcheck one is fine. No need to pay

3. 15 points for absences no more than 180 days in any 12 months period - As I have already mentioned all dates and reasons while completing the online form, should I make a table again and send it along with other documents?
No need for table. You already mentioned this in online form which is enough
Also one more thing, I went to Germany for a meeting in the morning and came back the same day in the evening so the dates for leaving and coming back are the same. I am trying to enter that but it is not accepting the same return date. Should I put the next day as return and in reason also mention that why I have done that?
This is not an absence so you dont need to mention it. The arrival date and departure date is not counted. Only days between are counted towards absence. So you dont have to mention it in the online form. Mention this in the cover letter for your peace of mind if you want otherwise not needed

Thank you!

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Wed May 08, 2019 2:10 pm

bizman wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:25 pm
1. Mention in your cover letter that you have fulfilled this requirement for investment during extension. You don’t need to present the evidence again.
2. Yes you have to send your CAR and filling history, you get that from companies house, call their customer service and pay £3, they will sort you out.
4.You can mention it in your tabulation but ignore it in the online form you are filling as it is not seen as absence since you came back the same day.

Hope this helps
Thank you for the quick reply.

I have already purchased them using the link

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo

current appointment report was free but had to pay for filling history. Is this fine or do I need to call them and repurchase?

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Wed May 08, 2019 2:11 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:38 pm
Rashiadnan wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:29 pm
Hello,

No need to mention or provide anything they already know this. You mentioned this in the online form no need to mention again in cover letter

CAR. The online webcheck one is fine. No need to pay

No need for table. You already mentioned this in online form which is enough
This is not an absence so you dont need to mention it. The arrival date and departure date is not counted. Only days between are counted towards absence. So you dont have to mention it in the online form. Mention this in the cover letter for your peace of mind if you want otherwise not needed

Thank you!
Perfect, thank you. Yes I did already got that from the website

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed May 08, 2019 4:15 pm

Rashiadnan wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 2:10 pm
bizman wrote:

Hope this helps

current appointment report was free but had to pay for filling history. Is this fine or do I need to call them and repurchase?
Current filling history is a part of CAR (last page). You dont have to pay for anything.

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Wed May 08, 2019 6:05 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:15 pm
Rashiadnan wrote:
bizman wrote:

Hope this helps

Current filling history is a part of CAR (last page). You dont have to pay for anything.
Yes, I just check. You are correct. I got some other documents from there which I paid for

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed May 08, 2019 6:52 pm

Rashiadnan wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:05 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Rashiadnan wrote:
bizman wrote:

Hope this helps

Yes, I just check. You are correct. I got some other documents from there which I paid for
I would advise you to stick to the guidance and dont send any unnecessary docs.

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:01 pm

Can’t recall anything required by HO that webcheck provides on payment.

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Thu May 09, 2019 10:13 am

tier11417 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:52 pm
Rashiadnan wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:05 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Rashiadnan wrote:

I would advise you to stick to the guidance and dont send any unnecessary docs.
Alright, thank you. I will stick to the guidance

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Thu May 09, 2019 10:16 am

aman90 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:01 pm
I purchased the Certificate of Incorporation of a Private Limited Company which shows when the company was registered, who is the director, Statement of Capital, Initial Share Holdings and Statement of Compliance. I suppose it was not needed.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu May 09, 2019 11:55 am

Rashiadnan wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:16 am
aman90 wrote:
I purchased the Certificate of Incorporation of a Private Limited Company which shows when the company was registered, who is the director, Statement of Capital, Initial Share Holdings and Statement of Compliance. I suppose it was not needed.
Its not needed. CAR is enough as the first page of CAR has company information and that is all what is required as per guidance.

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Thu May 09, 2019 11:59 am

tier11417 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:55 am
Rashiadnan wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:16 am
aman90 wrote:
Its not needed. CAR is enough as the first page of CAR has company information and that is all what is required as per guidance.
Yes, you are correct. I will just send CAR. Thank you

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Mon May 13, 2019 11:43 am

Hello,

I was just going through the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Policy guidance and on page #34 under the Table F: settlement applications points table, it says;

If you are applying for settlement you will need to provide all the necessary documentation to
evidence you have met the requirements of the table above. In all cases you should supply the
required evidence of investment and job creation set out in the Extension Application section above.

If you are applying for accelerated settlement you will also need to provide the additional evidence
specified bellow to show you meet at least one of the two accelerated settlement routes.

but in the table it says;

You do not need to provide evidence of this investment if you were awarded
points for this investment in your last successful Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
application.

This is quite confusing. I know that you have already told me that there is no need to provide evidence for that but why are they asking for it in the end of the table?

Please guide

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon May 13, 2019 12:06 pm

Rashiadnan wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:43 am
Hello,

I was just going through the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Policy guidance and on page #34 under the Table F: settlement applications points table, it says;

If you are applying for settlement you will need to provide all the necessary documentation to
evidence you have met the requirements of the table above. In all cases you should supply the
required evidence of investment and job creation set out in the Extension Application section above.

If you are applying for accelerated settlement you will also need to provide the additional evidence
specified bellow to show you meet at least one of the two accelerated settlement routes.

but in the table it says;

You do not need to provide evidence of this investment if you were awarded
points for this investment in your last successful Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
application.

This is quite confusing. I know that you have already told me that there is no need to provide evidence for that but why are they asking for it in the end of the table?

Please guide
This is an error. There is no investment evidence needed as you have scored points for it at extension stage. Ignore the error.