ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

special thanks to seagull

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

benefit10
United Kingdom

Re: landlord noc letter enquiry

Post by benefit10 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm

Thanks seagull,also contrary to me making mistake with the IHS ,even if i dont cancel the application ,i think the home office will send me the ihs link to pay anyway ,what do u think

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: advice on spouse visa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:59 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:33 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:38 pm
Topics merged!!!
Again!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: landlord noc letter enquiry

Post by seagul » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:51 pm

benefit10 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm
Thanks seagull,also contrary to me making mistake with the IHS ,even if i dont cancel the application ,i think the home office will send me the ihs link to pay anyway ,what do u think
They will only send you the link to pay IHS if you have filled the correct application form which requires IHS.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

benefit10
United Kingdom

advice on spouse visa

Post by benefit10 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:37 pm

hello ,i want to ask a quick one .can a spouse visa be treated without paying the nhs fee,i made a spouse visa and maybe from the ihs payment page ,i end up putting my ilr expiry date which is may 2024 and then end up not paying the ihs fee but has a reference number ,i was hoping the ukvi will send me an email to pay the fee but still nothing and its 8weeks now since i submitted my biometrics and supporting documents .any suggestion or idea.thanks

geoeng
Canada

Re: advice on spouse visa

Post by geoeng » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:26 am

From other posts on this forum, it is very likely they will contact you to pay the IHS fee prior to granting any visa probably around the time they are considering the application, which could easily be 12 weeks or more for standard applications from outside the UK. If it's something you're worried about, you could, for an additional fee, try contacting them: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

benefit10
United Kingdom

special thanks to seagull

Post by benefit10 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:29 am

hi seagull, I want to say a special thank you to seagull for all his advice n CR001 for all ur advice towards my wife's spouse visa which was granted dec 23 .here's is my timeline
visa application online :Oct 14,2019
biometrics taken :Oct 25,2019
supporting documented priority scan :28/10/2019
tls email for passport collection :20/12/2019
passport collected by my wife:23/12/2019.
visa successful, no lawyer no one just u guys .I really appreciate it ,for those still waiting all d best

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: special thanks to seagull

Post by seagul » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:21 am

Congratulations. Keep connect with the forum.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.