ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching from FLR FP to FLR M

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bathanza
United Kingdom

Re: Switching from FLR FP to FLR M

Post by bathanza » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:02 am

Despite providing biometrics via IDV app two weeks ago have got an email today saying the application cannot be decided within service standards.

Apologies given and that they will make a decision as soon as biometrics are submitted.

Farcical. Will chase UKVI tomorrow.

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

bathanza
United Kingdom

Post by bathanza » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:32 pm

Update. I reached out to MP after UKVI escalation and they have spoken to UKVI about the case.

They deem the application complex and need more time for a decision.

I am back to 2016-2018 anguish. I am so mentally disturbed by this as 1) he's not an overstayer 2) we meet ALL the immigration rules for FLR M.

I fly out in a few weeks time for a holiday. I'd didn't expect this to happen. They will drag this on as long as they want.

We haven't been given an email to tell us the case is complex..only about biometric delays..UKVI confirm they have the biometrics submitted by IDV app. No email for further docs too.

Words cannot explain my disappointment. He has a valid BRP. What on earth are they doing. :x

08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit

bathanza
United Kingdom

Post by bathanza » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:46 pm

Certainly is my experience just like 2018

5 year spousal route approved!!!! Will post timeline in boards. Done via IDV app