ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

End of March applications

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kashyap_desai
Newly Registered

Dhaval

Post by kashyap_desai » Mon May 23, 2005 8:44 am

Dear Dhaval ,

Thanks a lots

one consaltant who is from Baroda they got 42 refusal and they gave same reason.

Kashyap

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Mon May 23, 2005 2:23 pm

Dear Kashyap,

Are you from Baroda? If this is the thing told by the Consultant, don't believe in him, because, in this forum, you'll never see any such posting. THoush, if u have seen any letter with thoise wordings, you and me and everyone else here, must believe the things./

Sometimes, these consultants, create a fear in clients mind, so that they would start eblieveing adn following them.

You are your own best judge, so think with an intelliegence and don't blindly listne what the cponsultant says. HE is there just behind money, u can consult others and varify this fact.

Rest is upto you,

SOrry to bother you so much dear

f2k
Diamond Member

Re: thank you Mr Dhaval

Post by f2k » Mon May 23, 2005 2:27 pm

kashyap_desai wrote:Dear ,

i agreed with your reply as for urgent request form . but many who send urgent request , their result is negative .

I observed many cases that Home office directly refuse without reasons ..

In Some strong cases they just refused "resons is that ... Bombay Deputy commission verify and they are not satisfied with documents".
There are 42 cases were rejected by the home office and they give above reason.
I disagree that there is a link with rejected cases and urgent treatment.
You should explain your post in more details, e.g were you got that information about HO refusing 42 cases...
also the thing you have to consider is that there are a lot of applicants, whether we want to admit it or not, who send fraudlent documents. i am sure there are lot of people here who will tell you that in some countries you can 'buy' payslips, bank statements etc. and the HO knows that which is why you find that applications from certain countries take longer to be decided on, as they probably send some documents to the British embassies in those countries for verification by the ECO as they are in better position to pick out forgeries than the caseworkers in sheffield.
also you say 42 cases were rejected, how many were approved, you see the number 42 on its is of no significants cause it might mean 42 from 1000 which is less than 10 percent

kashyap_desai
Newly Registered

thank you F2K and Dhaval for guiding me

Post by kashyap_desai » Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 am

Dear Dhaval // F2K

First of all thank you for guiding best of your knowledge .

I already applied without any help of consultant . i apply my best efforts for my application . but my result not come still yet because of that i try cross verification with agents so mean time i got this type of information also i heared about immigration board .. noe i think that i got some thru guide line from you all.

I want to know sucess ratio for HSMP ...

Thank you all Kashyap .

lightbringer

urgent treatment

Post by lightbringer » Tue May 24, 2005 7:15 am

Dear f2k, when someone sends an Urgent Treatment request, will it be enought to just mention that his case has been processing longer than 4 weeks. I have my application submitted on August 31, 2004 but don't have a firm job offer since I am an out of country and all..
Can I require Urgent Treatment based on waiting period alone?

Thanks,
Alex

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Tue May 24, 2005 7:05 pm

hi dear lightbringer,

Yes, it is so. I had talked to my caseworker at the time of my rejection, and he had suggested me that i can reapply and if the decision is delayed for more than four weeks, i can send a request for Urgent treatment. BEcause, it is their standard now to clear applications within 4 weeks.

I am pretty sure about this as i was told by a caseworker.

OneTen
Newly Registered

Post by OneTen » Wed May 25, 2005 3:22 am

Dear Talha
hi
I have received case ref #0427xx/01, some 400 plus of yours. Likely you receive a decision (hopefully +ve) as it generally takes one week after assigning a case reference number.

GoodLuck
OneTen