ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal again...

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Wed May 19, 2010 10:16 am

Hey all,

I just wanted to inform you guys that my Visa has been granted "FINALLY" !! after an year of running behind it. After the 25th of this month, I would never have qualified for my PSW since it would have been an year since I got my degree. I received an email today saying that the admin review decision has been made in my favour. I would like to thank every one of you who have taken the time out to advice me in the process. I have tried my best to impart whatever info I have about visa procedures through this forum and will keep doing so as much as i can. Thanks once again. All the efforts i put in and the challenges I had to face are available for reference in the various posts I have made on this forum. Wish you all luck..

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Congrats! :D

regards

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:19 am

hi guys,

Visa all punched out till 2012.. gonna be there at the end of the month.. next priority would be hunting for an accommodation and a job.. I think that there is a problem though.. when they send back my documents from the consulate, they have also taken my previous Visa refusal letter ( for my previous application in England). I dont have a copy of the same, so I guess i would have to call them and ask for it again.. admin reviews submitted to chennai can be inquired about on .. 04442192308/04442192310 .. you could probably call them and ask about phone numbers to consulates situated in other parts of India too..