ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Recieved HO Letter about PSW Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:41 am

Wanderer, can you vouch for the qualifications of those teachers? :twisted:
John

salambex12
BANNED

Re: Salam Balam Halam

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:42 am

Wanderer wrote:
salambex12 wrote: Now the only thing i need from a nice and pure soul on this forum is the name of the teachers that were actually tecaching in CCL in 2007--08......
Here's some;

Miss Ima Cheet PhD
Mr Tao Tal Lyre BA(Hons)
Mrs Dee Seption Msc
Mr Con Trived (ACCA)
Mr Tenyr Ban (BA in Welsh)

Boom-tish...
Well john....the story is very right itself indeed......i am a non genuine student...who used fradulent degree and got caught in the system even after getting the PSW....BUT now i have to prove myself that i was genuine..and thats the whole point of coming on to this forum as asking for help....So that i can prove i was genuine and used the correct methods to obtained my Pg dip and my PSW........So there is nothing wrong in the posts.......

And wanderer...........the names are great i want to laugh but in this situation i cannot as its me who is in Danger.....

Please provide any real help if someone can..........rather than some teases and laughs..................

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:38 pm

If you observe the usernames of first 3 persons who started this topic:

'Bex12' says one of my friends got his PSW visa refused and asking for help.

'Salam123' comes into the action and says that the applicant should come directly here for help.

Then a new member so called 'salambex' comes into the action... Salam+Bex which is the mixture of first 2 user names... It looks like a single person is coming up with 3 different IDs to mis-lead people and trying to initiate the useless conversation on the topic.

Its is easy for a group of scammers to mug people in the city centre. One try to be the main person and other two are his customers.

No body has ever bothered to write the 'wording of the refusal letter of Home Office'. No one can tell the wording because no body has got the refusal letter in front of him/her.

It looks like everybody is wasting his/her time in writing their comments to this post.

salam123

Re: Salam Balam Halam

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:41 pm

salambex12 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
salambex12 wrote: Now the only thing i need from a nice and pure soul on this forum is the name of the teachers that were actually tecaching in CCL in 2007--08......
Here's some;

Miss Ima Cheet PhD
Mr Tao Tal Lyre BA(Hons)
Mrs Dee Seption Msc
Mr Con Trived (ACCA)
Mr Tenyr Ban (BA in Welsh)

Boom-tish...
Well john....the story is very right itself indeed......i am a non genuine student...who used fradulent degree and got caught in the system even after getting the PSW....BUT now i have to prove myself that i was genuine..and thats the whole point of coming on to this forum as asking for help....So that i can prove i was genuine and used the correct methods to obtained my Pg dip and my PSW........So there is nothing wrong in the posts.......

And wanderer...........the names are great i want to laugh but in this situation i cannot as its me who is in Danger.....

Please provide any real help if someone can..........rather than some teases and laughs..................
go to ur country and apply for Australia............they don't mind in this kind of certificate.........

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:44 pm

rizwan567 wrote:If you observe the usernames of first 3 persons who started this topic:

'Salam123' comes into the action and says that the applicant should come directly here for help.

Then a new member so called 'salambex' comes into the action... Salam+Bex which is the mixture of first 2 user names... It looks like a single person is coming up with 3 different IDs to mis-lead people and trying to initiate the useless conversation on the topic.

Its is easy for a group of scammers to mug people in the city centre. One try to be the main person and other two are his customers.

No body has ever bothered to write the 'wording of the refusal letter of Home Office'. No one can tell the wording because no body has got the refusal letter in front of him/her.

It looks like everybody is wasting his/her time in writing their comments to this post.
Well Mr Rizwan........AKA --Sherlock Homes, I am not wasting anyone's time..........I have posted my problem...if anyone got any solution please come forward otherwise do not waste your and mine time by false accusations.....I have mentioned about 5 times in my posts that please help me if u can otherwise dont bother with this post............but still people like you ....keep writing comments which are no help to anyone...........
Secondly if you see clearly in my posts ----i have mentioned all my paperwork is with my solicitors Jung and co. and i will put a copy of it on the board after getting it back.....

Thirdly cant you judge the writing style is different of all the names you are writing..........so please provide some help or just dont comment................i dont need any sarcasm or Any waste of time comments

well i want to stay here SALAM123----dont want to think about goin to australia at this moment of time.......thanx for suggestion though
Last edited by salambex12 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:46 pm

salambex12 wrote:
rizwan567 wrote:If you observe the usernames of first 3 persons who started this topic:

Well Mr Rizwan........AKA --Sherlock Homes, I am not wasting anyone's time..........I have posted my problem...i anyone got any solution please come forward otherwise do not waste your and mine time by false accusations.....I have mentioned about 5 times in my posts that please help me if u can otherwise dont bother with this post............but still people like you ....keep writing comments which are no help to anyone...........
Secondly if you see clearly in my posts ----i have mentioned all my paperwork is with my solicitors Jung and co. and i will put a copy of it on the board after getting it back.....

Thirdly cant you judge the writing style is different of all the names you are writing..........so please provide some help or just dont comment................i dont need any sarcasm or Any waste of time comments
i don't know whom u calling Mr Rizwan......listen buddy give u a tight solution.....go back to home country bangladesh and apply for Aussies......

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:48 pm

salam123 wrote:
salambex12 wrote:

Well Mr Rizwan........AKA --Sherlock Homes, I am not wasting anyone's time..........I have posted my problem...i anyone got any solution please come forward otherwise do not waste your and mine time by false accusations.....I have mentioned about 5 times in my posts that please help me if u can otherwise dont bother with this post............but still people like you ....keep writing comments which are no help to anyone...........

i don't know whom u calling Mr Rizwan......listen buddy give u a tight solution.....go back to home country bangladesh and apply for Aussies......

I am calling RIZWAN567 as Mr. Rizwan who is saying that this is a fake post...........and by the way why you dont understand ---i want a solution for my problem here in UK ...so please give me possible help rather than being a travel agent and telling me to go other places.........

ALSO I AM NOT BANGLADESHI I AM PAKISTANI.........ALLAH KASAM

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:50 pm

salambex12 wrote:
salam123 wrote:
salambex12 wrote:

I am calling RIZWAN567 as Mr. Rizwan who is saying that this is a fake post...........and by the way why you dont understand ---i want a solution for my problem here in UK ...so please give me possible help rather than being a travel agent and telling me to go other places.........

ALSO I AM NOT BANGLADESHI I AM PAKISTANI.........ALLAH KASAM
if u want help then stop typing in this forum...........

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Hi Vanadil how are you?.........................

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Very well thank you.....................

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Vanadil wrote:Very well thank you.....................
oh u asking ur self how r u?

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:53 pm

OMG...............People are started to taking the mick now.............look at the above post.................

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:56 pm

salambex12 wrote:

OMG...............People are started to taking the mick now.............look at the above post.................
yea u r right

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Kindly stop screaming. Your are commanding like you are the moderator/owner of this forum!!

What ever I had to say, I have said. Readers of this forum are wise enough to understand what is right and what is wrong for them.

I just wanted to bring their attention on the issues I have already raised. Salam, bex, salambex.... laugh out.

Carry on guys, keep wasting your time and keep working on increasing the number of your posts. One day you may get the status of senior member.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Mr Rizwan........AKA --Sherlock Homes, I am not wasting anyone's time..........I have posted my problem...if anyone got any solution please come forward otherwise do not waste your and mine time by false accusations.....I have mentioned about 5 times in my posts that please help me if u can otherwise dont bother with this post............but still people like you ....keep writing comments which are no help to anyone...........

well i want to stay here SALAM123----dont want to think about goin to australia at this moment of time.......thanx for suggestion though

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:11 pm

rizwan567 wrote:Kindly stop screaming. Your are commanding like you are the moderator/owner of this forum!!

What ever I had to say, I have said. Readers of this forum are wise enough to understand what is right and what is wrong for them.

I just wanted to bring their attention on the issues I have already raised. Salam, bex, salambex.... laugh out.

Carry on guys, keep wasting your time and keep working on increasing the number of your posts. One day you may get the status of senior member.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

i found in other post of bax12 like.........
U guessed it right,

My younger brother has got his PSW on a CCL PG-Diploma this morning.

bex12

not sure

Post by bex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:38 pm

Not sure why you ppl are thinking me and salam123 are same. salambex12 or salam123 could be same but not me. Salam's has either got a refusal letter or deportment letter from HO and I have got a Genuine PSW VISA on Genuine Docs of CCL.

Now stop shouting about CCL being a Diploma Machine. Yes there were ppl in the staff of college giving out diploma for money but CCL is a good college and still running. Nothing has happened to it. Student still come to study here. Had it been a Diploma Machine, it would have wind up the same day.

salam123

Re: not sure

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:48 pm

bex12 wrote:Not sure why you ppl are thinking me and salam123 are same. salambex12 or salam123 could be same but not me. Salam's has either got a refusal letter or deportment letter from HO and I have got a Genuine PSW VISA on Genuine Docs of CCL.

Now stop shouting about CCL being a Diploma Machine. Yes there were ppl in the staff of college giving out diploma for money but CCL is a good college and still running. Nothing has happened to it. Student still come to study here. Had it been a Diploma Machine, it would have wind up the same day.
then why r u still typing in this topic.............

basitali

Post by basitali » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Salam123, SalamBex12, bex12 are mentally sick. Time wasters and should be kicked out of the country.

Rizwan I totaly agree with you.

Basit

salambex12
BANNED

Re: not sure

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:57 pm

salam123 wrote:
bex12 wrote:Not sure why you ppl are thinking me and salam123 are same. salambex12 or salam123 could be same but not me. Salam's has either got a refusal letter or deportment letter from HO and I have got a Genuine PSW VISA on Genuine Docs of CCL.

then why r u still typing in this topic.............

PLease guys stop fighting ---------------This is going off the topic...........

I need help and dont want this thread to be closed............................So please dont raise any false issues and accusations.

i need desperately need help and all i am getting is silly comments rather than any help....................

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:59 pm

basitali wrote:Salam123, SalamBex12, bex12 are mentally sick. Time wasters and should be kicked out of the country.

Rizwan I totaly agree with you.

Basit
Please members do not say things like this............You are here on this forum to give advice..............IF YOU DONT WANT TO GIVE ANY ADVICE..........JUST CALM DOWN AND DONT REPLY .....SIMPLE AS

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Salam123, SalamBex12, bex12

Trust me guys, this is the same person... he first writes a response from one ID and within minutes from another ID of his he writes a response to the last post therefore trying to initiate a useless discussion. Then he comes with a third ID to write a response to first two replies and calm down the things.

I do not know what is the motive behind all this.
What is the motive behind setting up this show?

He (Salam123, SalamBex12, bex12) are truly mentally sick..

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:43 pm

rizwan567 wrote:Salam123, SalamBex12, bex12

Trust me guys, this is the same person... he first writes a response from one ID and within minutes from another ID of his he writes a response to the last post therefore trying to initiate a useless discussion. Then he comes with a third ID to write a response to first two replies and calm down the things.

I do not know what is the motive behind all this.
What is the motive behind setting up this show?

He (Salam123, SalamBex12, bex12) are truly mentally sick..
Maybe one of the mods could do an IP check?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:50 pm

But tell me one thing- marrying a UK citizen in this situation, 28 days left, country ban for 1 year? how can it be legally possible when someone already has forged documents to stay in the country, visa scraped- so you mean if in this situation someone marry a UK citizen whatever done or achieved so far- its the easiest way to stay in UK???????

basitali

Post by basitali » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Hi Rizwan,

I totally agree with you its the same person replying from different ids. Bl**d* ba***rd is mentally sick. Go to mental hospital Salam123 trust me you need treatment more than a visa.

Basit :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bex12

Sad news again

Post by bex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi guyz,

Sad news came about an hour ago, one of my friend has also got a refusal letter from HO on his PSW application. He was also from CCL.

He is trying to get admission in a different college now, paying more than 5k for initial fees. Will he face any problem??