ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

a pakistani married with a latvian girl

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shandave2001

Post by shandave2001 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:52 pm

British born, still have background somewhere which is clear from your posts from other forums and your style of writing. Anyway simply by being British doesn’t qualify one to have knowledge; there are many people who are British, so one of the easiest things to be. I have read your comments; they are not some sort of complicated intellectual work but a fanciful thinking of a person who doesn't seem to have knowledge. Anyway I have referenced your comments in my above post in inverted commas and they are clear. I advise you read my above post again.

You are not able to answer the points I have raised in my above post, so you admit these points, for example, generalisation of beloved in Latvia was rubbish. The fact is it seems you know nothing about Latvia, never have been there. It is possible you read a story in a newspaper and qualified yourself to comment on Latvia by declaring it dearly beloved country and its link with Asian people. By the way contact Latvian embassy in London and request information about Asian countries’ links with Latvia, or go there and find out the reality.

Also now do you accept your comments that Eastern Europeans girls wouldn't establish relationship with Asian men was completely baseless as I have given you real examples in my above post.

It seems some of the people who neither know about immigration law nor have general knowledge come to join Immigration forums and qualified themselves to comment. I sincerely recommend you read Financial Times daily it will help you to understand in which world we live today and how it works. It will also be good to get some education, so your general knowledge will increase.

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:00 pm

shandave2001

Post by shandave2001 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:08 pm

benifa

U still believe what inwarsaw and wanderer have been saying?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:27 pm

shandave2001 wrote:British born, still have background somewhere which is clear from your posts from other forums and your style of writing. Anyway simply by being British doesn’t qualify one to have knowledge; there are many people who are British, so one of the easiest things to be. I have read your comments; they are not some sort of complicated intellectual work but a fanciful thinking of a person who doesn't seem to have knowledge. Anyway I have referenced your comments in my above post in inverted commas and they are clear. I advise you read my above post again.

You are not able to answer the points I have raised in my above post, so you admit these points, for example, generalisation of beloved in Latvia was rubbish. The fact is it seems you know nothing about Latvia, never have been there. It is possible you read a story in a newspaper and qualified yourself to comment on Latvia by declaring it dearly beloved country and its link with Asian people. By the way contact Latvian embassy in London and request information about Asian countries’ links with Latvia, or go there and find out the reality.

Also now do you accept your comments that Eastern Europeans girls wouldn't establish relationship with Asian men was completely baseless as I have given you real examples in my above post.

It seems some of the people who neither know about immigration law nor have general knowledge come to join Immigration forums and qualified themselves to comment. I sincerely recommend you read Financial Times daily it will help you to understand in which world we live today and how it works. It will also be good to get some education, so your general knowledge will increase.
Thanks mate, you're a genius!!

I've been to Latvia, in fact all the Baltic States as well as Russia and KZ but never Georgia, Armenia or the other Stans.

I am British through and through, with Irish grandparents one side and my mum's mum being Welsh. No Scottish ancestry tho but I worked there and have two Scottish bairns. Where did u think I came from? Uranus maybe....

I'll stick by my original comments, former FSU (my sphere of knowledge) 'devushki' don't normally associate with Asians or to put it bluntly 'chornaya zhopa'. The ones that I know, like I said. Other's might, but the huge pool I know won't and don't. Get it now?

I think you should read more/watch more, check out the Russian Nationalists Party TV advertising campaign a few years back.

Funny stuff tho - keep it coming, it's amusing how you've taken a dislike to me!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:32 pm

Discussing this on MSN with one of my Moskvitcha (Muscovite) friend, she says;
as for marriage to other rase .. then you see in soviet time only prostitute could meet those from other rases so ...you could guess how such girls were seen .. nothing in common with exactly rasism
OK, one person, SU ended 15 odd years ago but sentiments remain, doesn't argue my point but argues a new one equally as damning....

shandave2001

Post by shandave2001 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Wanderer

It seems you have been reading an old book about SU published 1970. Eastern Europe and Baltic states are not part of Russia anymore, as you have jumped from Eastern Europe to Russia. All Eastern European and Baltic States are independent and sovereign states with their own languages, cultures and histories. Both Eastern Europeans and Baltic States hate if they are associated with Russia.

Eastern European and Baltic states were occupied by the SU; they got independece when they got chance. Currently there is very tough relationship between Poland and Russia as Poland has provided his land for American Missile program. Similarly Czeck Republic and other Eastern European countries as well as Baltic states are keen to establish relation with wider world and leave behind Moskvitcha etc you have mentioned in your above post.

What you have said in your above post, you haven't provided any evidence, nor there is any credible reference to substantiate it. For example, you have referenced your MSN chat with your Russian friend. Firstly, we don't know these comments are really from a Russian, even if they are, she is one of the Russian from Hundred and Forty millions.

You have mentioned Russian National Party; almost all countries have such parties one way or the other. Russian National Party oppose to all non- Russians including Jews, gays, even immigrants from former soviet block like Tajikistan, Ukraine, Moldova and Eastern Europeans etc. What is more, Russian National Party even also oppose to some indigenous Russians too like Tatars. You may be surprised UK ambassador to Moscow blamed of harassment last year and British Gov officially complained to Russian authorities in this regard. Home Office advised caution British travelling to Russia last year. However, Russian National Party is very minority, as in many other countries.

Russia is not anymore SU, it economy has grown, people are able to use internet and make contact with foreign world, travel abroad and more particularly Russia has established strong relation with non-western countries. India has very warm relation with Russia, many Indians and others from South Asia study in Russia. Russians are also aware about the potential of Indian sub-continent as its growing economic might, as I have mentioned in my above post not only currently the world's richest man is an Indian, but also Britain's richest man is an Indian (Lukshmy Mittal (Steel)).

Wanderer your friendship with one Russian doesn’t represent Russia. Nor Russia represents Eastern Europe.

By the way I don’t have any dislike against you, let just get the facts correct before you can reach conclusion. As an immigration Judge wouldn’t make decisions based on one’s MSN chat with a Russian, if he makes, it will be rightly appeal-able and high courts will through such a decision in rubbish bin. :D

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:57 pm

shandave2001 wrote:Wanderer

It seems you have been reading an old book about SU published 1970. Eastern Europe and Baltic states are not part of Russia anymore, as you have jumped from Eastern Europe to Russia. All Eastern European and Baltic States are independent and sovereign states with their own languages, cultures and histories. Both Eastern Europeans and Baltic States hate if they are associated with Russia.

Eastern European and Baltic states were occupied by the SU; they got independece when they got chance. Currently there is very tough relationship between Poland and Russia as Poland has provided his land for American Missile program. Similarly Czeck Republic and other Eastern European countries as well as Baltic states are keen to establish relation with wider world and leave behind Moskvitcha etc you have mentioned in your above post.

What you have said in your above post, you haven't provided any evidence, nor there is any credible reference to substantiate it. For example, you have referenced your MSN chat with your Russian friend. Firstly, we don't know these comments are really from a Russian, even if they are, she is one of the Russian from Hundred and Forty millions.

You have mentioned Russian National Party; almost all countries have such parties one way or the other. Russian National Party oppose to all non- Russians including Jews, gays, even immigrants from former soviet block like Tajikistan, Ukraine, Moldova and Eastern Europeans etc. What is more, Russian National Party even also oppose to some indigenous Russians too like Tatars. You may be surprised UK ambassador to Moscow blamed of harassment last year and British Gov officially complained to Russian authorities in this regard. Home Office advised caution British travelling to Russia last year. However, Russian National Party is very minority, as in many other countries.

Russia is not anymore SU, it economy has grown, people are able to use internet and make contact with foreign world, travel abroad and more particularly Russia has established strong relation with non-western countries. India has very warm relation with Russia, many Indians and others from South Asia study in Russia. Russians are also aware about the potential of Indian sub-continent as its growing economic might, as I have mentioned in my above post not only currently the world's richest man is an Indian, but also Britain's richest man is an Indian (Lukshmy Mittal (Steel)).

Wanderer your friendship with one Russian doesn’t represent Russia. Nor Russia represents Eastern Europe.

By the way I don’t have any dislike against you, let just get the facts correct before you can reach conclusion. As an immigration Judge wouldn’t make decisions based on one’s MSN chat with a Russian, if he makes, it will be rightly appeal-able and high courts will through such a decision in rubbish bin. :D
Ok mate, u win, I still stand by what I said, all based on my experience remember, if u want to discuss further off site I'll PM u my facebook or something so we can discuss just to show I'm not a moron or charlatan.

I'm based in Leeds if ur nearby and want to chat face to face...

Lemme know...

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:38 pm

shandave2001
[quote]Frontier Mole wrote

"My comments are based on the reality of dealing with the cases in court…..â€

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:41 pm

benifa wrote:Image
Nice one - need to buy a large stock....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AM00
Newly Registered

Not only foreign men establish marriage of convenience

Post by AM00 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Dear Wanderer

We have got the marriage details of inwarsaw and ghaznafer and one can judge whether their marriages are marriages of convenience or not.

You have raised the question of "marriage of convenience" above. It seems u r pretty familiar with it. However, you are married/cohabit with a Russian girl. Your case requires more attention because ur wife/partner is already in the UK unlike inwarsaw (in Poland) and ghaznafer (in Latvia).

There are increasingly English/British men who seek their brides from Russia, former Russian Block, Thailand and Philippines etc, as they know they will never be average enough... to establish relation with an English/British woman. So is ur marriage/relation is "marriage of convenience"?

I mean a typical example, a disfigured and big belly British man with pretty young Russian girl who is desperate to settle in the UK; will stay in relation until she gets permanent residence or fulfil her pecuniary dreams…).

Obviously these are not only the foreign MEN who can establish a marriage of convenience to stay in the UK. I am concern whether it is for nothing that a pretty Russian girl needs to come all the way from Russia to stay with a man in Leeds. People who know Rusian girls generally, they understand ur case better.

shandave2001

Street Gangster in immigration forum

Post by shandave2001 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:23 pm

Frontier Mole

Why u left or was made to leave other law (assuming u really r immigration practitioner)? Why u need to advertise that u work for the UKBA.

By the way, I rather leave alone a typical underclass Street Gangster in his own world. We see some carrying flag, wearing t shirts and tattoos and with previous criminal convictions for public disorder, assault, shop lifting etc...), on some ocassion on footbal matches...). Better to leave such people in their own world.

If one has doubt who FM is, see his other posts in other threads.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:50 am

It never ceases to amaze me, as soon as a migrant sees anything they do not want to believe it becomes beloved. The fact of the matter there are hundreds if not thousands of forced marriages every year.

If you can not accept the truth and do not have the intelligence to work out there are two side to a court room I am afraid I do not place much store in your thought process.

But somehow it ok for migrants to posture and make a stereotypical connection between the far right politics and anything they feel is not their version of the truth. Sorry but that is a truly pathetic argument.

Tell you what, why not contact UKBA and put in an FOI and ask for the number of cases the Forced Marriage Unit has dealt with. Just to make it interesting ask for the breakdown by country......

Rather than deny the truth why not actually stand up for the individuals that are oppressed in that culture and forced into marriages they do not want.
Please stop trying to hide from the truth by shouting beloved in an attempt to deflect people away from what is happening. It shows a total disregard for human rights.

shandave2001

Post by shandave2001 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:36 am

Who used the term beloved or far right??? I didn't, no body did; it is ur particular back ground as I suggested before, it is so easy, one doesn't have to be psychologist to understand this person. beloved and me? Me an immigrant? Lol :D :D :D

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:52 am

beloved is what you are trying to allude to by the comments you have made. You can not win your argument so you go for insults and veiled pointers to those you associate with beloved.

Being a migrant does not exclude you from being a dearly beloved. Some of the most hateful dearly beloved individuals to be tried in this county were migrants. The UK was happy to see the back of them.

I see you as refusing to accept the truth as you can not and will not accept that your culture has a propensity to engage in forced marriages. In your mind your country can do no wrong, even if the truth is laid before you, you would refuse to accept it.

You represent the backward facing members of your community and as others from your own country agree with my view I will leave for others to comment on who is the dearly beloved.

shandave2001

Post by shandave2001 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:35 am

What is my culture and community? :roll:

Stop using the term of beloved. R u getting heated up? Usually such people get heated up pretty quickly... and prone to use the term beloved). When did I say forced marriages were a good thing and/or one shouldn't oppose it? From where the forced marriage topic came in? Since when forced marriages have anything to do with me? U r further revealing about urself for others as I know u better already. What else, for ur assistance, drug, knife crimes, fraud/cheating, prostitutes trafficking, terrorism, shop lifting, pub or street fighting, football hooliganism and having 3 to 4 previous criminal convictions all are bad things and should be opposed.

Ever a qualified and able lawyer will conclude based on assumptions? Would a qualified and able solicitor/barrister work in the UKBA by getting 10 times less than in private practice? (assuming he really work with UKBA and he needs to advertise this in immigration forums).

Underclass is sociological term, often used for those who are underprivileged. Some of those who are underprivileged make effort to catch up with the rest of the society (so admirable); however, some adopt ur way...). An underclass Street Gangster, flag career with tattoo, usually football fan/hooligan with mostly 3 to 4 previous criminal convictions or at least a caution (usually for assault, affray, public disorder, shop lifting) doesn't have to be dearly beloved.

By the way I regularly help such people. For ur further assistance and in order to avoid any more strange stuff coming from u, Britain (including Ireland, Walls and Scotland) is a great country.

This issue was about underclass street gangster with tendency towards street violence, making local pubs less safe, NOTHING ELSE. Why u shifting around from the real issue? :roll:

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Wanderer Wrote

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:01 pm

[quote="shandave2001"]

Frontier Mole wrote

"My comments are based on the reality of dealing with the cases in court…..â€

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Ever a qualified and able lawyer will conclude based on assumptions? Would a qualified and able solicitor/barrister work in the UKBA by getting 10 times less than in private practice?

Shows how little you know about the immigration world. Most immigration lawyers are scrapping by; they do not earn massive fees from immigration work. The lack of legal aid now available to asylum seekers killed off the gravy train.

As for earning 10 times more in private practise. Less than 1% of all lawyers would earn more than 10 times my salary. Again you show you are ill informed and basing your small minded ideas on what you perceive rather than reality.

I have yet to see post one single positive contribution to this forum. We get plenty of gob and not much else.

I repeat you are a dearly beloved as your sole responce is based on that you perceive me to be rather than any evidence. Put up some evidence or shut up and take your small minded pathetic ill informed mind and go and troll another forum.

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:47 pm

AM not sure if FM ever said he was married to a Russian girl....wanderer yes!!! But who are you to decide whether their marriage is one of conveniece.....

I could barely understand your post, so please instead of trying to sound intelligent try just write in plain English! Please.....I have always used this forum.....to get opinions and information off other members it seems in the last couple of weeks its standards have dropped dramatically!!

I see quite alot of new member "newbies" writing.....really extreme and uninformed advise!

Please people if you do not understand or know an anwer to a post don't try to answer it....these are people's lives we are talking about!!!

AM00
Newly Registered

Post by AM00 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:58 pm

ciaramc wrote:AM not sure if FM ever said he was married to a Russian girl....wanderer yes!!! But who are you to decide whether their marriage is one of conveniece.....

I could barely understand your post, so please instead of trying to sound intelligent try just write in plain English! Please.....I have always used this forum.....to get opinions and information off other members it seems in the last couple of weeks its standards have dropped dramatically!!

I see quite alot of new member "newbies" writing.....really extreme and uninformed advise!

Please people if you do not understand or know an anwer to a post don't try to answer it....these are people's lives we are talking about!!!
One of FM and Wanderer's sympathiser: In order to be intelligent one should have ability to read the posts first and then comment. Even Plain English doesn't help if one doesn't know who has said what and just jump in the conversation and want to hijack it.

Ciaramc, read this thread from the start, it is Wanderer who has accused OP ghaznafer of marriage of convenience (4th post from top).

U have said: "But who are you to decide whether their marriage is one of conveniece.....".
Exactly, I agree, so ask Wanderer who is he to decide whether OP ghaznafer's marriage is one of marriage of convenience.

U said: "AM not sure if FM ever said he was married to a Russian girl".
No body said if FM was married to a Russian girl. Again at least read the thread properly first before criticising.

U have said: "I see quite alot of new member "newbies" writing.....really extreme and uninformed advise!"
Wanderer and FM are not "newbies".

U said: "Please people if you do not understand or know an anwer to a post don't try to answer it....these are people's lives we are talking about!!!"
Yes, I agree, raed Wanderer and FM's posts and tell them this.

U said: "I could barely understand your post, so please instead of trying to sound intelligent try just write in plain English!"
You are contradicting urself as you have fully responded to my post, how did u respond if u didn't understand it? :D U see perfect english writting doesn't make one intelligent, u have just exmplified this. Further, with ur perfect English, u have mistakes in ur above post, for example, u have misspelled the word "convenience" in first line of ur post. Check how to spell the word "convenience" in dictionary.

U said: "I have always used this forum.....to get opinions and information off other members"
U r free to continue use it, as other people do. It is a good forum, however, there are few troublemakers who open mouth first and then think.

The fact of the matter is Wanderer has been caught up by the question he asked himself to OP ghaznafer. A completely same question has been put to himself.
Last edited by AM00 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:12 pm

AM - No need to worry I will continue to use this forum......wanderer was simply pointing out that the OP sounded very suspicious, and I was one of the people who like Wanderer thought this was another person simply using the spouse route!!! Which is not surprising as many people are getting married to simply get a visa to Europe!!
One of FM and Wanderer's sympathiser: In order to be intelligent one should have ability to read the posts first and then comment. Even Plain English doesn't help if one doesn't know who has said what and just jump in the conversation and want to hijack it.

Ciaramc, read this thread from the start, it is Wanderer who has accused OP ghaznafer of marriage of convenience (4th post from top).

U have said: "But who are you to decide whether their marriage is one of conveniece.....".
Exactly, I agree, so ask Wanderer who is he to decide whether OP ghaznafer's marriage is one of marriage of convenience.

U said: "AM not sure if FM ever said he was married to a Russian girl".
No body said if FM was married to a Russian girl. Again at least read the thread properly first before criticising.

U have said: "I see quite alot of new member "newbies" writing.....really extreme and uninformed advise!"
Wanderer and FM are not "newbies".

U said: "Please people if you do not understand or know an anwer to a post don't try to answer it....these are people's lives we are talking about!!!"
Yes, I agree, raed Wanderer and FM's posts and tell them this.

U said: "I could barely understand your post, so please instead of trying to sound intelligent try just write in plain English!"
You are contradicting urself as you have fully responded to my post, how did u respond if u didn't understand it?

U said: "I have always used this forum.....to get opinions and information off other members"
U r free to continue use it, as other people do. It is a good forum, however, there are few troublemakers who open mouth first and then think.

The fact of the matter is Wanderer has been caught up by the question he asked himself to OP ghaznafer. A completely same question has been put to himself.

of course "marriage of convenience" happens everywhere.......

I wasn't talking about FM and Wandere when I was referring to "Newbies"....anyway not going to be dragged into a thread to just keep respomding to these posts.....this site is called "immigrationboards" so when should leave it at that and post topics relating to immigration - that comment is not only meant for you ~AM but just a general observation!

AM00
Newly Registered

Post by AM00 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Ciaramc

U said: "wanderer was simply pointing out that the OP sounded very suspicious, and I was one of the people who like Wanderer thought this was another person simply using the spouse route!!! Which is not surprising as many people are getting married to simply get a visa to Europe!!"

So with same logic, under ur own words, do other people have right to suspect Wanderer's marriage with a Russian girl if it sound very suspicious to them? Or it is something depend what is "sounded very suspicious" in ur mind?

Not saying something from myself, just taking ur own words, u said in above post: "this was another person simply using the spouse route!!! Which is not surprising as many people are getting married to simply get a visa to Europe!!"

Again, I agree, many people are getting married to simply get a visa to Europe, these people include Russian girls, there are media reports that Old British men targeting young girls in Russia, marry them, bring them in UK, girls stay with those British men for some time until they fulfilled their purpose. I assume u don't know Wanderer personally, so what evidence u have that his marriage is not one of convenience?

I am amazed to see common mistakes in ur perfect English: for example, in first post u misspelled the word "convenience" (in first line) and now in last post, u misspelled the word "responding" (2nd paragraph). However, I m not going to lie that I couldn't understand ur writing.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:08 pm

AM00 wrote:I assume u don't know Wanderer personally, so what evidence u have that his marriage is not one of convenience?
This is easy!!
1) Wanderer is not married to his Russian girlfriend
2) She is on Tier 1 PSW, which she qualifies for in her own right.

Which is explained by his previous posts and his signature line:
Wanderer wrote:Me: UK - Her: Russian, Student Visa Oct 2005 - 2008, now PSW visa to Nov 2010

Please do not let this topic degenerate, otherwise I will request that the Mods lock it.

Regards

PP

AM00
Newly Registered

Wanderer, Russian Girl: Marriage of convenience

Post by AM00 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Where r the evidence? Wanderer's post reffered is old, her partner's visa seems to expired as see his further posts where he has been asking advice about settlement for her partner. So it is not easy.

shandave2001

Post by shandave2001 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:23 pm

AM00

Wow, though newbie, but I have to say very logical.

I have seen Wanderer's previous posts, there is something dodgy.

I agree with AM00, Wanderer's marriage with a Russian girl seems marriage of concenience.

So an example of a thief shouting thief thief :o
Last edited by shandave2001 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Give it a rest lads.