ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IAFT-2 APPEAL (Refusal of entry clearance)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amitjain.aj1
Newly Registered

Post by amitjain.aj1 » Mon May 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Greenie wrote:The appeal procedure takes at least 6 months so if you are leaving I
august i am not sure why you would appeal?
Hi,

Can I immediately re-apply or need to wait some time for it ?

Pls reply.

Regards - Amit

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon May 28, 2012 10:28 pm

you can immediately reapply.

amitjain.aj1
Newly Registered

Post by amitjain.aj1 » Tue May 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Greenie wrote:you can immediately reapply.
Thanks,

1. Shall I need to attach the Refusal Notice also with this new Application ?
2. I am taking Apology letter and Affidavit from my wife company. Hope it will help in justifying the reason of refusal form our side.

Pls reply.

amitjain.aj1
Newly Registered

Post by amitjain.aj1 » Wed May 30, 2012 3:56 pm

amitjain.aj1 wrote:
Thanks,

2. I am taking Apology letter and Affidavit from my wife company. Hope it will help in justifying the reason of refusal form our side.
3. Shall I need to provide signed and sealed bank statement ? as I requested HSBC, but they are not giving the signed and sealed Bank statement.

Pls reply.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed May 30, 2012 3:58 pm

amitjain.aj1 wrote:
Thanks,

Pls reply.
1. No need as long as you mention the previous refusal in the form and put the reference number but you can include it if you wish
2. hopefully

amitjain.aj1
Newly Registered

Post by amitjain.aj1 » Wed May 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Greenie wrote:
amitjain.aj1 wrote:
Thanks,

Pls reply.
1. No need as long as you mention the previous refusal in the form and put the reference number but you can include it if you wish
2. hopefully

Do I need to submit signed and sealed Bank statement of mine ? Because
1. Bank's like HSBC do not provide any seal and sign on Bank statement. So what to do in this case ?
2. Will downloaded online bank statement works ?

I have seen few feedback on internet that Visa use to get refused because of not providing the original bank statement. What is the definition of Original bank statement here.

Pls suggest, what should I do ?

amitjain.aj1
Newly Registered

Post by amitjain.aj1 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:56 pm

amitjain.aj1 wrote:
Greenie wrote:
amitjain.aj1 wrote:
Thanks,

Pls reply.
2. hopefully

1. Bank's like HSBC do not provide any seal and sign on Bank statement. So what to do in this case ?

I have seen few feedback on internet that Visa use to get refused because of not providing the original bank statement. What is the definition of Original bank statement here.

Pls reply my queries:-

amitjain.aj1
Newly Registered

Post by amitjain.aj1 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:46 am

amitjain.aj1 wrote:
amitjain.aj1 wrote:
Greenie wrote:
amitjain.aj1 wrote:
Thanks,

Pls reply.
2. hopefully

Dear Guru,

wapoyeee
Newly Registered

Appeal Form and Timeframe

Post by wapoyeee » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Hi,

I'm a UK citizen and I recently applied for a spouse visa for my wife in India. This has been refused on the grounds of insufficient proof of suitable accommodation.

As I will be appealing on her behalf from within the UK do I need to use form IATF-1 or IATF-2 ? If I appeal online will it be processed any quicker than submitting by post to the tribunal ?

Can anyone shed any light on how long it's likely to take if the ECO reviews the decision and overturns. Surely not 19 weeks ?

Thanks