ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum seeker with a uk unmarried partner

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:08 pm

unknowna1 wrote:If any1 is goin to gt banned it should be him seeing from his first comment on my msg, he has not had a single good or positive thing to say abt me or my issue! Moderators plz hv a look at this guys posts n if this is how he responds to other members post then he shdnt b a member ov this forum! He's breaking every rule here!
My first comment was''what country are you from''.
What was wrong with that!

I then looked at his other posts where he admitted he was a criminal and spent time in prison for using a false passport.Hence my comment.
He has not stated if he used a false name or another country's passport.
Maybe he will tell us what was irregular with the passport but I doubt it, he is not an honest person

unknowna1

Post by unknowna1 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:21 pm

I will honestly not respond to justify any comment u make mate! Like i hv insinuated a few times, ur comments do not count on this thread! You obviously hv something against Nigerians n am sure that's what's fuelled this attack tho am clearly not a Nigerian. Ur judgemental n ur opinions means f**k all to me!

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:26 pm

[quote="kindley"]Mochyn,

I have been following this thread for few days and I really didn't want to get involved especially after you said he was a Nigerian pretending to be Ghanian. By that you've concluded that all Nigerian are lliars, which I think is a shame.

Anyway, I'd suggest you advice OP accordingly and let him make is own judgement.''

Having watched the series ''UK BORDER FORCE'' it was interesting to see how the Uk embassy worked in the only two overseas offices portrayed one in India and one in Nigeria.
Fraudulent claims are handled differently, in Indian the local police are called and the Indian applicant then faces the Indian justice system.
In Nigeria, the ECO has to have bodyguards, cannot travel to work always the same way.The ECO passes people who are openly selling fraudulent documents on the street directly in front of the embassy.The ECO is given agency prepared documentation and commented on camera that all the applicants are wearing the same clothes and presumes that the agency provides the clothes for the photos.
One applicant presents his 4th application having been denied 3 times previously, is denied yet again for fraudulent documents, police were called but the man asked ''Can I still apply again'' and was told ''yes''.
The police officer took him outside the embassy grounds and released him and the comment was ''if we were to arrest all fraudulent applicants then half the population would be in prison.
Some reputation for a nation to have!
Last edited by mochyn on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:29 pm

unknowna1 wrote:I will honestly not respond to justify any comment u make mate! Like i hv insinuated a few times, ur comments do not count on this thread! You obviously hv something against Nigerians n am sure that's what's fuelled this attack tho am clearly not a Nigerian. Ur judgemental n ur opinions means f**k all to me!
using profanities will not endear anyone to you!

unknowna1

Outcome

Post by unknowna1 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:22 am

Well to those that matters! I hv been today for that interview listed on my first MSG on this thread n it was a 10 min interview to find out abt my family life n they've taken copies ov ma kids birth cert. They just needed to verify my family life dats all

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:33 am

Ha ha they are getting the plane ready!

mochyn
Diamond Member

Re: Outcome

Post by mochyn » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:44 am

unknowna1 wrote:Well to those that matters! I hv been today for that interview listed on my first MSG on this thread n it was a 10 min interview to find out abt my family life n they've taken copies ov ma kids birth cert. They just needed to verify my family life dats all
Criminals often suffer from paranoia :lol:

mochyn
Diamond Member

Re: Outcome

Post by mochyn » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:03 am

unknowna1 wrote:Well to those that matters! I hv been today for that interview listed on my first MSG on this thread n it was a 10 min interview to find out abt my family life n they've taken copies ov ma kids birth cert. They just needed to verify my family life dats all
I bet you are laughing at the British government as you have done everything possible to stay in this country.
I would bet every dollar that I have that once you get permission to stay, you will leave your ''family'', having been used and no longer needed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... in-UK.html