ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

atas clearance certificate

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AQR
Newly Registered

delay in ATAS clearance

Post by AQR » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:38 am

I have applied for ATAS clearance certificate on Sept. 4, no response yet.
is there anyone cleared recently (in October)? let us know, plz.

chandana.k22
Newly Registered

Re: atas clearence delay

Post by chandana.k22 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:26 am

Hey have u heard from the FCO as yet or are u still waiting?? cz even i applied on 18th of August and am still waiting!
pugal20 wrote::cry: :cry:

hello everybody
this is pugzh from chennai....... i applied for atas on 8th august..............and till now i didnt received my atas .......i have sent many mails to them but no response........then i received a mail on 8th sept that ..the application has been amended and will be processed in the due course.......please allow up to 10 working days to receive the outcome.........now the 10 working days also over till now i didnt receive any mails...........does anyone in the same situation.....please help me

rafasegundo50
Newly Registered

A question

Post by rafasegundo50 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:52 pm

Hi People,

Since I still waiting for the stupid certificate, I want to confirm the email where all of you are sending the additional information. I have sent my additional information to the next email

atas@fco.gov.uk

and I want to know if at least I did it in the right way. I also want to know how you people have sent its enquires, I mean, are you using the same email than before or are you using the ATAS website in the section “Contact ATASâ€

ammasathish
Newly Registered

atas clearance

Post by ammasathish » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:26 pm

ya i sent my additional information to atas@fco.gov.uk email id.. i mostly don't mail them for enquiries but use the portal at their website. whatever that is i haven't got any reply for my enquiries till now..

:?: :( :?:

i don't know how many days should i wait more for my clearance

chandana.k22
Newly Registered

Post by chandana.k22 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Has anyone got their ATAS cleared ????? It s close to two months since i ve applied for it!!!!

pugal20
Newly Registered

atas delay

Post by pugal20 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:21 am

hi chandana
i am waiting for more than 2month and 10 days.......still waiting for that atas.........people who applied after me got the clearance......i found it is a type of lottery ticket....... if u have luck then sure u will get it.............fingers rolling!!!!!!!!

chandana.k22
Newly Registered

Post by chandana.k22 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:57 am

These guys asked me for additional info on sep18th and i have sent it to them. Now, they get back to me yday (almost a month lateR!!) telling me that i need to specify a complete name of the referee including surname. What the hell man?? Can't they just ask this before itself. I find this extremely ridiculous. Feel like strangling those fellas. Now, it looks like they take another month to just acknowledge me and then say "please wait for another 10 working days". I swear i'll go bonkers if they do that.

pugal20
Newly Registered

atas delay

Post by pugal20 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:09 pm

hey chandana.k22

today i got a mail from atas.....tat my application is under processing ........they again asked me another 10 working days.......i dont have words to describe about the atas processing...........i got this type of mail on sep 8th itself.........again they are sending the same bullshit.........they are playing in our lifes..........dont know wat to do.......... loosing hope.........

chandana.k22
Newly Registered

Post by chandana.k22 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:25 am

Dear Pugazh,
Dont lose hope. Make sure the University ppl are aware of this delay. Apparently, it was reported in the newspaper that the FCO is makin a hell of a delay in processing and so it has left the applicants and the university authorities in distress. So, don't worry, just make sure the univ is okay with you coming in a little late.

pugal20
Newly Registered

atas delay

Post by pugal20 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:49 am

hey chandana

i asked the university regarding the late arrival.....they will give one more week time if i got atas by next week..........hope to get by monday.............which university u are joining.........did they give any extention.........

chandana.k22
Newly Registered

Post by chandana.k22 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:55 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY1 HAS RECEIVED ATAS CLEARANCE IN THIS FORUM???

AQR
Newly Registered

Post by AQR » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:17 pm

chandana.k22 wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY1 HAS RECEIVED ATAS CLEARANCE IN THIS FORUM???
Hi
this is a summery of ATAS clearance timeline which I made from posts that people sent in this forum:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... zeVE&hl=en

unfortunately no Clearance is reported in October

chandana.k22
Newly Registered

Post by chandana.k22 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Thank you very much AQR! I seem to be present in the third rank for the highest number of days... This is ridiculous cz ppl who have applied along with me have received it, inspite of being asked for additional info similar to my case. On what basis are they issuing this clearance?^$$(*)_*)_(= i'm going insane....

ammasathish
Newly Registered

atas delay

Post by ammasathish » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:33 pm

hey AQR .. u made mistake in counting the no of waiting days of my atas.. i have not yet got it.. till now.. i don't know wat my university is going to decide abt my application

chandana.k22
Newly Registered

Post by chandana.k22 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:56 pm

it is n't a mistake ammasatish!! He has done it based on the day u ve posted last in this forum. Cz if u do not post in between we would naturally presume that u might have obtaned the clearance? So, which is why i think it's good if all of us post as soon as we receive the clearance, so that it gives some hope to the others who are a part of this forum.

AQR
Newly Registered

Statistics

Post by AQR » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:55 am

I have corrected some bugs in the Spread Sheet file, I will keep updating it until I will get the result of my ATAS, then I will leave it to new users in this forum (everyone can edit it).
let see who can have his name in Guinness World Records for waiting for this ... ATAS. :D :? :(

ammasathish
Newly Registered

atas delays

Post by ammasathish » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:54 am

i did not recieve my atas till today .. so i couldn't go to uk for master's this year.. thnx for all people who posted in this forum it was so kind of you.. thank you.. i am wishing every one a good luck for their future ahead...bye

chandana.k22
Newly Registered

Re: atas delays

Post by chandana.k22 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:56 am

Hi there!
It's sad that the FCO takes so long for this process. Anyways, good luck for all your future endeavours!!

ammasathish wrote:i did not recieve my atas till today .. so i couldn't go to uk for master's this year.. thnx for all people who posted in this forum it was so kind of you.. thank you.. i am wishing every one a good luck for their future ahead...bye

pugal20
Newly Registered

hi ppl

Post by pugal20 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:27 pm

hello friends
finally i didnt got my atas and i cant go to uk this september......and iam the top most person in this forum for not getting atas till 73 days........and few of my friends also didnt get they are just behind me such as ammasathish , chandanna.k22..and..somemore.........thanks for all of u.........let this is not end for us...............hope to get better then this........all the best guys and girls........

AQR
Newly Registered

Re: hi ppl

Post by AQR » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:35 pm

I have got my approval today (submitted on Sep. 3), I think FCOs going to be less busy next days, so if your uni accepts late arrival, it might help. thanks everyone for your help and hope success for all of you in your applications
Ali

chandana.k22
Newly Registered

Post by chandana.k22 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:07 pm

thats wonderful AQR... it definitely gives hope to all of us.... Good luck with ur studies!

ammasathish
Newly Registered

atas

Post by ammasathish » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:05 pm

i got atas decision today.. my application is declined.. i don't know what to do..can apply again for next intake.. or can't even dream about going to UK for my Postgraduation.. please guide me on this issue

chandana.k22
Newly Registered

Post by chandana.k22 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:23 pm

why is it denied???? that s so ridiculous....did u mean ATAS is denied or ur University has denied u from joining for this intake??

pugal20
Newly Registered

bullshit atas

Post by pugal20 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:34 pm

hi friends
today evening i received a mail from atas tat my application is declined..............lot of bad words are coming from my mouth about atas decision.......i think all the others who are waiting will also receive the same...........but dont know wat will happen.........because my friend satish also got the same thing..........one thing i can say about atas F**K

pugal20
Newly Registered

Post by pugal20 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:37 pm

chandana.k22 wrote:why is it denied???? that s so ridiculous....did u mean ATAS is denied or ur University has denied u from joining for this intake??
HEY CHANDANA
ATAS ONLY DENIED THE APPLICATION .......NOT THE UNIVERSITY....UNIVERSITY DEFERRED TILL SEP 2010...........WHICH UNIVERSITY UR WAITING FOR???