ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Application Forms for European Economic Area

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lanvin
Newly Registered

Post by lanvin » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

86ti wrote:
lanvin wrote:Would they reject my application?
The guidelines are clear and also the law doesn't enforce a particular form. Your application should thus be assessed on the basis of the supporting documents you have provided.
Thanks!!

rynair
Newly Registered

pr

Post by rynair » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Hi
I am an EU national excercising rights in the UK for ten years I just need to apply for a PR for my husband and myself . Can someone advice me if it would be better to apply myself or through a lawyer who has demanded 1000 £ for the same . Please help :)

boloney

Re: pr

Post by boloney » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:34 pm

rynair wrote:Hi
I am an EU national excercising rights in the UK for ten years I just need to apply for a PR for my husband and myself . Can someone advice me if it would be better to apply myself or through a lawyer who has demanded 1000 £ for the same . Please help :)
Hehe 1000 pounds, you can do it yourself, easy.
If you were working 10 years and can prove it, case should be straight forward.
Did you look on the forms? Any trouble ?
People on this boards will help you, free of charge :)

rynair
Newly Registered

Post by rynair » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Hi B
Thanks for the support! But I am just scared whether I would complicate things that was the reason I decided to go through a solicitor . will contact another solicitor and see his quote and then decide .

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:58 pm

I'm not sure if this topic is really up-to-date.

One must remember that the forms are not mandatory.