ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Set(O) - declaration form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rahuldwh2000
United Kingdom

Question on Application Granted email from HO

Post by rahuldwh2000 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:26 pm

Hi

I applied for ILR along with dependent spouse and child. Have received a single email from HO yesterday stating the application for ILR has been granted.

My question is: do we receive a single email for all the applicants included in the same application? Would the above email mean the application has been granted for all three (3) of us?

KPKR
Newly Registered

Re: Online Set(O) - Part 3 on Consent form

Post by KPKR » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:57 pm

Hi
I need to submit Set(O) form(Tier 1 Gen. 5 years route) for my dependent wife.
We have joint banks and utility, mortgage accounts. I'm paying the visa fees with my credit card, I'm enclosing my payslips & salary account bank statements. I'm the person provides support apart from my wife salary.
In this situation on

Part 1 : My wife will sign,
on Part 2 : I will sign &
Do I need to sign on Part 3 ? since I'm main earning person, they are my dependants and I'm paying the Visa fees.

Could you please clarify ? URGENT....

Thanks & Regards,

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Question on Application Granted email from HO

Post by bizman » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:52 pm

rahuldwh2000 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:26 pm
Hi

I applied for ILR along with dependent spouse and child. Have received a single email from HO yesterday stating the application for ILR has been granted.

My question is: do we receive a single email for all the applicants included in the same application? Would the above email mean the application has been granted for all three (3) of us?
If you applied together on a form, I think it’s just logical to receive a single email for the application
Bizman

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Online Set(O) - Part 3 on Consent form

Post by bizman » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:54 pm

KPKR wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:57 pm
Hi
I need to submit Set(O) form(Tier 1 Gen. 5 years route) for my dependent wife.
We have joint banks and utility, mortgage accounts. I'm paying the visa fees with my credit card, I'm enclosing my payslips & salary account bank statements. I'm the person provides support apart from my wife salary.
In this situation on

Part 1 : My wife will sign,
on Part 2 : I will sign &
Do I need to sign on Part 3 ? since I'm main earning person, they are my dependants and I'm paying the Visa fees.

Could you please clarify ? URGENT....

Thanks & Regards,
It depends on why they want the consent in part three, I have not seen that part before, others may be able to give definite answer here
Bizman