ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WAITING TIME FOR ILR UNDER PREMIUM SERVICE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lumera
- thin ice -

Post by lumera » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:36 pm

amarILR wrote:Thanks mate...I will continue waiting...Fingers crossed..
AmarILR, have you had any feedback yet?

This is supposed to be a premium service...caseworkers need to sit up!

lumera
- thin ice -

Post by lumera » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:24 pm

lumera wrote:

AmarILR, any luck yet?

lumera
- thin ice -

Post by lumera » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:36 am

lumera wrote:
lumera wrote:

AmarILR, any luck yet?
Any feedback yet?

lumera
- thin ice -

Post by lumera » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:01 pm

iyanu wrote:hameleon wrote:
Hi, iyanu, I'm new in this forum. Could you tell me, if its not a secret, how much money did you have in bank statements when you apply? And are there any suggestions of min amount of money which should on bank account? I'm work permit 5 yr holder and going to apply in June 2010 for ILR. I didn't change employer

To tell you the truth, I was only able to have money in my account because I got appointment close to the week I received my salary ( I paid myself actually because I am self employed) but I have started spending it anyway as I had paid my major bills out of it already.

But I think the most important thing is that you are working and it does not really matter how much you have in your bank account.

Atleast your bank statement will show that you are paying your utility bills, I think those are the things they want to see rather than more savings really, but will be nice if you have savings though, but for me I don't have any savings fortunately in this scenario.... :D

And just to let you all know also, especially bani, web2005 & others, who encouraged me to write my caseworker for a backdated letter. I did just that and I have received my backdated letter from the case worker just yesterday, all in less than one week. Thanks! :lol:
Hi Iyanu,

Many thanks for the feedback...

Please is possible to send my the template of the letter you used to request for the back-dated letter from UKBA?

Many thanks...

Mainul123
Newly Registered

WAITING TIME FOR ILR UNDER PREMIUM SERVICE

Post by Mainul123 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:53 am

Dear Friend,

I have just applied for ILR on premium service. There were two documents missing and they asked it. They issued a letter saying we need these two document in order to decide your application and if you do not provide these within 15 working days, then we will decide your applicaion based on what you have given to us. I just send those document with special delivery next day. Anyone knows what happen next?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: WAITING TIME FOR ILR UNDER PREMIUM SERVICE

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:43 pm

Mainul123 wrote:Dear Friend,

I have just applied for ILR on premium service. There were two documents missing and they asked it. They issued a letter saying we need these two document in order to decide your application and if you do not provide these within 15 working days, then we will decide your applicaion based on what you have given to us. I just send those document with special delivery next day. Anyone knows what happen next?
Please refrain from digging up topics that are 7 years old. Suggest continue in your own topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.