ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA put in wrong CC security code: Payment rejected by bank

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ram1810
Newly Registered

Post by Ram1810 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:02 pm

Hi Caramba,

I have been trying the no for North East, Yorkshire and the Humber Customer Service Unit, 0114 207 2966 since the morning but the line is coming constantly engaged. And apart from the 0870 606 7766 I couldn't find any other no. After waiting for about 20 minutes have spoken to this call centre but they say it is the department in Durham which deals with the payments and they don't have any no for them.

Scratching my head as really don't know what to do at this minute.

Any ideas from yourself or anyone else please ?

Best,

x.

Caramba80
Newly Registered

Post by Caramba80 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:04 pm

Keep trying the phone number. If there is a fax number send them a fax, or send them an email as a last resort with URGENT in the subject line and a request for a call back.

Talk to your solicitor about a judicial review?

Ram1810
Newly Registered

Post by Ram1810 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Thanks for your help on this, have just been in touch with my solicitor and she has advised me to meet her tomorrow.

Do u think poking these charging ops team for the payment details at this time would be a good thing to do or do I ask my solicitor to deal on this?

Please advise.

Cheers.

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:55 pm

Sorry to hear about you RAM,

Matters like this can easily be dealt with through administrative review. They seem to be more considerate and tend to give right of appeal if you request,

Ram1810
Newly Registered

Post by Ram1810 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Dear Confused,

Many thanks for your input. I shall definitely speak about this administrative review to my solicitor and try and get this done is the situation permits.

I shall keep this forum informed about the updates so that anyone else who may find themselves in this situation can benefit.

Any more ideas, please keep them coming.

Best Regards,

x.

madison81
Newly Registered

payment fees rejected

Post by madison81 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:18 am

can anyone help me with this? i am having the same situation where UKBA has failed to take the payment. what should i do ? complaint? because i cannot make a fresh application as the 6th april deadline for tier1 has gone.
i am very much tensed.

i have filled in a complaint form along with my recent bank statement and a covering letter explaining the situation. shall i fax them these? does anyone have the payment/charging operations unit phone number?

any assistance would be very very very appreciated.

m

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: payment fees rejected

Post by geriatrix » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:28 am

madison81 wrote:where UKBA has failed to take the payment.
Do you know the reason of this "failure" or who's at fault?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

bruceb
United Kingdom

Post by bruceb » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:21 pm

hi All
I'm in a similar situation, I have applied for Tier1 visa on 10th March 2012, the application was received and payment deducted only for main applicant and one dependant, however not for one more dependant.
I'm concerned that this could cause a rejection, when I called service team they advised me to send the coverletter by fax and payment page. So far no avail. Can you advise what to do in this situation?
How did you guys solve the problem.
I can't imagine not sending one of the payment pages. I have revised the applications so many times.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Note that:
US and MV (PBS applicants from same family) Malaysia [2010] UKUT 167 (IAC) (02 June 2010) wrote:There is no proper basis for the Secretary of State to treat a valid application as invalidated by the presence in the same envelope of an invalid application by a member of the same family.
vinny wrote:If you had an in-country application declared as invalid due to payment problems, then see also Basnet (validity of application - respondent) Nepal [2012] UKUT 113 (IAC) (04 April 2012).

Do keep a copy of your application, including payment details, for your records.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

usman81

Post by usman81 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:38 am

Hi, did you try these two numbers:

Complaints: 0114 207 2966
Cusotmer Service: 08706067766

Good luck
bruceb wrote:hi All
I'm in a similar situation, I have applied for Tier1 visa on 10th March 2012, the application was received and payment deducted only for main applicant and one dependant, however not for one more dependant.
I'm concerned that this could cause a rejection, when I called service team they advised me to send the coverletter by fax and payment page. So far no avail. Can you advise what to do in this situation?
How did you guys solve the problem.
I can't imagine not sending one of the payment pages. I have revised the applications so many times.

bruceb
United Kingdom

Post by bruceb » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:18 pm

usman81 wrote:Hi, did you try these two numbers:

Complaints: 0114 207 2966
Cusotmer Service: 08706067766

Good luck
Yes I tried and they were the ones who asked me to fax the payment page, then I raised an inquiry on my application so far no payment is taken for the other dependent. I applied for myself and two dependants. I'm in a pathetic situation because of this we cant go to India in May I feel....