ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help i was overstayer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

IRYNA
Newly Registered

Post by IRYNA » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:46 pm

Hello im back again. All that i was colecting information reading the posts and speaking to my solicitor. We collected alot of information between me and my partner consider our relationship as letters from his parents and my parents phone bills, evidence that we lived together in the uk for 2 years, letters from the friends, his bank statements, his mortgage details, documents that he running his own business, our photos together plus he was visited me in my country regularly, letter explaining that I didn’t mean to overstay because we were going put incountry application but because of terrible circumstances we couldnt do it intime. But the main thing because of changes and new concession we are going to put application for me to get a fiancé visa and get married in the uk.
here is a question i know that the changes to immigration rules coming to force on 30 of June, but if i put application next week will concession of 30 of may still applying

chibage

Post by chibage » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:54 pm

Iryna, i think now as it stands you are going to face a 10yr ban for being removed but when the new rules come out in june you may not although I think they are planning on making those refused pay back the money used to remove them.Why not submit your application after 30 june?? Or even better seek legal advice.