ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Withdrawn by home office

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amir khan5510200
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Appeal Withdrawn by home office

Post by amir khan5510200 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:11 am

Sumit_sam wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:14 pm
Sumit_sam wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:11 pm
Hasnainrana wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:45 pm
Please reply anyone... I have"t heard anything from HO yet... Very worried now plz help and I will update aswell :(
Hi

At HO,one can understand that reversal of any decision is a long process, there will be numerous checks which is taking it long to send you final entry clearance. I have read so many people waiting for Visas after their decision was overturned by court.

You must call them or email them and if possible involve MP from UK to help you in this case.

But you must keep a tab on this. All the best 👍💯

Thanks
Also wanted to know when this appeal withdrawn.. Pls share your timelines to understand better. Thnx
M also waiting same case my appeal withdraw on 2nd july 2019 till now i m waiting for next stap

amir khan5510200
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by amir khan5510200 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:47 pm

My Appeal withdraw By homeoffice in 2nd july 2019 and also we Received Letter From Hm Court 22aug Appeal is Allow to Entry Clearances butt still m didn’t Receive Any Email From Homeoffice To submit my Pasport M really Upset i don’t knw what can i do ?

amir khan5510200
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by amir khan5510200 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:32 pm

Finally i Received Email

With reference to your application for entry clearance to the United Kingdom, we would like to invite you to resubmit your passport to our UK Visa Application Centre in UAE.

Please see below locations of our UK Visa Application Centres Abu Dhabi / Dubai:

Dubai: Wafi Mall, 3rd Floor, Falcon - Phase 2,
Umm Hurair 2,
Dubai – UAE,

You will not have to book an appointment to submit your passport. Timings are Sunday to Thursday, 09:00am – 05:00pm, except Public Holidays.