ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal won-next

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Diokpa wrote:
rahilnaz wrote:
Diokpa wrote:
rahilnaz wrote:Dude, this thread is only for people who had appeal
Still waiting on the letter from the HO...going on 28 days now!
Dude, I would advise you to speak to appeal implimentaion unit@leeds
Any luck with your passport?
Hello guys,
I am wondering about visa start date for all of us here who have gone through sucessful appeal process. There are people whos student visas were expired in Oct/2008. They got their appeal allowed in january. It may take another two months for passport to be stamped. Now wht would be the start date for psw visa ?

plz share ur knowledge

Thx

zarikashif

Post by zarikashif » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:46 pm

u will get the visa from da present date ,mate kan u give me the numbr of home office appeal departmant
thanks

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:54 am

hi guys
mine appeal was 12 of feb and i got decision by post 26 of feb.since i am waiting for home office letter its already more than three weeks.
my question is how long its gonna take to receive a letter from home office and could you tell me shefield full address where you have sent you postports.
thanks alot
mat

zarikashif

Post by zarikashif » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:21 pm

hi guys
mine appeal was 11 of feb and i got decision by post 20 of feb.i m waiting for my call in letter u got any phone numbers or any contact cheerz

zarikashif

Post by zarikashif » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:15 pm

hi guys ,hoping u r fine i want some advice from u guys,i changed my address after determination letter dat came at my old address ,now i phoned home office main phone number and changed my address there should i also inform the appeal unit for changing my address ,wait for your kind advice thanks

jdawood

Recieving Documents back

Post by jdawood » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:47 pm

Any one tell me when will i recieve my passport back, how many days does it take? i won the appeal, and then was asked to send my passport and pics to the address given on the letter, leeds, and its been 5 days now, how much more do i have to wait for the documents to come back with the visa stamped, and for how long will i get the visa for, since the date send in or since the time my visa expired, please i want a reply ASAP, job at stake.

rahilnaz

Re: Recieving Documents back

Post by rahilnaz » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:45 am

jdawood wrote:Any one tell me when will i recieve my passport back, how many days does it take? i won the appeal, and then was asked to send my passport and pics to the address given on the letter, leeds, and its been 5 days now, how much more do i have to wait for the documents to come back with the visa stamped, and for how long will i get the visa for, since the date send in or since the time my visa expired, please i want a reply ASAP, job at stake.
Dude it has been almost three weeks since I sent my passport with two pics. I still have nothing

jdawood

Post by jdawood » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:31 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diokpa wrote:
I got the number for the HOPU in central london to check on when I will be getting the call letter and they said it's 10 weeks from when the HO decides not to contest the determination, he checked the system and said I should wait another couple of weeks...oh well, let's see what my superwoman MP can do.

rahilnaz am sure you'll get your passport back soon. Good Luck.

hi,

what is the time period for HO to contest the decision?

It takes about 25 days, then only you can find out that has they contested the decision or not.
Last edited by jdawood on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jdawood

Post by jdawood » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:53 pm

rahilnaz wrote:
jdawood wrote:Any one tell me when will i recieve my passport back, how many days does it take? i won the appeal, and then was asked to send my passport and pics to the address given on the letter, leeds, and its been 5 days now, how much more do i have to wait for the documents to come back with the visa stamped, and for how long will i get the visa for, since the date send in or since the time my visa expired, please i want a reply ASAP, job at stake.
Dude it has been almost three weeks since I sent my passport with two pics. I still have nothing

I was asked to send the passport with 4 attested pics from the solicitor, can you tell me where did you send the PP and Pics to?

jdawood

Post by jdawood » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Anyone please who has recived the passport, after sending off, please can any one tell us how much time does it takes, when you send the PP off to after the appeal, how many days does it takes to come back with the visa.???

jdawood

Post by jdawood » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:53 pm

qxoil wrote:hi guys
mine appeal was 12 of feb and i got decision by post 26 of feb.since i am waiting for home office letter its already more than three weeks.
my question is how long its gonna take to receive a letter from home office and could you tell me shefield full address where you have sent you postports.
thanks alot
mat
I recived a letter after four weeks to send my passport to them. so you have to wait for four weeks untill thye ask you to send the passport with 4 pics duly attested from a solicitor,

bkpatel83
Newly Registered

PSW appeal help to make ground of appeal

Post by bkpatel83 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:10 pm

i got also rejection in my PSW visabecause i was short of 3o pound in my 800 pound balance in 3 month. i got right to appeal. but on other hand i got indian bank account where i got 250 pounf for 5 month that indian bank statment i did not put in my PSW application due to ignorance. can i appeal on basis of my indian bank statement where i have 250 pound for last 5 month and here in uk bank i have also more than 1000 pound for last 4 mont except that 3 days from 7 nov to 10 nov. by combining indian bank account and uk bank account i have been maintainning more than 100 pound from last 5 month. so my question is can i make my ground of appeal on basis of indian bank account, which i forgot to show in my PSW application , my visa is already expire on 31 jan 2009. i am very thankfull to your advice and give me some time to my problem

jdawood

Re: PSW appeal help to make ground of appeal

Post by jdawood » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:48 pm

bkpatel83 wrote:i got also rejection in my PSW visabecause i was short of 3o pound in my 800 pound balance in 3 month. i got right to appeal. but on other hand i got indian bank account where i got 250 pounf for 5 month that indian bank statment i did not put in my PSW application due to ignorance. can i appeal on basis of my indian bank statement where i have 250 pound for last 5 month and here in uk bank i have also more than 1000 pound for last 4 mont except that 3 days from 7 nov to 10 nov. by combining indian bank account and uk bank account i have been maintainning more than 100 pound from last 5 month. so my question is can i make my ground of appeal on basis of indian bank account, which i forgot to show in my PSW application , my visa is already expire on 31 jan 2009. i am very thankfull to your advice and give me some time to my problem
Im not sure that this is going to work out, but i would suggest to get in touch with a good lawyer and ask them to defend your case.

zarikashif

Re: PSW appeal help to make ground of appeal

Post by zarikashif » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:30 pm

hi guys,
hoping u r fine,well i m looking for the number of HOPU SO kan any body give me that number please thanks so much

jdawood

Post by jdawood » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:22 pm

rahilnaz wrote:
Diokpa wrote:
rahilnaz wrote:
Diokpa wrote:
Still waiting on the letter from the HO...going on 28 days now!
Dude, I would advise you to speak to appeal implimentaion unit@leeds
Any luck with your passport?
Hello guys,
I am wondering about visa start date for all of us here who have gone through sucessful appeal process. There are people whos student visas were expired in Oct/2008. They got their appeal allowed in january. It may take another two months for passport to be stamped. Now wht would be the start date for psw visa ?

plz share ur knowledge

Thx
What about those who had an IGS extension, has anyone one of those recived the visa after the Appeal, please anyone who has recived visa on the igs extension, after the appeal, hopw many days did it took HO to send the passport back.

jdawood

Post by jdawood » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:26 pm

rahilnaz wrote:

R u from the student to PSW or from IGS to PSW transition?

zarikashif

Post by zarikashif » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:48 pm

hi qxoil
mine hearing was 12feb and i got determination at 20th of feb so it looks we both in a same boat ,have u got your call in letter let me know plz thanks

zarikashif

ph numbers of residance permit issuing department

Post by zarikashif » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:29 pm

hi guys,
i m waiting my call in letter, i got my determination 20th of last month ,i phoned at HOPU at angel squre they told me,your file is passed to residance permit issuing department so they will contact u so anybody knows how long they guna take for sending call in letter after this or anyboday has same experince like me so plz anybody tell me any phone number of residance permit issuing department.
bundels of thanks mates

zarikashif

ph numbers of residance permit issuing department

Post by zarikashif » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:30 pm

hi guys,
i m waiting my call in letter, i got my determination 20th of last month ,i phoned at HOPU at angel squre they told me,your file is passed to residance permit issuing department so they will contact u so anybody knows how long they guna take for sending call in letter after this or anyboday has same experince like me so plz anybody tell me any phone number of residance permit issuing department.
bundels of thanks mates

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: ph numbers of residance permit issuing department

Post by Diokpa » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:04 pm

zarikashif wrote:hi guys,
bundels of thanks mates
There is no phone number for the appeal implementation unit. Call letters take a couple of weeks after the HO decide not to appeal the AIT determination. So sit tight and enjoy the ride, it's a long one I tell you.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

zarikashif

CALL LETTER

Post by zarikashif » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:39 pm

HI DIOPKA
DID U CALL THEM FOR CALL LETTER OR U GOT STRIGHTWAY

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: CALL LETTER

Post by Diokpa » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:08 pm

zarikashif wrote:HI DIOPKA
DID U CALL THEM FOR CALL LETTER OR U GOT STRIGHTWAY
Got sent to me exactly a month after my AIT determination came through.

khan11
Newly Registered

Re: Waiting for the HO to reply

Post by khan11 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:04 pm

• jdawood wrote:Thanks for the advices, i have won the appeal case on the 10th Feb and is still waiting to hear from the HO, as per the the comments above it has taken 6 weeks by HO to rpely back for the pasport to be send for the visa to stamp, and thre was one who applied through a solicitor, i think i might ask my solicitor as well to write to HO regarding getting my visa stamped,

Thanks for the advices,
May I know based on which grounds did the Home office refused your visa ?

A

Post by A » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:26 pm

Hi Diokpa,

Interesting that you received your "call letter" from the HO one month after your determination came through. I've been waiting 2 1/2 months since my determination. It's so strange the way the HO works (or doesn't work!)

Can I ask, exactly what it said in the letter and what you needed to provide?

A.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:42 pm

A wrote:Hi Diokpa,

Interesting that you received your "call letter" from the HO one month after your determination came through. I've been waiting 2 1/2 months since my determination. It's so strange the way the HO works (or doesn't work!)

Can I ask, exactly what it said in the letter and what you needed to provide?

A.
It simply thanked me for applying for leave to remain and asked to send passport and 2 photographs for them to be able to process the case, then it goes on to say what kind of passport photograph is acceptable....that's it really.