ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are you really Irish?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MAKUSA
BANNED

Re: passports

Post by MAKUSA » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:41 pm

IrishTom wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
IrishTom wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:there is nothing like a coloured englisman, coloured irish man, you can have all their passports but you would still be treated like a second class citizen by these dearly beloved and insecure bunch of people, why do you think that a child with mixed parentage always ends up choosing his coloured side because his white side are two faced and deeply dearly beloved, laugh with you and stab you in the back. Welcome to the new multipolarworld and a new world order and lets see how meats and his wretched family get on.
Ireland owes third worlders nothing. Cya!
I beg to differ, Ireland benefitted from its robbing partners in the UK and the USA so it owes more than a lot and immigrants would continue to come and there is jack you or any of your irish buddies can do about it, nothing, globalised trade comes with global people, nothing you can do tom. You also exported your peadophile priests, you shall reap what you sow and the chickens would always come home to roost.
I have been labelled a lovey for posting factual polls on the Irish peoples view on immigration and got a warning, yet this dearly beloved inane babble is allowed? I offer the anti Irish lovey residing in MY nation an opportunity to repeat their anti Irish views to my face.

Any takers?
bring it on big boy anywhere, anytime- ready to knock your socks off

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:00 pm

IrishTom wrote:
I have been labelled a lovey for posting factual polls on the Irish peoples view on immigration and got a warning, yet this dearly beloved inane babble is allowed? I offer the anti Irish lovey residing in MY nation an opportunity to repeat their anti Irish views to my face.

Any takers?
People critising the corrupt and evil policies of American and British Governments are not dearly beloved.

I am assuming that some part of your brain are still open to reasoning, one can only hope.

By any yardstick your views are very dearly beloved and rabid in their entirety, and if you cannot acknowledge this or in denial of it, you are more stupid than i previously thought you are.

You centered you attack against asian and black people, whiles members who are defending themselves against your attack and provocation, are simply stating that the harm the governments you and your mates voted for, caused huge harm to African and Asian people, which resulted in the situation we face today.

There is nothing dearly beloved about that, because we are attacking the unjust actions, which are quite apparent, whiles you are attacking poor innocent people who are simply seeking to build a decent life for themselves, by playing by the rules.

I hope you will understand what i have written.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:06 pm

First-Class Moron wrote:
IrishTom wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
IrishTom wrote:
Ireland owes third worlders nothing. Cya!
I beg to differ, Ireland benefitted from its robbing partners in the UK and the USA so it owes more than a lot and immigrants would continue to come and there is jack you or any of your irish buddies can do about it, nothing, globalised trade comes with global people, nothing you can do tom. You also exported your peadophile priests, you shall reap what you sow and the chickens would always come home to roost.

Any takers?
bring it on big boy anywhere, anytime- ready to knock your socks off
So you admit you are anti Irish dearly beloved? You can name the time and place. Less of the threats of violence.

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Obie wrote: You centered you attack against asian and black people, whiles members who are defending themselves against your attack and provocation, are simply stating that the harm the governments you and your mates voted for, caused huge harm to African and Asian people, which resulted in the situation we face today.
Are you watching RTE? The country is being raped by non EU nationals. Very worrying to see fraud on this scale. This is what we get for opening our borders to hundreds of thousands of people. A grateful bunch. :x

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:18 pm

Who exactly is raping your country, is it the gainfully employed immigrant paying tax to the state, or the immigrant cleaning the street and hotels, that natives would rather not do, or the immigrant in the hospital, filling in vacancies which cannot be filled by Irish, or the corrupt property developers, politicians and bankers, who got the country into the financial state it is today, or your incompetent government bailing out banks, which are paying unthinkable bonuses to their incompetent staffs.

Remember the state of Ireland in the 80's and how emigration was the only solution for them. It was the flow of immigrant and the openess of the state that brought about the boom.

Man, please your understanding is very poor and clouded by your dearly beloved views and animosity towards people with skin colours that differs from that of yours.

Shame on you for your lack of decency, even at the most minimal of levels.

You need to seek help. I don't think your stay on this forum is in your best interest, as the purposes, aims and objectives of this forum is dissimilar from you agenda.

ProudWhiteEuropean
BANNED

Post by ProudWhiteEuropean » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Obie wrote:Who exactly is raping your country, is it the gainfully employed immigrant paying tax to the state, or the immigrant cleaning the street and hotels, that natives would rather not do, or the immigrant in the hospital, filling in vacancies which cannot be filled by Irish, or the corrupt property developers, politicians and bankers, who got the country into the financial state it is today, or your incompetent government bailing out banks, which are paying unthinkable bonuses to their incompetent staffs.

Remember the state of Ireland in the 80's and how emigration was the only solution for them. It was the flow of immigrant and the openess of the state that brought about the boom.

Man, please your understanding is very poor and clouded by your dearly beloved views and animosity towards people with skin colours that differs from that of yours.

Shame on you for your lack of decency, even at the most minimal of levels.

You need to seek help. I don't think your stay on this forum is in your best interest, as the purposes, aims and objectives of this forum is dissimilar from you agenda.
No its wasnt. It was ireland joining the EU and economic policy such as lowering corporation tax.

And it was not irish bankers who caused the reccession idiot. It was the american economic banking system

And for the record Ireland has always had the highest birthrate and youngest workforce in europe. No they dont, nor have they ever needed tidal waves of third world immigrants washing up each year on their shows.

Your "beloved" rheotric is getting very boring. Immigrants come in all colours, white included no one has mentioned skin colours or race apart from you obie.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Firstly
[b]Reasons for Irish Recession[/b] wrote:

* Collapse in the Housing Boom. After record levels of house price rises, the Irish housing market turned and now house prices are falling rapidly causing a decline in consumer spending.
* Decline in Construction. Since the mid 1990s, the construction sector has been a backbone of the Irish economy (accounting for 25% of GDP - the highest figure in the EU) With banks unable to lend and house prices falling, construction has declined rapidly causing unemployment and falling spending.
* Banking Sector in turmoil. Like the UK, Ireland has a major problem with the banking sector. Banks have lost money in bad debts and are now struggling to repair their balance sheet. Many have been nationalised or are facing effective nationalisation.
* Falling consumer spending.
* Decline Global demand. Irish exports are slowing down exacerbated by a strong Euro and falling growth in US, UK and the Eurozone.
* The Irish economy is closely tied to the US economy. The US gave over 33% of inward investment into Irish manfacturing. The recession in US is likely to cause a knock on effect in Ireland.
Please Mr Proudwhiteman don't try to insult my intelligence.

By the way, do you know about NAMA and why it was set up.

Secondly, i was not the one that start distinguishing who is Irish and who is not. I was not the one that set the criteria for what qualifies a citizen of a nation to be an Irish.

You may recall the saying of not throwing stones at glass houses.

Your ancestors considered Irish as dreg and still do as you would notice , if you follow the situation in N. Ireland. They use to say in the 60s and 70s, no Irish , No coloured and no dogs.

You should be ashamed to come up here with the same dearly beloved theory that some of your ancestors used against the Irish during this period, to create 2 classes of citizens in this day in age.

Again shame on you.

You should seek help too.

If you have not got anything productive to say, or can't help anyone, perhaps you should consider making a departure.

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Obie wrote:
You are a liar, Obie. The boom started in 1996. Mass immigration occurred in the 2000's because of the boom, it did not cause it. People arrived her to get a piece of the pie. The boom was because we had an educated workforce, and mostly American and German investment.

The PrimeTime programme tonight showed us the extent of fraud commited by foreign nationals fleecing the Irish welfare system, in one case by 120,000 euro over a two year period. Mass immigration has since been recognised as one of the factors that caused us to be in such a perilous situation by the Minister for Finance.

He blamed;

- Global factors.
- Access to easy credit.
- Cheap foreign labour.

I will take his word over yours.

As for your continuous accusations of beloved. Guffaw. This coming from the unemployed immigrant who claims all those Irish citizens on the dole are lazy, drunks, or junkies. :roll:

Face it, Obie. The vast majority of Irish people want an end of mass immigration and to repatriate most or some foreigners. The government cannot be allowed to continue to ignore the silent majority. They no longer remain silent.

smalltime

Post by smalltime » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:26 am

proudywhity wrote:
And for the record Ireland has always had the highest birthrate and youngest workforce in europe. No they dont, nor have they ever needed tidal waves of third world immigrants washing up each year on their shows.

I dont know but to tell you im a licensed electronics engineer who my company hired all expenses paid. got here employer happy hired more like me. irish man working with me cannot do half the things im qualified for mate. but you are right they paid me only 11.50 per hour which is very low for my status. anyway its above minimum.

secret? loadzajobs.ie after getting a stamp 4 i got another job offering me 2 and half times previous rate only after 2 days looking for alternative job.

my point is there are highly skilled immigrants here irish people cannot fill for real mate. and that is not a lie. i have loads of friends working in hospitals as well they are paid the same as anyone they have experience from saudi arabia to asia, neurosurgeons etc

if you went to a hospital -knock on wood- the person who is going to take care of you might be one of them.

you need immigrants mate. period

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:37 am

Yet again I need to remind members of this board that the T&Cs include :-
1. No negative comments about someone's nationality, race or religion.
4. No use of rude or inappropriate language. One must always treat fellow posters with respect.
-: and a number of posts in this topic cause me some concern. Accordingly this topic is now locked.
John