ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change in position and salary with same employer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

INLD
India

Re: Bank statements

Post by INLD » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:38 pm

Also I’m bit confused which salary to write on form? My husband got promoted on June so now his annually salary would be different from what was it before. Should we still write the old salary because it’s not been 6 months. What do you do if you got promoted by same employer that you have been working for years so it’s not case of job change just change in position and salary.Do we have to fill up the part on appendix “part 3A -from 3.14 to 3.18?
http://redirect.viglink.com/?key=00338e ... -08-18.pdf

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:38 pm

Barclays are rubbish, I eventually got mine done at the Croydon branch after trying several in London who all said no.

If you get them stamped there’s no need for a letter. The problem with only stamping the first page is that the others are not validated. It’ll be at the discretion of the caseworker assigned to your case.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:40 pm

INLD wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:38 pm
Also I’m bit confused which salary to write on form? My husband got promoted on June so now his annually salary would be different from what was it before. Should we still write the old salary because it’s not been 6 months. What do you do if you got promoted by same employer that you have been working for years so it’s not case of job change just change in position and salary.Do we have to fill up the part on appendix “part 3A -from 3.14 to 3.18?
In the employers letter ask them to detail the date when the job change happened, and the salary before and after.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:56 pm

equitydealer wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:40 pm
INLD wrote:
In the employers letter ask them to detail the date when the job change happened, and the salary before and after.
Yes it has been written in the employer letter but in appendix they ask
3.12 “Has your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount, as detailed in 3.11 above,
continuously for 6 months prior to the date of the application? (Category A)” since he got promoted in June so now I’m confused what to do.

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:58 pm

INLD wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:56 pm
equitydealer wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:40 pm
INLD wrote:
Yes it has been written in the employer letter but in appendix they ask
3.12 “Has your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount, as detailed in 3.11 above,
continuously for 6 months prior to the date of the application? (Category A)” since he got promoted in June so now I’m confused what to do.
So what shall we do with bank statements ? Should we use the printed at machine ones with stamp on first page and also include the letter from bank saying “these are duplicate “ idk what to do. Don’t wanna muddy the water but I dk if bank will issue stamp on every page :(

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:21 am

I assume the salary was above £18600 before promotion so there’s no issue. Just state the pay before and after.

On the bank statement it really needs to be stamped on each page you are submitting. Ask to see your branch manager and explain the UKVI rules, print the UKVI guidance notes and take it with you. Make it clear that your application may fail if they don’t help, apply pressure.

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:17 pm

equitydealer wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:21 am
I assume the salary was above £18600 before promotion so there’s no issue. Just state the pay before and after.

On the bank statement it really needs to be stamped on each page you are submitting. Ask to see your branch manager and explain the UKVI rules, print the UKVI guidance notes and take it with you. Make it clear that your application may fail if they don’t help, apply pressure.
Yeah we are thinking of stating the old salary but we will include details in additional info box in appendix 2 form. Also on appendix 2 form question 3.21 and 3.22 I tick “yes” ? We decided to use the statements that we got posted as they are digitally stamped like other ones but they also state on every page that “certified by bank” so we gonna use them also it came with letter that states something like “Dear xxx these statements are requested by you but these are duplicate statements as they are not in original format” You think I should include this letter? Even though it states “duplicate” Thank you so much for your support and time. I can’t thank you enough you have been so kind.

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:35 pm

INLD wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:17 pm
equitydealer wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:21 am

Yeah we are thinking of stating the old salary but we will include details in additional info box in appendix 2 form. Also on appendix 2 form question 3.21 and 3.22 I tick “yes” ? We decided to use the statements that we got posted as they are digitally stamped like other ones but they also state on every page that “certified by bank” so we gonna use them also it came with letter that states something like “Dear xxx these statements are requested by you but these are duplicate statements as they are not in original format” You think I should include this letter? Even though it states “duplicate” Thank you so much for your support and time. I can’t thank you enough you have been so kind.
To be precise this is what letter states “"Thanks for your recent Request and Duplicate statements are not laid out same as Originals but rest all same"

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:45 pm

If it’s arrives by the post from the bank and says it’s certified that is sufficient The problem arises when it’s printed in branch as a simple statement which anyone could do from home.

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:35 pm

equitydealer wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:45 pm
If it’s arrives by the post from the bank and says it’s certified that is sufficient The problem arises when it’s printed in branch as a simple statement which anyone could do from home.
So should I include letter or not? Should we write my husband’s new job title or old? As you suggested we will stick to old salary which is still over threshold.

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:37 pm

This is my second application checklist please let me know if something is missing or any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Online application
Appendix 2
Visa Payment confirmation
IHS confirmation
Bio Confirmation
Applicant’s Passport copy
Sponsor passport
Sponsor letter
Cover letter
IELTS A1 Certificate
TB Certificate new*

Relationship Evidence

Marriage Certificate (priest and registered)
Conversion certificate
18 photos of us
Chat logs and call logs (upto date)
Gift Receipts (upto date)
Emails
Flight tickets
Hotel bookings
Money transfer receipts

Financial

7 payslips (signed by employer and 28 days sensitive)

7 Bank statement (posted to address before submission of application)

New employment contract

Employer letter (28 days sensitive)

Accommodation

Title deeds
Mortgage letter
Estate agent letter new dated* (28 days sensitive)
Consent letter from sponsor’s mother (28 days sensitive)

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Hi there, In couple of days we will be sending documents to Sheffield please let me know if it’s a good idea to include the letter from bank along with statements even though letter states “"Thanks for your recent Request and Duplicate statements are not laid out same as Originals but rest all same" Thank you

INLD
India

Change in position and salary with same employer

Post by INLD » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:58 pm

I just wanna be absolute sure before I fill out appendix 2 and within couple of days we will be sending documents and I’m stuck with last two queries:
My husband got promoted in June and he’s been working with same company for years and he has a new title and pay rise but I’m confused if we should stick with old salary because it hasn’t been 6 months since hes promotion and also what about title , new or old?

Second query:
My husband got his statements posted to his address and I have been wondering If it’s a good idea to include the letter came along with the black and white statements even though the letter states “Thanks for your recent Request and Duplicate statements are not laid out same as Originals but rest all same”
I’m sorry for being a nuisance but I just wanna be sure so sorry if I’m being annoying. Please do let me know ,experts. Thank you in advance 🙏🏼

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:04 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:04 pm
ALL Topics Merged (click)

Kindly keep ALL your questions on the same application in ONE thread (this one)!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

INLD
India

Re: Change in position and salary with same employer

Post by INLD » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:09 pm

Sorry for bumping . Please help me out with above mentioned queries. About to send documents pretty soon.🙏🏼