ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can dependents be called later on?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:36 am

sudhirkumra wrote:Hi Amit,

Good to hear buddy, don't be it's risky that VFS is calling the your HR??

Thanks,
Sudhir
Hi Sudhir,

I dont think there is any risk till you have provided all genuine documents :-). I think Integra is just doing their job...most of us have to go through Integra screening...so i think we should just chill & relax...

Regards

Jedi001

sudhirkumra
Newly Registered

Post by sudhirkumra » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:45 am

Hi Jedi,

No, my concern is with the current job, don't the HR guys will ask you where are you applying for.

Thanks,
Sudhir

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:26 am

sudhirkumra wrote:Hi Jedi,

No, my concern is with the current job, don't the HR guys will ask you where are you applying for.

Thanks,
Sudhir
Ummm...I think that is where your PR skills comes into picture. I have a good relation with my HR people as well as Manager; even I have told my HR people that I am going to apply..and they never had any problems...actually they encouraged me to do so as its good for my career. So try making some friends in HR as well as be in good books of your manager.

However as far as your situation goes; I can tell one thing; if Integra screening happens for you then HR should confirm your details; otherwise yes you can be in trouble. Try convincing them with some good reason..think think think (i.e when you do not have any known people in HR dept)

Regards

Jedi001

amit0277

BHC Chennai

Post by amit0277 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:03 pm

I heard that there is a big backlog of applications in BHC chennai... it will take more time to get your application processed here...

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: BHC Chennai

Post by Jedi001 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:52 pm

amit0277 wrote:I heard that there is a big backlog of applications in BHC chennai... it will take more time to get your application processed here...
Hey Amit,

I am back after my long holidays...please tell us about your visa application. Eager to know about the result here.

Regards

Jedi001

amit0277

Post by amit0277 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:23 am

Jedi001 wrote:
amit0277 wrote:I heard that there is a big backlog of applications in BHC chennai... it will take more time to get your application processed here...
Hey Amit,

I am back after my long holidays...please tell us about your visa application. Eager to know about the result here.

Regards

Jedi001
no update till now... there is a huge backlog at BHC Chennai

amit0277

Post by amit0277 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:34 am

amit0277 wrote:
Jedi001 wrote:
Hey Amit,

Regards

Jedi001
no update till now... there is a huge backlog at BHC Chennai
Guys...

I got my visa approved. Today I have received my document and passport. Visa is valid till Dec 2011

Thanks for all you support and all the best

Regards
Amit

MAITH_25
Newly Registered

Post by MAITH_25 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:07 pm

Hi Amit,

Congrats! I applied on the same day as you did and got my visa approved yesterday too! When are you planning to apply for your dependants? After you settle down in UK? or before that?

Also, do let me know what all documents you plan to submit for that.

Thanks.

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:07 pm

Guys...

I got my visa approved. Today I have received my document and passport. Visa is valid till Dec 2011

Regards
Amit
Congrats Amit!!! really happy for you.....please call me if you get a chance.

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:07 pm

Jedi001 wrote:
Guys...

Regards
Amit
Hello Amit,

I know you will be busy mate but is it possible for you to contact me again; i have few things to ask you regarding the application. please provide me your contact number and I will contact you whenever you have some free time.

Regards

jedi001

harryy

Post by harryy » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:36 am

Jedi001 wrote:
Jedi001 wrote:
Guys...

Regards
Amit
Hello Amit,

I know you will be busy mate but is it possible for you to contact me again; i have few things to ask you regarding the application. please provide me your contact number and I will contact you whenever you have some free time.

Regards

jedi001

Hi jedi001,

I have read this complete thread.

I am also going to join the same boat :-), in which you and Sudhir are sailing.

And Congrats to Amit !!! for Visa. I hope that you will be able to help in case of any confusion....

Jedi001, when you are going to apply... ??

Please keep in touch.

Warm Regards,
Harry

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:13 am

Hi jedi001,

I have read this complete thread.

I am also going to join the same boat :-), in which you and Sudhir are sailing.

And Congrats to Amit !!! for Visa. I hope that you will be able to help in case of any confusion....

Jedi001, when you are going to apply... ??

Please keep in touch.

Warm Regards,
Harry
Hello Harry,

I will applying in Mid Jan or end of Feb 2009 from Bangalore VFS office. Let me know from which city'sVFS office you are applying ? We can then meet up to discuss our situations to make sure we are not commiting any mistake in our applications. I have sent a private message to you with my phone and email.

Regards

Jedi001

harryy

Post by harryy » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:14 am

Hello Jedi001,

I am in planning to apply through VFS delhi office. And sure we can discuss about any points any time. I have got your contact details. Will call you and will send you my contact details also.

Warm Regards,
Harry
Last edited by harryy on Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

harryy

Post by harryy » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:16 am

Hello Jedi001,

I am in planning to apply through VFS delhi office. And sure we can discuss about any points any time. I have got your contact details. Will call you and will send you my contact details also.

Warm Regards,
Harry

MAITH_25
Newly Registered

Post by MAITH_25 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:08 pm

Guys,

My husband's visa (Tier 1 General Dependant) also got approved! Timelines are as follows:

Applied on Nov 19th
Received stamped passport on Nov 25th.

Applied from Chennai VFS. You can mail me at maith25@gmail.com if any of you have any questions. My faith in the UK immigration system has improved tremendously. Just follow the guidelines and provide supporting evidence. There is no gamble in this process!

Regards