ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jhelumi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Uk spouse visa

Post by Jhelumi » Wed May 01, 2019 12:26 pm

Dsandhu wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:58 pm
What is the email address if ukvi to enquire about ur application
Hello,

If you are worried about your documents and/or need them back urgently, you can also use this service:

https://www.gov.uk/visa-documents-returned

Dsandhu
United Kingdom

Post by Dsandhu » Wed May 01, 2019 2:36 pm

Jhelumi wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:16 pm
Dsandhu wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:49 am
I am the sponsor so i sent the documents from uk to Sheffield via royal mail recorded sign delivery . Yes i have the signature proof when the document were received by them .......royal mail site was updated.

Its just they not sent my documents back and not had any emails yet.
Hello,

Did you send them a blank envelope addressed to yourself, special delivery to return the original documents to you?
Yea i sent them not worried about documents return as sometimes they send it back after the decision!

Only concern is so far not had any ECO assigned confirmation email! Maybe its normal they sometimes don't send email

Any advise

Jhelumi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jhelumi » Wed May 01, 2019 4:01 pm

Dsandhu wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 2:36 pm
Jhelumi wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:16 pm
Dsandhu wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:49 am
I am the sponsor so i sent the documents from uk to Sheffield via royal mail recorded sign delivery . Yes i have the signature proof when the document were received by them .......royal mail site was updated.

Its just they not sent my documents back and not had any emails yet.
Hello,

Did you send them a blank envelope addressed to yourself, special delivery to return the original documents to you?
Yea i sent them not worried about documents return as sometimes they send it back after the decision!

Only concern is so far not had any ECO assigned confirmation email! Maybe its normal they sometimes don't send email

Any advise
Hello,

I don't think you have anything to worry about, since they've already confirmed to you over the phone that the application is being processed.

There are 4 other memebers on this forum who have not reported receiving their ECO e-mails and their online application submissions are between 74 and 93 days old.

You may want to re-check the e-mail address you provided to them on the application. It could be entirely possible they may have e-mailed the confirmation to an incorrect e-mail address in error.

Dsandhu
United Kingdom

Post by Dsandhu » Wed May 01, 2019 6:44 pm

Yea I emailed them asked for an status update.....
Their reply was application is being considered and cures awaiting decision.

I think they must have missed to send me ECO email

Hope all is well!

Are u waiting for visa aswell