ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

overstayer problem

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yougou800
Newly Registered

Post by yougou800 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:39 am

shitlife Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:36 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i cant belive that wot i read i came for help and i see all that shit from ppls who i thinked they gonna help me ,shame shame

hello,
its really interesting !!first i want say dont panic !second there is a solution!
dont listen to any one ,go and see a solicitor ,and iam 100% sure you will find a solution for that.i was in the same situation like you ,and now everything is fine.first you have to apply for certificate of approaval that im sur you will get in 3 weeks ,i got it in 4 weeksr,second you have to get married and have a civil marriage certificate,then you have to find a job (if you think thats hard for you to leave your baby then try to find a job from home as self employer ,essentiel you have to show you are paying tax,if not your parents could sponsor you and your futur husband for a periode of time.
then collecte all the proofs that you have together(pictures,join bank if possible,letters,bills if possible,your baby photos...)and then send your application flr(m)for spouse visa within the uk (i mean INSIDE UK)
and there is a judjment last march of human right (that they can not deport your husband because you need support from him in your situation
and your british for god sak they could never ever deport him .
he will be fine and you will be fine go for it contact a solicitor !!!
by the way certificate of approaval is free now fantastic you dont have to spend money ,you can spend it for a holiday when your futur husband will have a visa(they will give him 2years visa and after that he could apply for indifinit leave),finally tell your partner one thing (hello berbere man,because im berbere)

destiny20484
Newly Registered

Post by destiny20484 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:09 pm

alooma wrote:u all r heartless BASTARD that is speaking abt op ven a kid cos of immigration,how dare u,this is somebodies child u r speaking abt here,if u dnt ve anything to coutribute positively to assit somebody,i suugest u all shut ur trap!!!!!!!!UK IS NOT THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD,THERE R FAR MORE BETTER PLACES!!!!!!!
i m 100% agree with you , very well said ....if HO DONT CARE ......these ppl dont care aswell ....its very easy for ppl to TELL any body to leave the kid here & leave the country asap