ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Msingh2020
Mood:
India

Re: ILR date

Post by Msingh2020 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:23 pm

Msingh2020
Mood:
India

Post by Msingh2020 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:38 pm

Hi all, once again many thanks for helping my throught my tier 2 and getting milestone of ILR.

I have to now apply ILR for my daughter and wife. They came to UK on 03/04/21 and are now eligible for ILR. They currently hold tier 2 dependent visa.

May I ask if both my wife and daughter needs go show £630 each I.e. £1260 in total for 90 days. I do have saving account which has got more than £1260 for the last 5 months. As both my wife and daughter are financially dependent on me hence can I show my bank balance.

When filling form do I need to fill set m or set o Visa form for my daughter and wife ?

What documents do I need to show for my daughter ?

Also what documents do I need to show for my wife?

Once again I I'll be really thankful for your advise and help.

Stay safe.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:32 pm

I have to now apply ILR for my daughter and wife. They came to UK on 03/04/21 and are now eligible for ILR. They currently hold tier 2 dependent visa.
I think you meant 03/04/16?? They are eligible to apply for ILR when they complete 5 years minus 28 days from the first visa ISSUE date.

I think you applied your ILR via Tier 2 route? If that is correct, both your wife and daughter will apply on SET(O).

This is a pretty simple and straightforward application. The checklist will let you know about the documents needed but mainly for your wife; passport, brp, LIUK, English Requirements, absence requirements if any leave was granted after 11th Jan 2018, last 2 years cohabitation documents and your ILR BRP copy.

How old is your daughter?

PS For ILR no maintenance funds or IHS is needed. No requirement to show any employment/bank balance etc either for them.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Msingh2020
Mood:
India

Post by Msingh2020 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:50 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:32 pm
I think you meant 03/04/16?? They are eligible to apply for ILR when they complete 5 years minus 28 days from the first visa ISSUE date.

I think you applied your ILR via Tier 2 route? If that is correct, both your wife and daughter will apply on SET(O).

This is a pretty simple and straightforward application. The checklist will let you know about the documents needed but mainly for your wife; passport, brp, LIUK, English Requirements, absence requirements if any leave was granted after 11th Jan 2018, last 2 years cohabitation documents and your ILR BRP copy.

How old is your daughter?

PS For ILR no maintenance funds or IHS is needed. No requirement to show any employment/bank balance etc either for them.

Yes I did mean 03/04/2016. Okay I will go through the complete checklist. Yes I got ILR under set o.

Can you please confirm if i have to submit my own bank statement showing minimum £1260 for both my dependent ?

Thanks for the advise

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:17 am

There is NO maintenance funds for ILR as has already been advised!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Msingh2020
Mood:
India

Post by Msingh2020 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:07 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:17 am
There is NO maintenance funds for ILR as has already been advised!!

Thanks and sorry I didn't see it, I was under the impression that as they are on tier 2 dependent they may have to show maintance.

My daughter is 7 years old.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:27 pm

Your daughter just need the basic documents like passport, brp, consent letter, parent marriage certificate. He checklist will let you know the list of documents.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Msingh2020
Mood:
India

Post by Msingh2020 » Sat May 08, 2021 10:39 am

Hello everyone I hope everyone is safe and in good health.

My wife and daughter have now completed their 5 years period under tier 2 dependent visa. Please confirm that if I know need to apply for ILR do I need to fill set o form for both my wife and daughter.

When I applied for my ILR last year under tier 2 set o, premium service was not available, is this still the case or can I now apply my wife and daughter ILR under premium.

Finally as I am still waiting for my son british citizen ship can he still travel with me to abroad, as he still has tier 2 dependent visa valid till mid of July

I will be really grateful if someone can get back to me